Ban Appeal – CelestialAres/SonicD123 (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Ban Appeal – CelestialAres/SonicD123 (ACCEPTED)

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    CelestialAres
    Participant

Hello, I was banned several years ago and have come back around to this server. The reason for my ban was because I was attacked and then /spawned before my attacker was able to kill me. I believe that one your rules back then (I do not know if they are the same) was that if you enter combat you are not able to /spawn. Before I was banned, I had asked one of your staff (I do not remember which since it has been several years) in depth about this rule. I had asked that “if I were to be attacked by another player would I be considered as being “in combat” the staff member had replied with “No, you would not be considered as being in combat”. I had taken this into account when this situation occurred. Several Months later, this situation had occurred. I believe I was in the desert area of the server and was just walking around. I was then attacked by someone of higher rank than me (I had not called for rdm because I did not know what it was at the time). As I was being attacked I had /spawned and my attacker had then called forth a staff member. He/She had said that I had /spawned in combat, when in fact I had not retaliated. I was then tped back to where I /spawned, killed, and then banned for “Hacking”.

(If I am not accepted back into your community, I am sorry for wasting your time typing out this ban appeal) Sincerely,
    CelestialAres

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Deathdusk. Reason: The decision on the ban appeal has been made and the thread is now closed
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Hi, CelestialAres.

When you are attacked outside a safe area, you are not allowed to return to that safe area or to any other safe area. Being attacked or attacking someone is being engaged in combat, whether you initiated it or not. Given that this is a PvP server, you should expect to be attacked outside a safe zone. If you asked any of my staff members at the time about the rule, this is what they would’ve told you. The rule has remained unchanged.

Now this isn’t typically a ban worthy offense so perhaps this isn’t what you were banned for. Unless you argued with a staff member on the matter or were resistant to the authority of a staff member by not listening, you wouldn’t of been banned. The safe zoning rule holds no correlation to your ban reason, which is hacking.

I’m not entirely sure what the line of events were that led to your ban, but I do know that as it stands, your ban reason is for using hacks.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Can you provide me any other information involving your ban reason? It may help determine what you really got banned for. The more transparent you are about the situation, the better.

CelestialAres
    Participant

During this time I had followed any instructions a staff member had told me. Thank you for your time, and I have nothing else to say about this topic.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

If you have nothing more to say then we can’t really come to a conclusion on your request to be unbanned. The ban reason we have listed is not what you have described as your reason to be unbanned. If we cannot figure this out, then I will have to deny this appeal and close the thread.

CelestialAres
    Participant

I do not understand why I was banned for hacking but the staff member who had banned me had put me under hacking, even though I had done nothing wrong but mess up the safezoning during combat rule. This was the first time I had safezoned on your server and it had resulted in being the last time to even enjoy it. I am sorry if I am not able to give you a good enough explanation for this incident but this is what I clearly remembering happen on the day I had received the ban.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

There just isn’t a circumstance where you would’ve been banned for safezoning one time. My assumption is that the ban reason was labeled incorrectly and that you may of argued with a staff member to get yourself banned. I don’t have logs of the events that went on as this happened almost three years ago. Given the low severity of the offense and a lack of information, I think I will just unban you.

CelestialAres
    Participant

Thank you for giving me a second chance

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

This has been settled. I am going to close the thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban Appeal – CelestialAres/SonicD123 (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.