Ban Appeal – txlons (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Ban Appeal – txlons (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Talon
    Participant

Hey,

I started playing on this server this week and have come to really enjoy it and have made a couple friends on it. I would like to continue playing on it, so I am trying to get an appeal on my ban for trolling. I understand the reason for my account being banned is due to Febreazy getting on the server and saying things in chat. This is my brother’s account and he is also new to the server (this was his first time on). We share a computer for playing video games, so I understand how it looks like an alt account of mine. He got on since I had told him about the server and he wanted to try it out. To prove that there were two of us we both got into a voice chat using my brother’s discord. My brother had no intentions of offending anyone, but I understand if he came off as offensive/annoying to you or anyone else. I apologize on his behalf and thank you for understanding, as I know that it all sounds a little suspicious.

Thanks,
    txlons

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Accepted ban appeal
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

To prove that there were two of us we both got into a voice chat using my brother’s discord.

Same person you were talking to on Discord. We never actually got into a call for proof, so nothing was proven. It’s getting really fishy that you got banned on Febreazy, joined as Txlons in Discord the second you were banned, and when I banned this Discord account, you were able to swap back onto the alleged Febreazy Discord account. The whole brother spheal didn’t come up until AFTER I banned the first Discord account too, if I recall.

Talon
    Participant

Sorry I thought you were in the group we joined, my mistake. We had joined a group with Tyler and couple others in it. If you would like us to get on again to talk, I’d be more than happy to and I’m sure my brother would’t mind as well. In response to the whole brother thing coming up after I was banned; I was in the middle of typing a response, but was banned before I could explain. Also, I believe that my brother had joined the discord before I was banned. I understand that this all looks really fishy, so if there is anything that me or my brother can do to help clear the story up, please just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You’ll be provided one opportunity, but the next offense will simply be a permanent ban.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Your txlons account is unbanned. If febreazy wants to appeal, he must make a separate account and separate thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban Appeal – txlons (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.