Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – AadenTheMan – Hokage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – AadenTheMan – Hokage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – AadenTheMan – Hokage (RESET)

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Byakugan
        • You didn’t really use this too well. You often used this at the wrong time, you were either too far away or you weren’t taking any damage when using this. Keep in mind this jutsu triggers when you take damage and it silences your opponent if you are near.
        • Use this when you are taking damage.
        • Use this when you are near your opponent so you can guarantee a silence.
        • Be smarter when using this.
      • Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation
        • You weren’t really smart with this, you were often too far away. This jutsu hits twice so you need to be close to me when using it.
        • This jutsu is good for fights that are close range so you need to be closer to me.
        • If it hits twice it can force me into dashing away.
      • Eight Trigrams: Twin Back Pierce
        • You didn’t hit this during our test. Try to predict where I am going to move to when using this due to the jutsus delay.
        • There were also times during our test when you were too far away when using this. This jutsu has decent range, try to find that range. If you’re too far it wont work.
        • Due to this jutsus good range it can be a good tool to engage with.
      • Eight Trigrams: Air Lion Fist
        • You weren’t really good with this. You hit it once during our test. You need to practice your accuracy with this.
        • This jutsu does a lot of damage, if possible use it when I don’t have movement jutsu so you can do the full damage.
        • This jutsu is good for pressuring me and pushing me away.
        • Try not to use this a lot either, there were times where it felt as if you were spamming this a lot in fights which ended up in you forgetting about other jutsus in your kit.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a little too much, I often noticed you were mainly doing damage with this jutsu specifically.
        • Although your accuracy with this was pretty decent it doesn’t mean it was used effectively. Often you tried to place this on me for easy damage. This jutsu has pretty decent range as well, try to be a little more creative when using this since it can be a good tool to engage with from mid range at times.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • It seemed as if you didn’t really know how to use this, you didn’t really have much thought when using this you kind of just placed it down and cycled onto the next jutsu.
        • This jutsu has good range so you should try to place it in my path.
        • You can also use this when I am charging chakra for free damage.
        • You need to practice your accuracy with this jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Same with Meteor Blitz, you didn’t really have a thought process behind this you just kind of blindly placed it and hope for it to hit. You need to be smarter with this, block off my corners and exists so it’s harder for me to escape with. At times you also just placed it when I had full movement jutsu available, wait for them to be gone before using this.
        • Try to minimize the amount of times you use this during each fight. It felt as if you were spamming it 3-4 times a fight and you never found success with it, you need to be patient when using this.
        • Practice your accuracy with this, use it smarter as well. Don’t just place it without having any thoughts.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You didn’t really have good accuracy with this, you kind of just threw it out and missed. Make sure you are close to your target when using this.
        • This jutsu is good for pushing your opponent back when you feel pressured.
        • Practice your accuracy with this.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this 2-3 times during our test so you need to practice with your accuracy with this.
        • Try to predict where I am going to walk to so you can hit this easier, make sure your cursor is on your targets body.
        • This jutsu is solid for doing consistent damage, and it’s solid for engaging.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You didn’t really use this often so try to use it more when fighting.
        • This jutsu is great for messing up my aim or even slowing me down for a mere second.
        • Use this when you want to keep me from pressuring you or if you want to force out my dash, it’s not bad for that.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You didn’t hit this often so you need to practice with this jutsu a lot. Keep in mind when you use this that you are slowed for a second so you become vulnerable when using it. Find a safe spot to use it from. Don’t want to use it too close.
        • You should also know that this jutsu has a passive, when you cast this three orbs will come back to you. Once they come back to you they do damage and slow if you walk into your opponent. It’s a good jutsu for baiting out movement, so try to use the passive a lot more.
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You didn’t really know how to use this. You kind of just casted it and stood there. Try to place it around me as much as possible, block off certain areas so you’re creating pressure.
        • Place it in my path so I get caught by the burn in slow.
        • This jutsu is amazing at baiting out movement so you want to be hitting this consistently. Please practice your accuracy with this.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • This jutsu doesn’t do any damage and you kind of threw it out as if it did damage. This jutsu has a big knockback. You want to use this when I am pressuring you.
        • Try to be smarter with this. It’s like I said, you kind of just threw it out and never really saved it for times where you were being pressured.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
        • You weren’t really smart with these. You kind of wasted them and you didn’t have them available for when you were in a tough spot. Try to be more conservative with these.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • This was used okay, at times you used this a little too much and you ended up missing the damage.
        • Be closer when using this.
        • This can also be used to defuse my Sharingan.
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You often used this a little too much. Minimize the amount of times you use this, it felt as if this was your main source of damage along with Kunai Volley. This jutsu is good for messing up my aim or reengaging. Just make sure you aren’t using it all the time.
      • Green Roar
        • You attempted to use this a bunch and it never really hit. Try to be closer with this.
        • This jutsu is also good for defusing Sharingan, try to save it for that.
        • It can even mess up my aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Paperbomb
        • Same thing as Explosive Kunai, you used it a little too much purely for damage. You need to minimize your use of these.
        • These can mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These were used but you weren’t accurate with them.
        • These are good for creating pressure so try to get more accurate.
      • Senbon
        • You used these once in our test and you didn’t hit any.
        • Try to practice your accuracy with these, they are kind of like Kunai and Shuriken, they are good for creating pressure.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Overall you try to play aggressive but you usually end up missing everything in your kit or you take too much damage trying to be aggressive. You should work on avoiding jutsu, there were times were you walked into a lot of my jutsu. Also, please work on your accuracy with jutsu, there were times were you didn’t hit any of your clan jutsu or elemental jutsu.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • It seemed as if you didn’t really know how to use your kit too much, you were kind of throwing everything out there without any thought. You need to be more smarter and conservative with jutsus in your kit. Keep in mind that you shouldn’t be using so many Ninja Tools so frequently. There were a lot of times were you only relied on jutsus like Paperbomb, Kunai Barrage, Kunai Volley & Explosive Kunai for damag, you need to be able to do damage with jutsus.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • There were a lot of times were you just didn’t know what you were doing. You need more practice with your kit for sure. Try to play smarter in fights when you do practice. Overall you aren’t a terrible player it just seems as if you are throwing jutsus out without thinking about them. Once you are comfortable with everything in your kit you will be much better at creating pressure and playing more aggressively. Just please practice with your jutsu and make sure you aren’t relying so much on specific Ninja Tools.
Failure
███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.