Reply To: Dev Application – Sam Farwell (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Dev Application – Sam Farwell (DENIED) Reply To: Dev Application – Sam Farwell (DENIED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Hi, Sam.

Thank you for taking your time to make an application. From what you have put down, you are fairly new to the community and I do not think that being on the server for a week is going to show much for the commitment you would need to have for the server as a staff member. Current staff members have been with our community a while before making an application to become staff and I encourage all applicants to follow suite. Though, about the content in your application itself, I feel like your application does not say very much about your experience with Java development. Even if you are going to school for it, plugin creation is a whole different ball game. You do not really offer much to say about your experience with plugin development other than the assertion that you make Java-coded software for your own server and that you have worked for the Crafting Dead server. While you have made claims on your experience, I think the most important part of a staff application is commitment to the server for a long period of time, and most of all, content to back up your claims. I would have to see some of the plugin work you have done for me to consider your application, but given that you are very new, I think we should wait to see how your activity and presence on our services develops before that time comes.

tl;dr, your application for a Java developer position has been denied. I hope to see you on our services, and again, thank you for taking the time to make an application.