Reply To: Character Position Combat test – FireCP3 – Kubikiribocho (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat test – FireCP3 – Kubikiribocho (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat test – FireCP3 – Kubikiribocho (RESET)

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Water Release: Giant Vortex
        • You hit this only once in our test, but it wasn’t a good way to hit it. You hid the particles by being really far away and then getting closer to hit it. You want to be able to this jutsu normally.
        • This jutsu has a long cast time so be careful when using it, at times it felt really easy to punish you when you casted it because of it’s long delay.
        • Be closer when using this, there were times where you were definitely a little TOO far out so it ended up missing me by a lot.
      • Water Release: Water Bomb
        • You didn’t hit this often but you tried to use it a lot. Limit the use of this each fight. Don’t try to use it too much.
        • Practice your accuracy with this for sure, at times it was used a little too far away which made it a bit awkward. Make sure to place it when I am closer to you.
        • This jutsu does slow so it is good for baiting out my movement jutsu if hit properly.
      • Water Release: Water Lock
        • This is another jutsu that you struggled with, you didn’t hit this on me once. You need to practice your accuracy with this and be a lot more patient when using this. At times you randomly threw it out without thinking how you were going to use it.
        • This jutsu is solid for baiting out my movement jutsu because of the knockup it has. Before setting up hard hitters in your kit you want to use this to bait out my movement jutsu.
      • Water Release: Water Pillar Barrage
        • Just like the rest of your clan jutsus, you didn’t really hit this on me. You missed a lot and you used it a lot. You want to limit the amount of times you use this.
        • Have a plan before using this, you kind of just placed it in the middle of the arena and it never hit me. Place it around corners, think of it as Flame Cyclone almost.
        • This jutsu does a heavy slow after it hits, so it’s also great for baiting out my movement jutsu. You need to be able to hit this consistently to pass.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this way too much during our test which is a problem. You don’t want this jutsu to be your main source of damage. You need to be using other jutsus in your kit as well for damage.
        • Limit your use of this for sure.
        • You also need to practice your accuracy with this a little more. It was usually 50/50 when you used it.
        • Get creative with it as well, there were a lot of times where you just used it one dimensionally. You would walk up to me and place it on my feet for free damage, keep in mind this jutsu can be used from mid/long range if you wish to engage on me.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Similar to Bed of Flames, it felt as if this was another jutsu you spammed a little too frequently and you often paired it with Bed of Flames right after which is not good. You don’t want to be predictable or cheesy with this. You should hit it by itself.
        • To use this better you should use it when I am standing still charging chakra or you should place it in my path.
        • This jutsu is good for pressuring me and even baiting out my movement jutsus.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • I felt as if this was also used a little too much in our test. And you didn’t really hit it often either. You need to limit your use of this and you need to be smarter when placing it as well, it got a little too predictable which made it easy for me to escape.
        • Place it around corners and block off my exits as well to make it harder for me to run out of it.
        • Keep in mind you need to hit this consistently to pass, you need to be smarter with this and you should bait out my movement jutsu before using it.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You weren’t accurate with this during our test. You need to practice your accuracy with this for sure.
        • Often you were far away from me when using this which made it very easy for me to avoid. You should be closer for higher accuracy.
        • If possible you should wait for me to dash before using this to make it a little easier for you.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this only once in our test, towards the very end. You should use this at least once or twice a fight and it should be used smart.
        • Be sneaky with it, place it behind me or around a corner so I end up walking into it if I don’t see it.
        • Like I said with Flame Cyclone, this jutsu hurts and you need to bait out my movement jutsu before using this. Otherwise you wont be able to hit it.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • This was used wrong, you kind of used it randomly.
        • You need to use this when I am pressuring you with jutsus like Phoenix Flower or Incinerating Flare.
        • This jutsu has a short cooldown as well, but try not to spam this too much. Limit yourself for how much you use it per fight.
        • Try not to hit me with other jutsu while using this, be cautious.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
        • You weren’t able to hit this on me. So you must practice your accuracy with this.
        • This jutsu has a little knockup so it’s good for baiting out my movement jutsu.
        • Don’t spam it either, I noticed you were really desperate in terms of wanting to hit it, you should be more patient with this jutsu.
      • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
        • You only hit this a couple of times, so you should definitely practice your accuracy with this.
        • This jutsu does solid damage and it’s good for baiting out my movement jutsu.
        • Don’t rely on this too much either, there were times where it felt as if you were trying really hard to hit this. Limit the use of it.
      • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
        • It kind of felt as if you used this too much. You need to be more careful when using this, don’t use it too much because it makes it predictable and you often end up forgetting about certain jutsus in your kit.
        • It’s good for baiting out my dash or taking control of an area, so be smarter with it. Don’t use it only for damage.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Often you never had these available to you and that was because you weren’t conservative of these. You often used them randomly.
        • Save them, you need these for when you are being pressured.
        • These are also good for engaging into a fight but it seemed as if you didn’t do that often, you kind of just walked up to me each time you wanted to engage which allowed me to punish you even more.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • It felt as if you only used this for the damage, keep in mind this jutsu is good at pushing me back when I am pressuring you.
        • It’s also good for defusing Sharingan or even baiting out my dash.
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Greenroar
        • You relied on this too much, you didn’t use it properly either.
        • There were times where you could’ve used it to reposition yourself quickly or even defuse my Sharingan or stop me from pressuring you.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You don’t want to rely on this too much. Please avoid using it too often.
        • Use this when I am standing still charging chakra so it is more effective.
        • It’s good for messing up my aim.
        • Can defuse my Sharingan from long range if you have nothing else available.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You weren’t too accurate with these, but the moderation was okay.
        • Practice your accuracy with these.
        • Use these when I am trying to regenerate health or if you’d like to engage.
      • Paperbomb
        • You kind of used these a little too much and relied on them for damage.
        • Refer to my criticism on Explosive Kunai.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Overall you seem to rely on certain jutsu for damage. You want to be able to hit everything in your kit. A lot of the time you are doing so much damage by cycling through Greenroar, Explosive Kunai & Paperbomb. You need to do damage with your jutsu, not just jutsus from the shop.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Often you aren’t thinking when placing down jutsu, you cycle through them and just place. You need to think more, have a plan before using certain jutsu. Also, when using jutsu you were really predictable, you used jutsus the same each time which isn’t good. Switch it up.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Like I said for your Playstyle and Sequence, you rely too much on certain jutsu which isn’t good. You need to show me that you can use everything in your kit properly. Get creative, practice your accuracy and thinking behind each jutsu and you will be better next test.
      • You aren’t a bad player but you lack the experience, try fighting more people for maximum practice. Don’t let these grades discourage you, everyone has to start somewhere so I encourage you to keep practicing with your kit.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.