Ban Appeal – Jetspeedragon (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Ban Appeal – Jetspeedragon (DENIED)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gabe
    Participant

For about 3 years I’ve been banned for BCNR for reasons I am not proud about. Not only have I caused an issue for the staff I caused an issue for the players active during my ban. If you don’t remember I was banned for using ALTS in an exam and disrespect to staff, I have had ample time to think about my actions. I have felt recently that at this point its well beyond the point of apologies, I regret the actions and the issues my actions have brought upon the community of staff and services. I would most importantly like to say that the second chance (if given one) wouldn’t be in vain. I have severely missed playing on the server and would hope to come back after all this time and revel in the well thought out and well programmed infrastructure of the developers and server owner. I will not say I’m not guilty because I am, I take full responsibility for my actions and would kindly ask to be unbanned, if not I understand.

Sorry for all this issues caused, yours truly Jetspeedragon

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Deathdusk. Reason: The decision on this ban appeal has been finalized
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I will speak with my staff members about your ban appeal, but I have more to say. During your ban period, apparently you compromised your ex-girlfriend’s Minecraft account by changing the login information. We are very strict on account sharing and account theft is not an exception. I also need to take into account that your ex-girlfriend was a player of this server too and I would not like to deal harm to her if she chooses to return. While staff members may be able to forgive your actions, I think we need to take into account the direct relationship you had with another player (your ex-girlfriend) on our services and the damage done to that player as a result of your actions.

Gabe
    Participant

Under no circumstances have i ever hacked into my ex girlfriends account. At some point we have had altercation with me saying things such as “I have to account password” and “I can hack you account” but I have never changed any passwords or privacy settings on any account if hers. I do however agree those things are unacceptable to bring up but as I have said I regret the things that I have done in previous stand points.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

If that was not the case, there is more room for consideration, but the direct relationship will still be taken into account. We need to make sure everyone involved in your ban is comfortable before making a decision.

Gabe
    Participant

Understood hopefully you allow me a second chance

Gabe
    Participant

It’s been about 4 days and I would just like to know where my appeal stands?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

We haven’t made a decision on your appeal yet. I will post here when it is made.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

For now, I’m gonna have to decline your ban appeal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban Appeal – Jetspeedragon (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.