Character Position Combat Test – 9thOutlaw – Getsukage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – 9thOutlaw – Getsukage (RESET)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    9thOutlaw
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? 9thOutlaw
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Getsukage
    What clan are you? Yami
    What rank are you? Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Wind and Earth
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Magnet

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

thursday/friday/saturday of next week are open only as of now.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

now just thursday/saturday of next week, pick either or please

9thOutlaw
    Participant

thursday will work for me any time works

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Yes, this is fine.

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR 
        • Dark Release: Dark Chakra Consumption
          • I noticed you used this a lot of times during our test but you didn’t make good use of it. Keep in mind that when you use this jutsu you shouldn’t stack it with other ones in your kit. You did that a bunch throughout our test today.
          • You should also make sure that you aren’t just throwing this jutsu out whenever you feel like it. Try having a plan beforehand it will make using this more effective.
        • Dark Release: Dash of Despair
          • This jutsu was also used a lot during our test today and it wasn’t used properly either. A lot of the time you tried to stack this with other jutsus because of the speed buff the jutsu gives. Like I said above, please don’t try to stack this jutsu with others in your kit.
          • You can use this jutsu to reposition yourself if you are in a tough spot or even to re-engage. The speed buff this jutsu gives can be very strong so make sure you have a thought before using it.
        • Dark Release: Demonic Missile
          • Just like the other jutsus in your kit, you quite frequently stacked this with others for extra damage. This jutsu gives a blind and does two hearts so it can be very well used for baiting out my movement jutsus.
          • Try to take advantage of the fact that this jutsu doesn’t require aim. It’s good for engagements and just pressuring me.
        • Dark Release: Dark Cyclone
          • You used this jutsu the most out of all the ones in your kit. Once again, you should never stack this with other jutsus in your kit. At times you would stack this with Demonic Missile or an Elemental jutsu.
          • Keep in mind you should be close when using this. There were definitely times where it felt as if you were too far away making this jutsu useless.
          • Additionally this jutsu has a nausea effect if I do get hit by it which can bait me into using my movement jutsu.
          • Practice your accuracy with this.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR 
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You used this a few times and the way you used it wasn’t effective. This jutsu is great for stopping my momentum or even baiting out my movement jutsu. I would like to see you use this more, but keep in mind try not to hit your target when they are slowed in this.
        • Earth Release: Rising Spikes
          • This jutsu was used an okay amount. Try practicing your accuracy with this jutsu as it can do the most consistent damage in your kit.
          • Use this jutsu to mess up my aim or to even add more pressure onto me.
          • This can be a good tool to bait out my dash as well.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this jutsu at least two to three times a fight. Try limiting yourself to at least once per fight maybe.
          • You need to be patient when using this, a lot of the time you were impatient when trying to use this. Try to bait out my movement jutsu with the other jutsus you have in your kit before using this.
          • When you did tap me with this it felt very threatening, keep practicing with this jutsu so you can be as threatening as possible, it can definitely change the outcome of the fight.
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You didn’t use this too much during our test but when you did I felt like there was some value in it but not a lot either.
          • This jutsu is good for messing my aim up or stopping me from engaging.
          • Don’t stack this with other jutsus in your kit.
          • Use this to bait out my movement jutsus.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You used this a couple of times during our test but it didn’t feel like you understood how to use it properly. Make sure you are using it when you are feeling pressured or if you need a second to slow down the fight.
          • Use this jutsu when I am pressuring you at close range with Phoenix Flower or other threatening jutsus in my kit.
          • Try to improve your accuracy with this jutsu, at times it felt like you were using a bit too far away from me so it never hit.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • This jutsu does a lot of damage, but it wasn’t used effectively in your test.
          • Make sure you are practicing your accuracy with this, try to predict where I am going when using this. Aim for the body.
          • This can be a good jutsu to engage with as it does a lot of damage.
          • You can even use this to punish me at close range.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR 
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • This was used a few times but I don’t think you knew how to use it properly. This jutsu is very good for baiting out my movement jutsu. Try to use it for that reason rather than having a goal to damage me with it.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • I noticed you struggled a lot with this jutsu, you didn’t hit it once. Make sure you are close to me when using this so you can trap me.
          • This jutsu is probably the one that is most likely to bait out my movement jutsu so please work on your accuracy with this, don’t just throw it out randomly.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • Out of all your Kekkei jutsu you used this one the least. Do note that this jutsu is good at stopping me from engaging if I do get caught in it.
          • Try to work on your accuracy with this, you sometimes used it where I was no where near you.
          • This can bait out my teleport if you do hit it on me.
          • Make sure you are using this jutsu more frequently, it wasn’t used much.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR 
        • Chakra Dash
          • Sometimes you would use this a bit randomly, save this for when you feel pressured or you need to reposition or re-engage
        • Chakra Jump
          • Similar to Chakra Dash, make sure you save this so you can get out of bad situations.
        • Teleportation
          • Use this to get away from me when I am pressuring you.
        • Kunai Barrage
          • I feel like you used Kunai Barrage for the damage which is okay, but you should know that it can be used to defuse my Sharingan or to even push me back. Work on your accuracy with this as well, at times you didn’t hit this on me when you did use it.
    • General
      • ███ POOR 
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You have a habit of using this at the beginning of each fight which isn’t too bad, just make sure you aren’t too predictable with it.
          • This jutsu can be used to mess up my aim or to knock me backwards for a little bit.
          • Use this when I am charging chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this a few times and usually missed. Just make sure you are always in range before using it.
          • This can also be used to defuse my Sharingan which you did once.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR 
        • Paperbomb
          • You used this a decent amount of times. But it usually had no impact.
          • These can force me into using my movement jutsu so make sure you work on your accuracy with them.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t really experiment with these much. You can easily re-engage with this or defuse my Sharingan.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR 
        • Playstyle
          • Overall you played pretty cheesy, you didn’t have too much of an idea of what your kit does. Make sure you aren’t stacking jutsus together. Make sure you also understand what each jutsu in your kit does, a lot of the time I had my dashes available even though you have a bunch of jutsu in your kit to bait out my movement.
          • Make sure you aren’t running into my jutsus either, there were times where you walked into specific jutsu like Majestic Demolisher Flame or Fireball.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR 
        • Sequence
          • Like I said above, try to avoid stacking jutsu together. It harms you more than you think. Using each jutsu individually and properly will make you a much better player overall.
          • Make sure when creating pressure you aren’t skipping out on other jutsus in your kit.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR 
        • Balance
          • At times you kind of spammed a lot of jutsus in your kit which ended up in you not having anything to pressure me with. Make sure you don’t waste everything in your kit too quickly because it lets me engage and pressure you easier.
          • Make sure you practice with your kit a lot more, it seems as if you don’t understand your kit too much.
          • Be more patient with jutsus like Planet Splitter and Darkness Cyclone. Those jutsus do a lot of damage so you need to be more patient with them.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – 9thOutlaw – Getsukage (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.