Character Position Application – Shyams – Sasori

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Application – Shyams – Sasori

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shyam
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? – Shyams
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? – Sasori
    What clan are you? – Shirogane
    What rank are you? – Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? – Wind and Earth
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? – Magnet

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Puppet Technique: Puppet Master
          • You used this not too much during each fight which is fine, and when it was used I felt as if it was used pretty properly.
          • Just make sure you are close to your opponent when activating this, there were definitely times where you were a little bit too far away.
          • Remember that the puppet has an explosion AOE at the end of it’s duration so try to abuse that a little bit more.
        • Puppet Technique: Chakra Shield
          • Your use of this was solid, you used it at the proper times. But the timing could’ve been a bit better.
          • Make sure you stay in the shield, there were times were you did walk out of it at times a little bit randomly so try to stay in it for longer if needed.
          • Keep in mind that you can be easily pushed out of this so be ready when you see me trying to engage onto you.
        • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade
          • I liked the way you used this, you did solid damage with this and at times you ended up even intercepting my chakra dash with it.
          • Try to be a little smarter with it though, there were times where I felt like you were trying to use it just for the damage. You can use it when I am engaging on you to push me back for a little bit.
        • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade Blast
          • You weren’t too accurate with this but you did do a good job of waiting for the perfect time to use it. Make sure you are continuing to be patient before using this, just practice with your accuracy.
          • Make sure you aren’t too far away either when using this, there were a couple of times where you were a little too far which made it easy for me to avoid.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ FAIR
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • This was used an okay amount of times, could’ve been used more.
          • This jutsu is good at keeping me in place or preventing me from engaging.
          • It can also be used to mess up my aim which you did a couple of times during our test.
          • Make sure you don’t accidently use this with Puppet Master, there was a time where you accidently chained it while Puppet Master was active making it hit me.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You used this pretty nicely, you often used this when I was engaging or pressuring you.
          • It’s also good at just doing damage, don’t be afraid to just use it for the solid damage and to get the advantage in the fight.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • Your accuracy with this was okay, you did miss a few times by a little. Just make sure you’re practicing with your accuracy.
          • This jutsu is great for engaging and doing solid damage.
          • It’s also good for stopping me for a little bit, you can use it when I pressure you.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You used this a bit, didn’t use it too much and it felt just right. You often used this to gain space for yourself or slow me down.
          • This jutsu is solid for baiting out my movement jutsu, make sure you are using this if you’re trying to set up a big hard hitter like Planet Splitter.
        • Earth Release: Rising Spikes
          • This was used nicely, it messed up my aim frequently and did solid damage.
          • You definitely should practice your accuracy with this just a little more, you were sometimes overshooting it or using it from a little too far away. Don’t be afraid to wait for the perfect time to use this.
          • It’s also a good opener.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You didn’t hit this at all but you were patient with it. You consistently waited for the right time even if you didn’t hit it it was definitely used properly.
          • Just practice your accuracy with this, try to bait out my movement jutsu before using this as well.
          • Try to be a little less predictable with it though, there were times where you did kind of use it in the same way making it easy to avoid.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ FAIR
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • This was used nicely, it was a good tool for forcing out my movement jutsu.
          • I think you should’ve used it a little bit more, there were times where it felt as if you did skip out on it. Make sure you don’t forget about it.
          • Try to center it on top of me, there were times where I just walked around.
        • Magnetic Release: Magnetic Prison
          • This was good, you didn’t use it too much and you didn’t use it too little. You always waited for me to be in range of you. You had solid discipline.
          • If possible, use this when I don’t have something like Teleportation available. There were times where I just immediately teleported out.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • You used this a few times each fight and I felt as if it was used properly as well.
          • You used this when I was trying to engage which ended up stopping me.
          • Frequently forced my movement jutsu with this.
          • I like how you used this as a net at one point, I ended up leaping into this which was nice on your part.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You were pretty conservative of these, you often had them available when I was pressuring you. Just make sure you react faster with these. There were times where it was a little delayed on your part.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You did solid damage with this.
          • Often used it when I was engaging which was good considering it pushed me back.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Green Roar
          • You didn’t use it too often but when you did it messed up my aim.
          • Keep in mind you can use this to defuse Sharingan.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used in moderation, when used it was solid.
          • Messed up my aim.
          • Did good chip damage.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Used decently, didn’t spam them too much which is also good.
          • You used these to re-engage into a fight.
        • Paperbomb
          • Used this nicely, you messed up my aim and did good damage with these.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ FAIR
        • Overall you are playing nicely, at times I do think you could be playing more aggressive with your kit. I like how you are patient with everything and everything seems to have thought behind it. Just make sure you are working your accuracy and reactions.
    • Sequence
      • ███ FAIR
        • I think you created solid pressure, you often used your Kekkei to bait out my movement which is nice. Don’t be afraid to change up the way you fight either, try to be different each fight.
        • Use some of your jutsus to respond to mine. Sometimes you were letting me get the upperhand.
    • Balance
      • ███ FAIR
        • You balanced everything in your kit nicely, you were able to keep good pressure throughout each fight. Even though you didn’t always do consistent damage it seemed as if you really knew how to use your kit which is great. Keep practicing on your accuracy and reactions and surely you will do good.
        • Focus on practicing with Planet Splitter, don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone at times as well. Try to mix things up a little.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Shyam
    Participant

I want to schedule a 2nd character test. Any good days to test? I work monday/tuesday/thurday/saturday from 11am to 8pm

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Tuesday and Saturday not free, maybe Thursday at 9-10PM or Friday

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Friday not open now.

Shyam
    Participant

I’ll be on Thursday, around 9pm-10pm

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.