Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET)

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
        • You are definitely getting better with this, you are getting more and more accurate with it each test. Although there are some problems with this jutsu when you use this.
        • Sometimes you are using this jutsu a little way too much compared to the others ones in your kit. I understand this jutsu is solid in terms of engaging but you need to limit the use of it, it felt as if you kind of still use it a little too much than you should. Definitely dial down on the use of this jutsu.
        • Since this jutsu seems to be your favorite, it’s also easy to predict when you’re going to use it. Change up the way you use this jutsu, each time you use it becomes more and more predictable because you’re using it the same way. Keep in mind you can even use this jutsu to push me back when I am pressuring you, you don’t always have to do it for the engage and the raw damage.
      • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
        • You used this jutsu a lot as well actually, not as much as Claw Kick but still a lot. Make sure you aren’t using it as much.
        • Your accuracy with this jutsu has gone up which is a good thing.
        • You have this issue of continuously using it when I have a knockback jutsu available such as Gale Palm or Fireball, just make sure you’re a little bit more aware when using this. Overall your use of this jutsu is getting better.
      • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
        • I’d say you struggle with this jutsu the most, but it’s not a bad thing considering you do use it well at times.
        • Your biggest problem with this jutsu at the moment is that you try to use it to get closer to me, kind of like a mini teleport. Make sure you aren’t just using this to gain distance. A lot of the time you are using it just to get closer or to get away. It’s not bad, but you need to keep in mind there are other uses for this.
        • Use this more often to just stop momentum or cancel out my jutsu, you did this a couple of times but there were way more times where using it this way would’ve been more effective.
      • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
        • Your accuracy with this is better than last test for sure. But at the same time, it feels like this jutsu is being used too often. Limit your use of it.
        • Often when you miss your jutsus in your kit you default back to using this which makes it super predictable. You need to find more ways to use this. I would recommend using it more often when I am in corners, at times when you use this in the open you miss half the time.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • This was used solid, you are using this a lot more especially when I am charging my chakra. Keep doing that.
        • You do have a bad habit of using this jutsu immediately right after Flame Cyclone is placed, try not to do that. Sometimes it doesn’t even work and when it does it’s pretty cheesy.
        • Work on not being too predictable with it, but overall the use was solid, I got hit by it frequently.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Although this jutsu wasn’t hit during our test, you are getting smart with it. You’re slowly limiting your use of this jutsu each test which is good. You’re also placing it when I am charging chakra which is nice.
        • The times where you are using it wrong you usually end up using it at the start of the fight sometimes, you need to make sure I don’t have any of my movement jutsu available.
        • Each use was a little unpredictable which is nice, keep messing around with this jutsu. Work on your accuracy as well.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You were fair at using this jutsu, often when you hit this you were in the right range.
        • One problem you had before that’s slowly disappearing is pairing this jutsu with a movement jutsu. Although it still happens it is less frequent. Keep working on trying to hit this jutsu by itself.
        • I like how you are using this jutsu from multiple ranges to switch it up, but sometimes you are a little too far which ends up in you missing the jutsu and wasting it.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You are getting better at using this smarter, but there are still some struggles you have.
        • You often use this and get punished while using it. Keep in mind you kind kite/strafe a little bit when using this, but make sure you are still in range of me if you are strafing. Walking in a straight line into me with it allows me to punish you a lot easier.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • This was used nicely, you often baited out my dash with it.
        • You often used this when I was charging chakra.
        • This was good for stopping my movement.
        • One problem you do have is that you either place this or Meteor Blitz after Flame Cyclone, like I said above you don’t want to have this habit. It’s not good.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • Although you never hit this, you’re getting close to it. You’re being smart with it and patient.
        • But it is getting predictable, continue messing around with finding different uses of this.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • Your accuracy with this is consistent. But when you do miss this it’s often by a couple of blocks. Keep trying to master this jutsu, you’re getting close. But make sure you aren’t relying on it either, there were a couple of times where I found you using this jutsu a little too much. You have other jutsus in your kit that you can use for mid range that aren’t Solar Strike.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • You used this less than Flame Cyclone and Thundering Sphere, but you still never hit it.
        • Even though you aren’t hitting this, your use of it is way better than last test.
        • Just keep in mind you need to practice your accuracy with this as well as the rest of your hard hitters. And make sure I don’t have dashes available.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • This jutsu is one of your better ones now, you often use it properly. You did a good job of using this when you needed to take a step back or when I was pressuring you hard.
        • I think you could’ve used this a little bit more though, you didn’t use it as much as I wanted you to.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Before you had a habit of pairing these with other jutsus in your kit. That habit is still present but it isn’t as bad as before, you are definitely being more conservative with these as well.
        • Sometimes you do dash away after missing a clan jutsu, try not to be so scared. You can stay in fights longer than you think.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You are using this alright, you used this to push me back or to defuse my Sharingan which is nice. Keep it up.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You still have a habit of using these at the beginning of fights, but not as much as before. You’re also saving these for when I am charging chakra.
        • You were also decent with this for when you wanted to mess up my aim.
      • Green Roar
        • Sometimes you miss this, so work on your accuracy with it.
        • Keep using this to mess up my aim or defuse Sharingan, overall you’re using it a bit better than before.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • You are using these in moderation, and when you do use them they feel a little bit annoying which is good. They often mess up my aim or knock me into the air forcing me to dash to reposition.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These were used nicely, especially when you used them to reengage or defuse Sharingan.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • This was used often but your accuracy wasn’t too hot. Make sure you’re improving your accuracy.
        • At the same time I think you kind of use this a little too much. Work on using it a little less.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • Overall your playstyle has gotten better, you are getting better at evading and playing aggressive. But at times you are playing too aggressive which allows me to punish you. Just make sure you also learn to play passive. You don’t always need to be aggressive.
      • Your accuracy with jutsu is getting solid as well, but there are times where you are missing because you end up being too far away.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Your habit of using movement jutsu with jutsu like Bed of Flames or Meteor Blitz is still present. It’s definitely not as bad as before, but it’s still a problem that needs to be eliminated.
      • Make sure you aren’t skipping out on certain jutsu when trying to create pressure. Often when you tried to create pressure you used the same jutsu to do it. Get more creative, you don’t want to be predictable.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • You’re getting better with your kit for sure. Your accuracy is improving and your playstyle is becoming solid.
      • I still feel as if certain jutsu could be used a little more, keep in mind your biggest goal currently should be eliminating your habit of pairing movement jutsu with jutsu like Bed of Flames or Meteor Blitz, as well as continuing your practice of hitting hard hit jutsus like Flame Cyclone and Thundering Sphere. Stick to using them two to three times a fight.
      • I also think you should work on finding different ways to create pressure, and you should change up the way you engage. You don’t want to be too predictable all the time. Try to confuse your opponent.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.