Character Position Application – Dee – Matatabi (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Application – Dee – Matatabi (RESET)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dee Sad Potater
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?

– Dee_Sad_Potater
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for?

-Matatabi
    What clan are you?

-Nii
    What rank are you?

-ANBU

What chakra natures do you have?

-Lightning

-Fire
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have?

-Plasma

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    • This topic was modified 1 day, 2 hours ago by Deathdusk.
    Dee Sad Potater
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?

– Dee_Sad_Potater
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for?

-Matatabi
    What clan are you?

-Nii
    What rank are you?

-ANBU

What chakra natures do you have?

-Lightning

-Fire
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have?

-Plasma

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What time are you looking to schedule for? This entire week is booked already.

Dee Sad Potater
    Participant

Is next Wednesday at 5pm open?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

No, thursday/friday/saturday of next week are open only as of now.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

now just thursday/saturday of next week

Dee Sad Potater
    Participant

Can I do Thursday at 7pm?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Now Thursday is taken, final offer is Saturday

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

(she took Saturday)

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
          • You attempted to use this a few times during our test and you missed it more than you were able to hit it. You should improve your accuracy with this jutsu.
          • This jutsu works well as an opener, you can definitely keep the pressure flowing if this jutsu is hit.
          • Make sure you aren’t too far away from me when using this jutsu. There were definitely times during the test where you missed it because of how far you were.
          • This jutsu is also solid for pushing me back if I am pressuring you, don’t be afraid to use it to gain space for yourself if you find me pressuring you heavily.
        • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
          • You used this jutsu a lot and you weren’t able to hit me with it. I would say this was probably one of the weaker parts of your clan. You need to improve your accuracy with this. Make sure you aren’t too far from me either, there were a few times where you were a bit far from me when using this. This is a good tool to engage with.
          • Take advantage of the screenshake attacks this jutsu gives it can help keep your opponent in place so it is more likely you hit this jutsu.
          • This jutsu can bait out my movement.
        • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
          • I didn’t really see you use this jutsu much, it felt as if it was neglected. Make sure you use this jutsu in equal balance with other jutsus in your kit. When you did hit this jutsu it felt like you made good use of it.
          • This jutsu does a good job of cancelling out some of my moves, use it when I am pressuring you with some of my nature and clan jutsu. But do be careful of the timing, if you aren’t careful with the timing of this it could give me the opportunity to punish you.
          • This jutsu is also pretty solid in terms of baiting out my movement.
        • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
          • You hit this jutsu twice but the other times you missed it you happened to be too far away from me.
          • Trace the distance from where you start when you use it, to where it ends each time to figure out how far away you need to be for it to land.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You weren’t very accurate with this in our test, make sure you are using this jutsu at the proper time. At times it felt as if you were throwing it out with no real intention.
          • This jutsu is very good if you can catch me with it while I am charging chakra or even trying to engage back into the fight.
          • Try not to be too predictable when using this, there definitely were a couple of times where I was able to tell when you were trying to use this.
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • During our test you used this more than you should’ve which made it very easy to avoid.
          • Try limiting yourself to only using it once or twice a fight.
          • Place it around corners, block off my exits so I don’t have many escape routes.
          • This jutsu can be used as a wall to catch me from my movement jutsu.
          • When attempting to hit this you should make sure I don’t have movement jutsu to escape from it. A lot of the time you were trying to use it when I had most of my dashes available. Try to be more patient with this jutsu.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You definitely need to work on your accuracy with this, even though it was the jutsu that did damage to me the most out of the other two Fire Release jutsus it doesn’t mean it was effective.
          • There were times where you were a little bit far away making it easy for me to avoid, try to be a bit closer when placing this. This jutsu is good at pressuring me and keeping my health bar low.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You didn’t use this much during our test. Please try to make more use of this jutsu.
          • This jutsu does a good job of pressuring me and forcing my movement jutsu, make sure you aren’t far away when using this either.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You used this jutsu a bunch of times during our test but you didn’t really find any success with it.
          • This jutsu works like Meteor Blitz, try to be less predictable with it.
          • Keep in mind this jutsu also has a slow which is good for forcing out my movement jutsu, work on your accuracy with this jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • Just like Flame Cyclone you need to be patient when using this. Also limit yourself to using this once or twice a fight.
          • Make sure you are using this around corners and you are using this when I have no movement left.
          • Practice with this jutsu a lot more, find different ways to use it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
          • You had trouble hitting this during our test. You hit it maybe once a fight. Try to work on your accuracy with this, it’s hitscan so your cursor needs to be on me when using this.
          • Make sure you aren’t too far either, there were a lot of times where you were too far from me.
        • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
          • You tried to use this a lot but a little bit less than Flame Cyclone and Thundering Sphere.
          • Refer to what I said about Flame Cyclone and Thundering Sphere for this jutsu.
          • This jutsu has a large radius, it’s very easy to land once you are able to properly cut off my exists and use it while I am cornered. Remember try to use this when I have no movement jutsu left.
        • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
          • It felt like you didn’t really know how to use this much, it felt like this jutsu was left out of your kit as well.
          • This jutsu is another great tool for forcing out movement jutsu out of your opponent.
          • It is slightly delayed when you cast this so try to use it like a barrier when your opponent walks toward you.
          • This is good versus players who are aggressive, it stops people from engaging. Try to use this more, at times I feel like it is really easy to pressure you and you should be using this in those times.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        •  Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
          • At times I felt like you kind of used these randomly, you need to save your movement jutsu for reengaging and disengaging. A lot of the time when you wasted these I would find myself pressuring you a lot harder, please save these.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this a few times and it wasn’t effective. Make sure you use this to push me back or to defuse my Sharingan.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You used this okay, just make sure I am using this when I am charging chakra.
          • You can use this to re-engage even.
        • Green Roar
          • This is good for cancelling my Sharingan, consider that it can cancel other abilities as well.
          • You can also use Green Roar to mess up my aim or stop the pressure for a little bit.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Paperbomb
          • You used these a little bit, they didn’t really have much impact when you did use them.
          • These can force my movement jutsu or mess up my aim if placed down properly.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t really use these too much, just keep in mind that if you do end up using these more that they are a great tool to reengage into a fight. They can also defuse my Sharingan from long range if you have no other jutsu available in your kit to cancel it.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You tend to play a little too passive, Nii is an aggressive clan. When you do play a little too passive you play too far away which ends up in you missing certain jutsu like Solarstrike and other jutsus in your kit.
        • It’s okay to play passive but you need to find a middle ground, you can’t always play passive especially with your current set up, try experimenting a little more with your kit. Don’t freak out when I am pressuring you, you have dashes for a reason.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Try not to be super predictable, there were a lot of times today where it felt as if you were really predictable making it easy to counter you.
        • Make sure you aren’t skipping out on certain jutsu in your kit, it seemed like you missed out on a lot of opportunities today with certain jutsu.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • Be careful not to waste movement jutsu early on, I feel as if that is one of your bigger issues. When you use movement jutsus early on I am able to walk up to you and do a lot of burst damage very quickly.
        • Certain jutsu like Spiderweb and Superheated Sear felt skipped out on, try to find more uses with these jutsu as they are very important for pressuring me and baiting out my movement jutsu.
        • While it is important to hit the hardhitters in your kit, you need to be patient with them at the same time. Work on your accuracy with them.
        • Make sure you do practice the rest of your kit as well. Work on your accuracy and aggressiveness.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

No spots open this week, we’ll have to see about Wednesday through Saturday.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

He can probably do Wednesday of next week between 5-10 PM EST

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Application – Dee – Matatabi (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.