Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – SebaGetsActive – Isobu (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – SebaGetsActive – Isobu (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – SebaGetsActive – Isobu (RESET)

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Coral Palm
        • You used this alright, you were able to bait out my movement jutsu with this a couple of times but it did feel like you used it a little too much.
        • This jutsu requires you to be close range, you were sometimes trying really hard to use it on me which let me punish you, be careful when using this you don’t want to run into my jutsus while trying to use this, it’s not worth it.
      • Rising Coral Ripples
        • Your accuracy with this was alright, but you did use it a little too much compared to other jutsus in your kit.
        • You should try to be more patient with this, you don’t want to use it off cooldown consistently. Don’t be afraid to be closer when using this either. There were times where you were definitely too far so it didn’t land. Using it both close and mid range is perfectly fine.
      • Rising Coral Attack
        • Your accuracy with this wasn’t too consistent but you still hit it once or twice which is okay. Similar to Coral Ripples you often used this a lot. Considering this jutsu is quite difficult to hit you should try to limit yourself on how many times you use it each fight. Using it 2-3 times sounds good.
        • Try to bait out movement jutsu before using this jutsu if possible. If it hits it does a good amount of damage.
        • Even if you do land this it’s a good tool for baiting out a dash of mine.
      • Coral Trap
        • You used this a bunch of times during our test and you hit it once.
        • Be patient when using this, you want to make sure I don’t have my movement jutsu.
        • This jutsu does solid damage and can even be used to stop me from pressuring you, it’s good for caging me and taking advantage of the fight for a second. Repositioning yourself while your opponent is stuck inside of this is also a decent use.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a decent amount of times during our test, but at times it didn’t catch me.
        • Make sure you are placing it near me so I do get caught in it.
        • This jutsu is good for messing up aim, try to use it more frequently when I am using jutsu like Fireball or Incinerating Flare to mess up my aim.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Just like Swirling Vacuum this was used a decent amount of times but you were a little too far from me at times when trying to use this.
        • This jutsu is solid for knocking me away when I am pressuring you with Phoenix Flower.
        • It’s also a good jutsu to use for damage when you miss some of your hard hitters, but don’t rely on this too much. Make sure you are using other jutsus in your kit.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You had okay accuracy with this, although you did sometimes overshoot.
        • Try not to rely on this as your main source of damage as much, I want you to be able to do damage with everything in your kit.
        • This jutsu is good for engaging back into fights or throwing me off/messing up my aim even.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this fine, it was a good tool to bait out my movement jutsu and slow down the fight.
        • Make sure you aren’t using it too often though. Use it maybe once or twice a fight.
        • Be careful of hitting me with other jutsus when using this, you hit me once with another jutsu while Bullet Barrage was active.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • This wasn’t used too much in our fights which is good. Limiting the use of this is a good start.
        • Make sure you are close to me when using this, try not to use it from so far away.
        • If possible, make sure I don’t have a dash or something available.
        • Practice your accuracy with this.
      • Water Release: Fang Bullet
        • This was used alright, not too often either.
        • Although you didn’t hit this your timing with it was fine. You waited for me to use my movement jutsu and you placed this around corners.
        • Try to place it behind me instead to catch me off guard.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • This was used okay, you were able to bait out my movement jutsu with this.
        • You didn’t use this too much but I think you used it too little. There were times for sure where it felt as if you skipped out on this jutsu. Don’t forget about it.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • You did a good job of using this properly, your accuracy was 50/50 but you did hit me with this and you caused me to leap away.
        • Limit your use of this though, similar to Whirlwind Fist it felt as if you kind of used it a little too much at certain times.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • This was used good in my opinion, you were using this when I was trying to engage onto you.
        • Other times it felt as if you were trying to use it for damage. This jutsu isn’t good for trying to do solid damage.
        • Be aware when using this, it’s easy to punish you when you use this if you don’t try to evade at the same time. Focus on evading as well.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • These weren’t used too great, you sometimes randomly used these which was bad because it allowed me to play more aggressive.
        • Make sure you are more reactive with this. Sometimes you are dashing or teleporting away too late.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You didn’t use it too often but when you did you did a good amount of damage with this.
        • You can use this to defuse my Sharingan or even push me back, don’t rely on the damage only.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was used decent, you used it a little too much and ended up relying it on it for damage. Aside from that it was used nicely to mess up my aim at times.
      • Green Roar
        • This was used decently. It messed up my aim often.
        • Try to use this to defuse my Sharingan.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These were used okay, you didn’t often hit them which is fine but they were still solid for you when you were trying to engage.
        • These are also kind of nice to use when you want to defuse Sharingan from a longer range if you aren’t able to defuse it with Green Roar.
      • Paperbomb
        • This was alright, you used it in moderation.
        • You messed up my aim with this at times.
        • Try not to rely on it too much for damage.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You try to play aggressive but usually end up walking into every jutsu of mine. Try to work on evading more. Also, don’t be afraid to play passive either. You don’t need to constantly play aggressive, it’s always fine to slow down if you need time to regenerate health or chakra.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You are quite predictable when you play so try to switch things up. Have a different plan each time you fight. Don’t rely on the same jutsus so often either. Make sure everything in the kit is being used equally.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You used everything in your kit but you weren’t too accurate with your jutsus. You definitely need more practice with your aim. Overall you do seem to use everything in your kit but you struggle to figure out when something should be used. Have more thought behind each jutsu, don’t just throw it out randomly. Overall you need to practice with your aim and playstyle mostly.
      • Practice on your hard hitters as well, you do use them at the proper times but you just aren’t accurate with them.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.