Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Titus_the_King – Kakuzu (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Titus_the_King – Kakuzu (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Titus_the_King – Kakuzu (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Earth Grudge: Harpoon Fist
        • You had a hard time hitting this jutsu and I am not sure if you did.
        • You need to get closer to hit this jutsu and get better at aiming and tracking where I move so that you have an easier time hitting it.
        • This jutsu is good punishment for trying to attack, is a decent opener, and might be able to defuse Sharingan from certain ranges.
      • Earth Grudge: Subterranean Shutdown
        • You may of used this a few times, but I only recall you hitting it once. It was not used well in our fights.
        • This jutsu will reach the same distance each time you use it, so try to use it from that range each time.
        • This jutsu is good for stopping me when I try to attack/engage or disengage and can force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Earth Grudge: Biguro
        • You used this a handful of times, and even though I know how to counter this jutsu, you could still work on using it more effectively.
        • Try to get in close while using this jutsu. Make sure to follow your target with your cursor while the jutsu is active so that if they try to get out, they keep getting stuck.
          • Try jump-walking toward your target rapidly to stay on top of them.
        • This jutsu is good for forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Earth Grudge: Tendril Takedown
        • You were decent at using this jutsu, but you often wouldn’t hit much of the tendrils this jutsu fires. You should practice your accuracy and work on understanding where the jutsu can hit your enemy from.
        • This jutsu is also good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You didn’t use this much and you can find better places to use it.
        • This jutsu is good at preventing me from engaging/attacking, disengaging, or messing up my aim if used from mid-range.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You hit this a few times, but your accuracy wasn’t too good. This jutsu can be used better.
        • This jutsu could be used as an opener, giving you openings for continuous attacks.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a few times and hit it, your accuracy wasn’t too good. This jutsu can be used better.
        • This jutsu is good to prevent/counter oncoming attacks, to stop people from engaging/disengaging, and it can cancel movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You used this a few times but your accuracy was not too good. This could be used better.
        • This jutsu serves well as a wall that blocks my path when engaging or disengaging, punishes me for backpedaling, makes it hard for me to stand still and charge chakra.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this a handful of times, it seems like you don’t have a place for this in your kit yet. You need to work on where you place it and how/when you use it.
        • If I am engaging, using movement jutsu to get in range, or trying to attack you, you can set this up in my path so that I land in it.
        • If you are spontaneous, you can catch me off guard with it.
          • Positioning matters here, so you have to get creative.
        • You don’t want to place it in the same area every time or in the same method, and you especially don’t want to use it too often.
          • You should force me into using movement jutsu before trying to hit this jutsu or even attempting the methods of hitting it above.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a few times, but it was not too effective during our fights.
        • This jutsu is good to engage with or use as an opener.
          • It will push me back, sometimes forcing me into using movement jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You used this a lot but struggled greatly to hit it. You need to work on how and when you use this.
          • Continue getting within range of me as this jutsu charges up, but don’t waste movement jutsu or jutsu that move you in your kit to do it.
            • Try to use this when you are already close to me, and then continue pressuring and attacking me. Don’t try chasing me with the jutsu; rather, try keeping up with me.
            • Keep fighting as the jutsu charges, doing what you can to close in and get in range.
              • This jutsu is decent at forcing movement jutsu to prevent further damage.
          • Never put yourself in the situation where you have to chase me with the jutsu. You need to be close when activating this and still actively attacking or else it’ll be easily avoidable when it finally activates from its charging time.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You used this jutsu from far away and tended to stand still when it was charging to fire out, which is why you never actually hit it. You need to work on how you use this jutsu and where you use this jutsu from.
          • This jutsu helps you engage from mid-range to close-range.
          • This jutsu is good when trying to attack from mid-range as it helps you get from mid-range to close-range, but you don’t take advantage of that.
          • You need to track me with your cursor as it charges so that you have an easier time hitting it. Make sure to keep moving closer as it charges so you can keep in range.
        • Make sure to use the orb-shield to pressure your target when you get in range. After the jutsu fires, meet up with the orbs, this is how you re-engage using the jutsu..
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You did not use this jutsu often, only on our last fight, but it was not used the best.
          • You need to use this to block incoming attacks or attempts to get in your area with good reaction time. You tend to use it after you’ve taken a bunch of damage already, which is not useful. You are trying to prevent the source of damage to begin with.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Retreat
        • Your reaction to dodging was slow at times, and you would do it after sustaining a lot of damage. You want to avoid damage without having to sacrifice heals earlygame.
        • Avoid leaping really far away and playing too distanced. This makes it hard for you to hit your kit and slows down the fight.
      • Self Regeneration & Self Healing
        • You didn’t use your healing moves too much, which is good, but you shouldn’t exclusively stack your healing moves. It is easy for me to burst away the health from healing, and I do. You need to be cautious about this.
      • Self Cleansing
        • You used this a few times apparently, but you need to make sure you have good timing to knock out debuffs from jutsu like Sharingan. While I don’t have a lot of debuffs, having the timing and skills to use this in combat is important against players with more debuffs.
      • Medical Needles
        • You used these a bit, but you were often too far for it to do anything.
        • These are good for sapping chakra away from your opponent incrementally, especially if I use up all my chakra myself. This will make it harder for me to attack and evade via movement jutsu.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Not sure if you were accurate with this, but this is good for punishing me for charging chakra or engaging/evading.
      • Green Roar
        • You may of used this a few times, but you should consider how you can use it.
        • This jutsu is good f0r canceling Sharingan or messing up my aim, it also makes it hard for me to engage on you.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • When using Paperbombs, you should think about using them to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • Another way of using them is to mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These are okay for dealing incremental damage or helping you engage, but you may of missed or didn’t use them this way.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You are trying to play your kit with too much distance, so many of your jutsu can’t be hit at the range you fight from.
      • You need to be go on the offense more and be more aggressive. Use the parts of your kit that give you openings or allow you to get closer.
      • You need to react to your enemy’s jutsu with your own, use jutsu that counter to counter, react to what they’re doing, be aware of what they’re using.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Be very cautious of misfires, you don’t want to throw out a bunch of jutsu accidentally.
      • Try to apply more consistent sources of pressure from your kit, keep up the momentum, make it harder for me to react or fight against you so that you can force me into using movement jutsu. This will give openings for hard hitters, better flow in your kit.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You used Flame Cyclone a bit much during the test, try to use it at max 2-3 times per fight, aiming to hit it once every other fight or so. Using it too much makes it avoidable, and you need to be spontaneous about how often, when, and where you use it so avoid that.
      • You forget about certain jutsu sometimes, like Swirling Vacuum or Searing Slaughter. Make sure that these are active parts of your kit too.
        • Remember to use everything in your set equally. Don’t put too much focus into one specific thing, make sure you improve everything together.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.