beanos_is_papi – Moderator application

Home Forums Naruto Support beanos_is_papi – Moderator application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Participant

What is your in-game username?: beanos_is_papi
    What is your age?: 14
    What is your timezone?: EST
    Where can we contact you?: Discord (you know it)
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you?: about 4-5 months and I’m active everyday for 1-3 hrs depending on the day
    How often would you be able to work?: I would be able to work most times, and would be able to give ranks like 10-15 minutes after earned. (Can vary if I’m at school or smth)
    Why do you want to apply for this position: I was a hoster, but hosters are kinda braindead so I wanted to become a mod as I feel I could be much more helpful. Also I am already super helpful to the new players and often guide them through the genin exam or help them with issues. I also am familiar with a lot of the solutions for problems users may have, (resource pack to prompt, 1.12.2, no cheat clients, as well as how to make a new installation for 1.12.2 in the mc launcher)

What is your experience with user management?: I am a discord mod on a number of servers. In addition like I mentioned before I am always eager to help players who need help, and you can ask pretty much half the server and they will back me up.

Exam Notes:

… you’ve seen them, but u should still have access – link is in my hoster app

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Beanos, aside from jokes, how you talk to other people and act on the server is a pretty poor reflection of your experience managing players and a far cry from the maturity you need for Moderator. You tend to be very abrasive and rude towards people in the team, like calling certain team members retarded, or a perfect example from here, calling the entire hosting team braindead. The hosting team is not as good as it should be, but you are still in it, and becoming a Moderator still requires you to work with them, and even host exams that they can not, although, this is rare. When you first joined the team as a Hoster, within the first hours of being staff, you cheated through some missions, but were ultimately forgiven. This was a few months ago, but your maturity has not improved much. You still swear through Discord chat, which is something you would need to moderate against, and a couple of days ago even, you were sharing your Discord link which is against the rules. After your stunt of leaving the team for a day because of an exam, I cannot imagine what you would as Moderator if you became frustrated with someone.

You also have a keen interest in being a ton of ranks, like how you were looking to become a Developer for maybe a week, and then suddenly you want to apply for Moderator. It seems like you are hungry for power from my perspective, and even if you took the time to learn the skills for a rank you are looking for, applying for Moderator, Developer, Builder, Scripter, or Quester will not give you any greater say over decisions made for the server.

It just takes one look through the Naruto chat to see how you conduct yourself, and the list of things that you really need to work on before applying. This is not all I have to say, as the list truly does go on, but it is all what I can think of right now. I am more critical of this application because you already are staff, and I think you and other people need to see this. Even if you have testament from your friends on the server, it does not change that everything about is what I have observed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.