Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

(Test conducted and notes written by Bummer).

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
        • This was used a decent amount during the test, it’s a great tool to engage with, make sure you are using it more in your engages.
          Just make sure you are using it at the right time. There were times during the test where I felt like you could’ve definitely stopped me from engaging with this jutsu.
      • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
        • Overall this wasn’t really hit much during the test, just make sure you are patient when thinking of using this. This jutsu does the most damage in your kit so it’s best to be as patient as possible with it. Bait out my movement jutsus a little more.
          This jutsu can also be used to change the momentum of the fight. There were a couple of times where this jutsu was used from too far away, try to be closer so this jutsu can be used to its fullest. Each time you hit me with this I get slowed.
      • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
        • This jutsu was used okay, I didn’t see it often but when it was used I felt like it created the pressure it needed to create.
          One thing you should keep in mind is that this jutsu can be used to cancel out some of my attacks as well, I would like to see it used more this way.
      • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
        • You hit this jutsu a fair amount of times during the test, just make sure you aren’t spamming it too often. At times I felt as if this jutsu was being used too much in one fight.
          Other than that the criticism for this jutsu is the same as last test.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • This jutsu was threatening when it was used at the right times, just make sure you are experimenting with the ranges a lot more. Aside from that the criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Personally I felt this jutsu was used a little too much each fight, it found little to no success. Make sure you are patient with this, bait out my movement before placing it, Aside from that the criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test. Please practice with this jutsu more.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test. Please make sure you aren’t using this while I have my movement jutsus, bait me into corners and block off my exists for a higher success rate.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Plasma Release: Solar Stike
        • This jutsu was used okay, please make sure when you are using this that you are close to your enemy. At times you would be no where near me when using this.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • The criticism for this jutsu is the same from the last test. Think of it as Thundering Sphere or Flame Cyclone, just block off my exists and try to corner me when using this.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • I didn’t really see you use this enough during our test. This jutsu can be used very well in terms of getting out my movement jutsu, use this jutsu to set up big attacks like Scarlet Shower.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash
        • Be more conservative of this.
      • Charka Jump
        • Be more conservative of this.
      • Teleportation
        • This can get you out of many situations, make sure you don’t waste it early.
      • Kunai Barrage
        • This was used pretty good during the test, you defused my Sharingan effectively with it.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This jutsu generated a good amount of pressure during the test. Just make sure it’s used a little less at certain times it felt like this was your main source of damage.
      • Green Roar
        • Use this to defuse my Sharingan or stop me from pressuring you.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • This jutsu was used okay for the most part, just make sure you aren’t using it too much so it doesn’t end up doing most of your damage.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • This was good for creating pressure at the start of fights.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • This was used a fair amount, it was used well for poke damage.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • The criticism here is the same from last test, but, you need to get more comfortable with the ranges certain jutsu in your kit can be used at and controlling them by inching yoward your target.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
        • The criticism here is the same from last test, but for emphasis, keep working on reducing your reliance on movement jutsu with attacks and be very cautionary of misfires.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • The criticism here is the same from last test, but for emphasis, avoid using hard hitters more than two or three times per fight, aiming to hit each once every other fight or so. Improving the rest of your kit will inevitably make hard hitters more natural to hit.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.