Ban Appeal – xDragonRage49 (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Ban Appeal – xDragonRage49 (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    raum.qari
    Participant

im not sure if im putting this in the right area but i was banned about a year or two ago due to me finding by accident a flying glitch and was accused of hacking. i dont find this fair and i understand why you would think i was hacking but i was not. now i wont get all deffensive and stuff i just want to play the game. im not and was not stupid enough to hack and risk getting banned. i found out about this glitch when i was practicing with 2 other players i think on of the players was an admin or something im not sure but i was using wind syth and tunneling fang and i suddenly started to fly im not sure how but yeah. i dont have any use for flying in the game anyway and i dont know how to hack to begin with. hacking just makes the games boring btw. but can you look into this glitch and hopefully fix it or something and please unban me? i just wanna play as apart of the inuzuka clan and do missions and stuff.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Deathdusk.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Accepted
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Could you make a coherent ban appeal? You just threw a bunch of words together, took no accountability for your ban, and then didn’t even provide your username so that I could consider unbanning you. Make a readable appeal and we can talk further.

raum.qari
    Participant

well im not sure how since ive never been banned before except for this one. my username is xDragonRage49 and i was banned after i found a glitch that lets you fly and when i was fighting with a couple other users one of them was maybe an admin i think but i was told that flying is for people of rank only(admin mods ect) and that if i fly i will be banned for hacking and i was showing them the glitch explaining that i dont know how but while using some jutsu i started to fly and we got into an argument and i left angry and i was coming back the next day only to find myself banned. i know that flying without rank of course is not ok and bannable.

if this doesnt tell you how then could you explain how to make a correct ban appeal due to ive never had to make one before.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

That’s all the information I need, but you just have to get to the point when making an appeal and write out something neat. I will give you one chance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban Appeal – xDragonRage49 (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.