Character Combat Test – Hyphu – 4 Tails (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Combat Test – Hyphu – 4 Tails (RESET)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hyphu
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?- Hyphu
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for?- 4 Tails
    What clan are you?- Yogante
    What rank are you?- Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have?- Fire + Earth
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have?- Lava

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What time would you like to test at?

Hyphu
    Participant

8pm-9pm EST works for me

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Can you do any earlier?

Hyphu
    Participant

Yeah 6pm works

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Lava Release: Scorching Rocks
          • Your accuracy with this is a bit poor and it can lead you to missing your shots easily. You would hit one or two, but since it fires several, that is not useful to you.
          • Try to aim where your target is going when you use this. You want the rocks to immediately chain together, one after the other.
            • When you use this, try to track where your target is going so you can keep up with them. This will help you hit more rocks in succession.
        • Lava Release: Fireflower Destruction
          • You landed this once or twice, but you also missed it many times more. This needs to be more of an impact on the fight.
          • Try not to activate it at mid-range or far-range. If you activate it too far away, you will get thirsty to hit it and will start wasting movement jutsu, which is not good.
          • This is a good way to punish your opponent for attempting to attack you by canceling their jutsu at close-range. This jutsu already silences and slows your target, so that is how it is a cancel move.
            • When using this, if your target is slowed and silenced by the effects, you need to inch toward them by jump-walking to execute the damage. That will assure you a hit most of the time.
          • You are also slowed by this jutsu, so make sure your enemy doesn’t play into this. You don’t want to miss this jutsu and get pelted with jutsu as a punishment.
        • Lava Release: Molten Peak
          • This jutsu would slow me down but it would not damage me. You are getting close to hitting it, but not close enough. This is damage output from your clan that is important and you are missing out on it.
          • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge. The additional slow following Sharingan’s activation slow will make it twice as hard to escape.
          • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
          • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
            • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
            • Keep in mind that if I am out of options, I will be less able to dodge. With the additional slow and range this jutsu has, paying attention and timing for when I am most vulnerable is important.
        • Lava Release: Flaming Boulder
          • You did land this jutsu once by luck, but every other time you missed it.
          • This jutsu has a charge-up period that you need to account for when timing a hit. Once the charge-up period ends, you should throw the boulder in the direction I am heading to. This will make it more likely to deal damage once it lands.
          • Try to use this after I use my movement jutsu or when I land from a movement jutsu. Either way, you want to punish me for using them.
          • Try to use this when I am charging chakra or not moving.
          • This is a good opener to establish dominance over the fight, if you hit it. It is an immediate way of putting your opponent on edge in a sense.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • I don’t think you used this a lot and it would of helped you deal more damage.
          • You can use this jutsu to stop me from playing evasively or to punish me for running toward you.
          • You can use this when I am standing still or paused at mid-range.
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • I think you tried to use this a few times, but you never landed it.
            • This jutsu takes a lot of skill to land successfully but you are rewarded with massive damage output if hit consistently.
          • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. In combination with the slow and a lack of reaction time, I may not have the ability to escape it.
          • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
          • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
          • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
            • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you do not become predictable when trying.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You used this very little, but it also didn’t land from my recollection.
          • This jutsu is a good source of damage that can also punish me for attempting to attack you or punish me for playing evasively.
          • You can try to land this when I am standing still or charging chakra.
          • Try experimenting with its range so that you can pull off shots from further distances. Don’t go too far because you might make it harder on yourself.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • You didn’t use this much if at all, which isn’t very good.
          • Make sure you are within close-range when trying to use this or else it will not land.
          • This can be used as an opener to start the fight, giving you a little dominance over it.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You may of used this once or twice, but it was ineffective.
          • This jutsu is good for making me waste my movement jutsu.
            • You can use this when I land from a movement jutsu.
            • This jutsu can be used to pause my movement at mid-range, especially if I am standing still or am charging chakra. This is important to making me waste my movement jutsu as well.
          • This jutsu can help you prevent me from attacking you or punish me for evading.
          • You can use this while my Sharingan is activating to prevent me from reaching you.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this jutsu a few times, but it never really got near me, or even hit me.
          • One way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
            • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area. A corner would be a good place to do this.
          • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
          • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me to fully activate.
          • Another way of hitting this is when I am coming in from a movement jutsu or am already out of movement jutsu.
          • Another way of hitting this is if I am standing still or charging chakra at mid-range.
            • Mix up how and when you use it each time so it is not predictable.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
          • You hit this once, but most of the time when you tried using it, it was just too far away from me.
          • This is a jutsu you can place under your opponent when they are running toward or away from you.
          • This is a jutsu you can place under your opponent when they are charging chakra or are standing still.
        • Lava Release: Molten Spike
          • You didn’t land this at all in our fights, so it was ineffective.
          • This jutsu activates quicker than Igneous Eruption so it can be used more stealthily.
          • Try placing it to the left or the right of your opponent so it is not in their direct field-of-view.
          • This is a jutsu you can place under your opponent when they are running toward or away from you.
          • This is a jutsu you can place under your opponent when they are charging chakra or are standing still.
        • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
          • You used this once or twice, but it was never effective.
          • This is an effective jutsu to stop me from being able to attack you or to punish me for playing evasively.
            • You kind of took a bunch of damage, and then used it. You need to parry using this jutsu.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • It felt like you did not use a lot of movement jutsu to avoid hits. Sometimes you would approach with them to attempt to land jutsu or disengage. Being out of range isn’t always dodging.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this a few times but it was not effective.
          • It can be a minor damage bonus, but you need to be accurate.
          • This can be used to keep me away if I am at mid-to-long-range.
          • This can be used to defuse Sharingan at mid-to-long range.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You used this a couple of times but it never really helped you.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively, charging chakra, or standing still.
          • This is a decent defusal for Sharingan at mid-to-far ranges.
        • Green Roar
          • It feels like you just land this for extra damage and do not consider its utility.
          • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
          • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Paperbomb
          • I am not sure if you used this a lot, but if you did you never really hit it.
          • This would be good to deal surprise damage from mid-range.
          • This could stop me from playing aggressive or to punish me for playing evasive.
          • This could be used to mess up my aim.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • I believe you could use these for a little incremental damage throughout the fight.
          • This could stop Sharingan from mid to long-range. This is a low cost and low effort solution, but you must be accurate at the same time.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You don’t really exhibit any awareness of the field and as a result, you end up running into my jutsu facefirst. I feel like your only goal in fights is to hit your abilities and you end up disregarding your own safety.
          • You need to be more responsive when jutsu are being thrown at you. Parry and counter using your own jutsu so that you can get control over the fight.
        • You are too cautious of getting in close, which ends up hurting you anyway. You need to be more aggressive and forward to land your jutsu.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Your jutsu use is very spread apart. I regenerate health faster than you output damage.
        • Try to continuously follow up with slows that reduce my movement. You need to force me into using my movement jutsu so that I have less avenues of escape. Putting my movement jutsu on cooldown will allow you to close in with your hard-hitters without crutching.
        • Make versatile setups for each fight that can be changed on the fly. You want to be able to switch up what you are doing so that you do not easily develop patterns each fight. The less predictable you are, the less opportunities you have to be defused or played upon.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You haven’t acclimated to the amount of natures you have yet, but you will over time. Right now, you kind of forget to use jutsu like Earth Release: Dark Swamp, Fire Release: Meteor Blitz, and Fire Release: Bed of Flames. Other jutsu are pretty spotty, but these are the most noticeable cases.
          • Try to use all of your jutsu and give each of them a purpose. Integrate everything you use into your set. You want everything to have an equal use.
          • Just because something does not deal damage, a lot of damage, or has a long charging time does not mean it is useless. Don’t forget about your debuffs as they pose a strong opposition against your opponent. Remember to give them a place as well.
        • Use everything you have a little more often. Jutsu come off cooldown sooner thank you think, and there are too many gaps in time where you aren’t using anything. If you are afraid about running out of chakra, just incrementally charge throughout the fight. Do not let yourself get preyed upon while charging though.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Combat Test – Hyphu – 4 Tails (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.