Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – ItsZephyr – Matatabi (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – ItsZephyr – Matatabi (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – ItsZephyr – Matatabi (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    •  ███ BAD
      • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
        • You hit this a lot during our test but you also missed a lot too. You can improve how you use this.
        • This jutsu is good to engage with, but you use it too far away, which causes you to miss.
          • Try to test the range you need to be from your target in blocks for this to hit regularly, and aim to use it from that block distance each time.
        • Try not to rely heavily on this jutsu, it gets predictable and your enemy will back away from it.
      • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
        • You used this jutsu a lot but you rarely hit it during our fight. You could use this better.
        • This is another jutsu you use pretty far away, so it ends up missing.
          • Again, you should test the range you need to be from your target in blocks for this to hit regularly, and aim to use it from that block distance each time.
          • Be careful to not run into attacks or fall bait to jutsu like Fireball, Kunai Barrage, Phoenix Flower, Green Roar etc. You tend to do this and it pushes you out of distance. Stay alert.
        • I think that rapidly spamming jump+moving might get you a little extra distance, but you seem to just jump toward the end, stopping the motion of the jutsu before it lands on me.
      • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it was to disable jutsu like Kunai Barrage or Volley and not things like Fireball or Phoenix Flower. You could definitely get more value out of cancelling bigger jutsu.
        • Be careful to not use this during jutsu like Sharingan or recklessly, you could trade for less.
      • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
        • You hit this jutsu a few times, but missed it a lot more. You used it too much at times, making it pretty avoidable. I basically knew where to go when you used it.
        • While this jutsu can be difficult to figure out where it lands, it should just land at the same distance away from where it started each time.
          • Trace the distance from where you start when you use it, to where it ends each time to figure out how far away you need to be for it to land.
  • Chakra Nature
    •  ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • When you used this, habitually, it would end up after whatever jutsu was last in line on the nature scroll. This lead to it not being used very well, if at all, and missing, especially in scenarios where it could have been more useful.
          • Try to pay greater attention to not using this jutsu habitually at the wrong times. Figure out ways to use this with greater intention.
            • This jutsu is good at punishing me for gaining distance or backpedaling, especially when I need to charge chakra.
            • This jutsu is good for preventing me from engaging or disengaging, acting as a wall, if timed correctly.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this jutsu multiple times per fight but never hit it. It seemed like you didn’t really have a game plan, and you would sometimes try to push me into it with kunai or shuriken, even though that may of been unintentional.
        • Your main methods of trying to hit this seem to be placing it on top of me when I am trying to attack you or when you engage. These placements are pretty predictable and I can easily run out.
          • You should always try to cycle through different methods of using the jutsu and you should be spontaneous about how you use it
          • If I am cornered or pinned to one side of the arena, you can catch me off guard.
            The jutsu can be placed like a wall or net to catch me from movement jutsu.

• When attempting to hit any hard hitter, you should consider making me waste my movement jutsu first.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You missed this jutsu regularly on me, and didn’t make very good use of it.
        • This jutsu is good for creating pressure and forcing me to use my movement jutsu, but don’t use it too far away or at weird angles. Try to engage with it or punish me with it for trying to engage. Don’t overuse it.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it was easily punishable and didn’t do much. This jutsu is good for creating pressure, but you can’t let yourself go on autopilot while using it. You need to dodge incoming attacks and counters.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You didn’t really use this jutsu much or usefully, so it could be used better.
          • You can use this to slow me down if I am attempting to engage or evade, if I am backpedaling to gain distance, or if I am standing still to charge chakra.
          • This is good punishment that can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • Same criticsm as Flame Cyclone
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    •  ███ POOR
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • At first your accuracy with this was not good, but it got better as the fight went on.
          • Make sure you use this jutsu at similar distances each time, at times you would be too far away.
        • I feel like you rely on this jutsu out of the other plasma jutsu for damage, and you use it way too much. You need to slow it down.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • You only used this a few times, but it seemed like you didn’t have much of a plan when using it. It wasn’t effective and it didn’t hit me.
        • The same criticism applies for jutsu like Flame Cyclone or Thundering Sphere, except this jutsu has a wider range than you would expect. Use that to your advantage and try to seal corners.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • Same criticism from the last test.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Teleportation
        • You are not pairing movement jutsu with attacks from what I saw, which is good, but you distance yourself too far away to the point that you can’t hit your enemy.
        • You need to be able to re-enter the fight as well as dodge. Just going out of range makes the match a game of tag and creates frustration.
      • Afterimage Dash
        • When you used this you had a habit of running into jutsu, so be careful.
        • This is a good jutsu that lets you dodge and also re-enter the fight, but you have to be careful and not reckless.
      • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
        • This jutsu was used pretty reserved, I felt like you could’ve used this to negate certain jutsu or avoided different situations better, and sometimes you came out of the jutsu attacking with something.
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal, Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
        • Same criticism as last test, and you could’ve cancelled things like Sharingan too, or any important jutsu honestly.
  • General
    •  ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • The same criticism applies from last test.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • This jutsu is good at pushing me away, but you use it too far away so it never really did much.
      • Green Roar
        • You defused Sharingan sometimes but there were a lot of misclicks or misfires and you would end up being hit by Sharingan anyway. You need to work on that.
        • This is also good for messing up aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    •  ███ POOR
      • Paperbomb
        • It felt like you used these more for damage than utility at times. This is good at creating pressure and forcing me into missing or a movement jutsu, but you never really used it like that.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • The same criticism from last test applies, but you would follow up most knock-ups with a kunai or shuriken, and it isn’t as bad until you keep doing it and not hitting much else or skilled stuff.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You missed this a lot honestly, and at times it felt like you were using this to compensate for damage lost in not hitting more important jutsu. You don’t have to use stuff like this, but you should improve how you use it if you are going to.
        • You should make sure you’re not throwing it at the ground or are not too far away. Make sure you can hit the jutsu coming back around by aligning yourself with the target as the jutsu comes back.
  • Playstyle
    •  ███ POOR
      • You tend to walk into abilities when trying to attack. You need to be aware of what jutsu are coming at you while you are using your own. This goes back to last test where you can play too aggressive for your own good. Know when to dial that back.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Please avoid attacking directly on knockups or following Flame Cyclone with Meteor Blitz among other jutsu pairing issues, though unintentional. A lot of your pairing issues come from misfires so you have to be careful of that.
      • Use the jutsu in your kit that are designed to create pressure to do so. Building pressure will give you openings for hard hitters, and generally forcing movement jutsu, but you tend to skip over jutsu that do this.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You overused easier to hit ninja tools and jutsu, especially jutsu like Cat Claw Kick, Spider Web, Solar Strike for a majority of your damage and it really wasn’t that effective. You really need to lower their uses.
        • In your last test, Bed of Flames was also an issue, but you didn’t really land this one me. You did use it a bit though.
      • You used Flame Cyclone, Thundering Sphere a lot and it made it more predictable and easy to dodge. You need to consider how you use these jutsu before trying to use them. Try to reduced how often you use them to 2-3 times per fight, aiming to hit them once every other fight or so.
      • You avoided jutsu like Static Implosion and didn’t really give effectiveness to Superheated Sear, and Meteor Blitz. You tend to fixate on easier to hit jutsu, which isn’t a good trait.
        • You need to equalize everything in your kit so that you aren’t using too much one one specific thing. You need to give everything attention and use everything equally.
Failure
███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.