Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – MightyGhast – Son Goku (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – MightyGhast – Son Goku (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – MightyGhast – Son Goku (RESET)

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Scorching Rocks
        • You often used this a lot but you missed it a lot at the same time. You need to be closer to me when using these, often each rock missed due to you being so far away.
        • Lower the amount of times you use this per fight, you shouldn’t be using this as much as you are.
        • This jutsu can zone me out and force me to dash away if hit and used properly.
        • Try to predict where I am going to walk to so each rock has a higher chance of hitting me.
      • Lava Release: Fireflower Destruction
        • You tried to use this jutsu a lot but you often missed because of how far you were from me, you have a bad habit of panicking and using this.
        • When using this I get silenced making it very difficult for me to escape, so you need to constantly make sure you are in range of me before using this.
        • This jutsu does a good knock up after it hits me so it’s also a solid tool for baiting out my movement jutsus.
        • Another thing I will comment on is that you are panicking too much and you end up missing this due to this, you need to play more relaxed and patient.
      • Lava Release: Molten Peak
        • You have a bad habit of also using this when you panic, and that’s usually what makes you miss this jutsu. You need to have more patience and a more relaxed playstyle. You can’t be throwing out this jutsu because you don’t know what else to do. This jutsu requires planning beforehand, make sure I don’t have a dash available. You can even place this behind me.
        • You did use this a little too much but I assume that was due to you panicking, so try to play a little slower and relaxed. Plan before using this. But also limit the amount of times you use this a fight.
      • Lava Release: Lava Boulder
        • You used this a lot and never hit it, you almost always used this too far away so it was never able to hit me. Or I always had one of my movement jutsu available. You need to plan before using this.
        • Try to predict where am I walking to when using this. It could be easier for you to hit if you’re able to predict my movement.
        • Tone down your use of this, you definitely used it a lot.
        • Work on your accuracy with this.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • This was often used but it was used poorly. You often relied on this to do damage when you missed all of your other jutsu. Stop relying on this too much, it’s not good.
        • You were always placing this on my feet, it’s not bad but not great either considering this jutsu could be used from different ranges. Try using it from mid range when wanting to engage.
        • Use this less.
        • Use this when I am charging chakra.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Your accuracy with this was way off, you often overshot this and it never hit me. You need to place this in the direction I am walking in.
        • You can even use this when I am standing still charging my chakra.
        • This jutsu is good for punishing me and doing chip damage, it’s also solid for baiting out my movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • This was used way too much and you never hit it. You always used this when you started to panic and it never helped you. This is another big jutsu in your kit that requires smart planning beforehand.
        • You need to save this jutsu, you should be using it when you know I don’t have any movement jutsu.
        • You should also be placing this around corners and around my exits. Often you placed it in the middle of the arena which made it super easy for me to walk out of, overall you need to be working on your accuracy and pre planning with this jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You almost never used this or you just missed it all the time. You need to place this on top of me or a little bit to my left or right depending where I am walking to.
        • This jutsu is perfect for baiting out one of my movement jutsus, yet you almost never used it. Keep in mind you want to be using this jutsu when you want to punish me or if you’d like to set up for hard hitters in your kit like Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone.
        • Try not to pair jutsu with this either, just be careful if you are trying to use this. I know you have a habit of panicking at times and spamming jutsu so be careful please.
      • Earth Release: Earth Spikes
        • You struggle with this in a similar way you do with Bed of Flames. You often rely on this for damage when you don’t hit anything else in your kit, and you also end up using this a little too much. Try to be more careful with that, limit this to at least 3-4 times a fight.
        • This jutsu is perfect for punishing me at close range and forcing me to dash away.
        • At times your accuracy with this was not very good, you were either over shooting it or you were just too far away. Find a range that works for you.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot and never hit it, you need to be setting up and having a plan before using this. You can’t just randomly throw it out. You need to be hitting this to pass your test.
        • Slow down the pace before using this, you’re kind of just rushing to hit it and you aren’t waiting for my movement jutsu to be gone.
        • Try to use this as a wall, or even try to predict where I am going to walk to. Overall, work on this more practice it on other players and try to find a way to hit this.
        • Also, I noticed you tried to sandwich me with Earth Spikes when using this. Please don’t get into that bad habit, you want to be able to hit both of those jutsu by themselves.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it never felt threatening and that was because you kind of just threw it out blindly.
        • This jutsu is solid for baiting out my dashes or even punishing me at closer range to push me away.
        • Try not to pair jutsus with this, I think a couple of times you tried hitting me while the slow from this jutsu was still on me.
        • This is one of the jutsus you want to be using before setting up jutsus like Flame Cyclone & Planet Splitter.
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • This jutsu was also used quite frequently and you never hit it either. This was because you never planted it below me, you often placed it no where near me. You can attempt to try to predict my movement with this, it’s not too difficult but I mostly recommend trying to place it directly on me. You want to catch me in the center of it.
        • Even if you miss this jutsu if I am close enough to it it could force me to dash out.
        • This was another jutsu you kind of panicked with and placed down, make sure you aren’t getting into that habit of throwing jutsu out randomly because you’re feeling pressured.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • Refer to my comments about Igneous Eruption, almost everything applies.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
        • Your use of this was terrible, you often used it randomly. You need to be using this when you are feeling pressured by me, you want to cancel out one of my jutsu.
        • This can slow down the fight temporarily if hit, so make sure if you need to take a step back and charge chakra this is the perfect jutsu to use.
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
        • I reckon this was used only once, you need to be using this more. Especially when wanting to cancel out one of my threatening jutsu.
      • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
        • I don’t think you ever used this. Once again, you should be using your ANBU jutsus way more.
        • This is good for stepping back and just taking time to regenerate. Be careful not to charge when using this, it will expose your location
      • Ninja Art: Afterimage Dash, Chakra Dash & Teleportation
        • These weren’t used well, you often used them randomly and weren’t conservative of them at all. You need to be saving these for when you want to escape or reposition. Don’t just use them because you feel like it.
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Green Roar
        • This was another jutsu that I felt like you relied on for easy damage when you missed everything else. You want to be using this to mess up my aim or defuse my Sharingan.
        • At times you got baited into using this, make sure you’re 100% sure this will land.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was another jutsu that I felt like you relied on to make up for missed damage. Please stop relying on shop jutsu to do most of your damage, a couple of times I felt like shop jutsus did a lot of damage to me compared to your clan jutsu & nature.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These weren’t used too much, and when they were they often missed.
        • Practice your accuracy with these, these can help you defuse Sharingan from long range if you don’t have anything else in your kit to defuse it with.
      • Paperbomb
        • Refer to my criticism for Explosive Kunai.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You’re playstyle isn’t good, you’re playing very aggressive but missing everything. I like the aggressiveness and I think it should be kept but if you’re doing this you need to be making sure you are accurate and you are strafing when playing aggressive. You’re often running into every single one of my jutsu and you are getting punished easily. You need to be aware when playing aggressive. But also, you can play passive when needed. There were a few times where you were playing aggressive when you should’ve been doing the opposite of it.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Your sequence wasn’t good, like I said above for most of your clan & nature jutsu, you often spammed jutsu when you panicked. You have a horrible habit of scrolling through your jutsu and just clicking, not only is this bad but it also makes you predictable. You want to have a different set up each time you fight so it becomes harder for me to counter you.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Overall you aren’t playing well and you have a long way to go. Most of your problems are due to you walking into everything and jutsu spamming. You need to solve these two problems first before anything else. Once you fix those work on your accuracy and planning. I understand it can be difficult the first time you character test which could be the reason of your jutsu spam, try to be more calm next time if you can. You don’t need to kill me to pass.
Failure
███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.