Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

NOTE: These test notes will be a little shorter in an attempt to avoid repeated criticism from the last test. Both tests were similar in overall performance.

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
        • You are using this slightly too far away, so you could get closer. Inch toward your target while the jutsu is activating to assure a hit.
      • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
        • You use this jutsu too far away and end up having to chase me to hit it at times. You should make more use of the lead-up to the jutsu as it has a built-in slow/ground stick, making the last part easier to hit.
      • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from last test for the exception that you should be careful when you use something that deals damage over time. This jutsu has the capacity to cancel damage from other jutsu if you are not careful.
      • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • The same criticism from last test still applies here, but, for emphasis, make sure you do not misfire this after using whatever jutsu was in line before it. When this happens, it’s exclusively a waste.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test, but for emphasis, make sure you are varying how you use this jutsu and are not using it too often. It is still predictable enough to avoid and does not have unique or hard to avoid placements. You can try to treat it more like a trap, but positioning is key.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test, but make sure you aren’t using the jutsu far away. If you are not careful, you end up wasting much of its duration trying to reach me to hit it.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test, but you need to improve your accuracy and ways of using this. Try placing this jutsu behind me, or on my side so that I sidestep or backpedal into it.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test, but for emphasis, make sure you are varying how you use this jutsu and are not using it too often. It is still predictable enough to avoid and does not have unique or hard to avoid placements. You can try to treat it more like a trap, but positioning is key.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test, but for emphasis, make sure you are getting close enough to your enemy, focusing your cursor on them, and inching toward them as it charges.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test, but you tend to use this jutsu nowhere near me. You really need to be more reactive to where I am when using this because it does create a lot of pressure that is difficult to avoid at times, but never consistently when you use it.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from last test, but it is important to know how disorienting this jutsu is. This jutsu makes it hard for me to sprint through, causing this stutter-burn effect that forces me to escape using movement jutsu, or at least creates another source of area denial and pressure. Make use of this.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
        • You are working out your issues with pairing movement jutsu with attacks, but you need to also make sure that you are conservative with your movement jutsu and are preparing them for dodging and re-entry into the fight. Getting back into the fight and within the range to hit your jutsu can be hard if you waste them.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from last test.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This jutsu generated a bit of pressure and was more accurate this time around, just remember the criticism from the last test.
      • Green Roar
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
      • Kunai/Shuriken
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • The criticism here is the same from last test, but, you need to get more comfortable with the ranges certain jutsu in your kit can be used at and controlling them by inching yoward your target.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • The criticism here is the same from last test, but for emphasis, keep working on reducing your reliance on movement jutsu with attacks and be very cautionary of misfires.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • The criticism here is the same from last test, but for emphasis, avoid using hard hitters more than two or three times per fight, aiming to hit each once every other fight or so. Improving the rest of your kit will inevitably make hard hitters more natural to hit.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.