Ban Appeal – Jiggling (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Ban Appeal – Jiggling (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

Uh, well my name is Jiggling and I haven’t played in a few years. I was originally banned for calling the mod killerbmx at the time a bent fork and I was younger then and I thought that was a ridiculous reason to be banned so I ban evaded on multiple alts which was really immature of me and I see that now. I was still pretty toxic back then from what I remember and I regret ever being toxic and I see now that there’s no reason to be toxic or get angry over a game. I’ve matured a lot since then, though I still joke around a lot but i’m no longer toxic like I was back then. I’d like to say sorry to all of the people that I may have offended back from when I used to play. I’ve changed a ton and i’m no longer toxic. I recently started getting nostalgic about all of the older servers I used to play and I wanted to revisit this server and try to make some new friends. I’d like to say sorry for a couple of the people that I remember.

Deathdusk
    We didn’t really get along from what I remember. I’m sorry that I caused trouble on your server and I deeply regret it. I hope you can forgive me.

Killerbmx
    I’m sorry that I said that you were a bent fork. I said it as a joke and I never meant to hurt your feelings by it. I hope you can also forgive me.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Brad.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Ban appeal accepted
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You have made some poor decisions in the past through ban evasion, but your initial offenses were just silly nonsense that built up over time. I’ll give you one chance, but only one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban Appeal – Jiggling (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.