Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Titus_the_King – Kokuo

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Titus_the_King – Kokuo Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Titus_the_King – Kokuo

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Boil Release: Furious Blast
        • This jutsu was used a bit better than before but you still ran into some of the same issues. There were a couple of times where you ended up using it a little too far away so it wouldn’t fully be hitting me.
        • Although I felt pressured when you used this jutsu I never really felt like I had to dash away from it, mainly because you’d use this jutsu in the middle of the arena which made things a little bit easier for me. I recommend trying to push me into a wall or into a corner when using this if you want me to actually teleport or dash out to reposition my self.
        • I like how you used this to stop me from running into you with Incinerating Flare, it was good overall. But try not use it only on Incinerating Flare, if you’re far enough from me you can probably defuse my Sharingan with this jutsu.
      • Boil Release: Eruption Kick
        • You ran into the same problems from last time but I noticed you hit it a little bit more than before.
        • Usually you would end up using this from too far away so it wouldn’t hit me so overall you should try to be a little bit closer to your target when using it.
        • Sometimes it felt as if this jutsu was harming you and that was mainly because of you missing it, this jutsu lunges you forward so you have to be very careful when using it. I found it very easy to punish you.
      • Boil Release: Fountain of Fury Fist
        • This jutsu was used okay, you still had some of the same issues as before. You definitely used it a little bit more than other jutsus in your kit but it wasn’t as bad as before. It’s getting better.
        • Your accuracy with this wasn’t the best but it was still better than before, but not by a lot. Continue working on your accuracy with this, try to predict where I am going to walk to when hitting it.
        • Also keep in mind that you shouldn’t be too far from me when using it, there were a few times where you were definitely a little too far from me.
      • Boil Release: Indestructible
        • You definitely improved with this jutsu, you didn’t spam it as much as before and it felt a little bit threatening than before. I found myself often dashing away.
        • I think one of your problems with this jutsu is that you don’t really do a lot of damage with it, I only end up getting tagged maybe once or twice which ends up dealing 2 hearts at most. You should definitely try to get me cornered before using it.
        • Overall you improved with this jutsu but not by a lot.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Refer to my criticism from your last test.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • This jutsu was used better than before, you definitely did more damage with it in this test compared to before.
        • One of the problems you had with this jutsu was that it felt like most of your damage would come from this, or it felt as if you were just only placing it on my feet. Keep in mind that you can use this jutsu from a variety of ranges, it’s not bad that you’re placing it on my feet but you want to at least use it from mid range at times.
        • Overall this jutsu felt more pressuring than before.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • I do like how you were more patient with this jutsu than before. You have a good idea of how to use this jutsu but you still aren’t as accurate as you need to be.
        • Although you were more patient with this jutsu and you were waiting out my dashes you struggled with placement with this jutsu. You often placed it in the middle of the arena or in places that made it easy for me to get out from. Keep in mind you want to put this around corners so it makes it harder for me to move out of.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You didn’t actually hit this at all, but you were definitely trying to and at times you were a little bit close.
        • When you did miss it was often because you were trying to curve it too much or you were too far away. So keep in mind that you need to be close to your target when casting this.
      • Water Release: Fang Bullet
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • This was used a little bit better, it definitely felt like you knew what you were doing a little bit more with it.
        • You did a decent job of stopping me from getting close to you, but it was also kind of easy to bait this out.
        • Like before you didn’t use it a lot so try to use it a bit more, this jutsu was helping you a lot.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
        • You used this a lot less than before which is good considering you used it a lot before. This jutsu felt a little bit more threatening than before which is good, but sometimes it felt as if you were using it randomly and it had no purpose. You should continue using this when I am chasing you with Incinerating Flare or maybe even Phoenix Flower.
        • This jutsu is solid for messing up my aim which you did a couple of times.
      • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
      • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
        • You still have the same problem as before, you’re using this a little too much compared to your other jutsus. I know this jutsu is easy to use and it does easy damage and it’s good for baiting out movement. But sometimes I felt as if you would use this too often and you would attempt to chase me down with it by dashing to me with it. You need to practice using this less and being a little less cheesy with it.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
      • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
      • Ninja Art: Afterimage Dash
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • This was used alright, you did a good job of pressuring me with this and doing damage with it. It definitely felt a lot more threatening than before.
        • Like I said in your previous test, you should be using this a little more defensively. There were a lot of times where I just kind of ran up on you and you didn’t have a way to stop me from pressuring you. If you save this jutsu for defensive purposes more you’ll have an easier time fighting against aggressive opponents.
      • Green Roar
        • This was used okay, you messed up my aim a couple of times when using this.
        • I’d say one of your weaknesses with this jutsu is that sometimes you miss it do to me being a little far away or you easily get baited into using it.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Same as before, you weren’t too accurate with these. Work on your accuracy with them please.
      • Paperbomb
        • This was used okay, it messed up my aim from time to time but it felt as if you used them a little too much. Tone down the amount you use them.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You definitely played way more aggressive than before which is good, before you were playing a little too passive which is something you shouldn’t do with your clan. I like the change you made and it benefited you a lot. The only problem is that you still rely on certain jutsu for most of your damage. I need you to work on your accuracy with everything else in your kit, especially with Water.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • I could tell you put more thought into using jutsu but you were still a little too predictable. Like I said in your previous test, try to mix things up. Don’t start off with the same rotation of jutsus each fight. You want to confuse your opponent.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Although you got all poors again, you definitely changed a lot of things up. I like how you changed up your playstyle and I like how you were giving everything in your kit more thought. Your biggest issue is that you aren’t accurate with a lot of the jutsus in your kit and you kind of get punished way too easily. I find it quite easy to pressure you and I feel as if you don’t do anything to stop your opponent from pressuring you. You want to be able to have a good balance between being aggressive and being passive.
      • Overall you had slight improvement which is good and I hope you continue to improve.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.