Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant
    • Full Minecraft Username: CorruptedGhoul
    • Character Position: Obito Uchiha
    • Clan: Uchiha
    • Chakra Natures: Fire and Earth
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai: Lava Release
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Reset
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Already discussed, scheduled for 4:30.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Fireball was often missed and had very little impact if it was hit.
          • You don’t really have the accuracy down for this jutsu and often do not attempt to curve it to hit in tight situations.
          • Don’t spend too much time on fireball, while it can be twisted and maneuvered quite interestingly, you want to try to turn the projectile only when needed so that you aren’t left vulnerable trying to hit it.
        • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower was often missed and if hit, was only from one of the fireballs out of the three.
          • Another accuracy based issue, you also try to use Phoenix Flower too far away from your target to the point that it fizzles out before it hits.
        • Sharingan was easily defused by ninja tools and did not pressure me in combat. It was not a threat.
          • Given that Sharingan is a revenge based jutsu, using it extremely far away and in response to nothing will make you an easy target for defusal. Make sure to use it in response to something.
          • Sharingan has a range for the genjutsu activation, know that when using it.
          • Don’t fall victim to people abusing your Sharingan’s substitution feature.
        • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame was often missed or stretched very short, making it relatively easy to evade.
          • Know how wide you can cast this jutsu for it to hit. The objective is to create a barrier between you and your enemy, and you kind of don’t do that. It is a giant flame wall that can close off areas.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz was often missed or out of range, needs more practice
          • You can try aiming where your target is going rather than trying to place it directly on top of them. Timing is key.
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • You often tried to place it after leaps rather than into leaps and didn’t consider using it when I was charging chakra, slowed by my own jutsu, or simply did not have the time to react when we threw jutsu back and forth at one another.
          • The jutsu didn’t take much pressure to sidestep and was often obvious where it would be placed. Try to mix up how you use it and to be more spontaneous or else I can easily avoid it.
          • Even if the jutsu tapped me, the damage was too little to be effective and served no purpose in the fight. This jutsu can end matches.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • Did a fair amount of damage, but did not have an overarching impact on the fight.
          • You should take advantage of how far this can travel to deal mid-range shots, keeping me out of your boundaries.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • Did damage that was effective and pressuring, not many comments here.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • Very ineffective, could’ve been used to halt mobility as a defense mechanism, didn’t pressure me to move out of it at all.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • Was not hit at all, often never near me as well.
          • You need to be aware of timing and the area this jutsu covers around itself, that way it is easier to hit.
          • Like Fire Release: Flame Cyclone, you could try catching me as a leap is about to end or when I am unable to react.
          • Another method of hitting it is to create a line across the field with the jutsu, covering more range than just casting it forward.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
          • Often never hit but effective when hit, stalls mobility quite a bit allowing you to make your next move.
          • You need to have a good sense of timing and predict where your target will move to next.
        • Lava Release: Molten Spike
          • Never actually hit, would break up movement while dealing a bit of damage, not effective.
          • Another jutsu you need good timing for.
        • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
          • Didn’t use any time to plan your next move, was often useless and only stalled me for a short amount of time. Sometimes I could easily break through to deal damage to you, even if I was heavily slowed/vision obstructed.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
        • Chakra Jump
          • Dashed when you needed to, but did not avoid certain things well enough. Manage when you use your leaps better.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • Don’t be afraid to use it sometimes, though it is fine not to, but generally ineffective. You could of used this to gain distance.
        • Teleportation
          • Another point on evasion and managing when you use mobility better.
        • Substitution
          • Substitutions may help you take an enemy by surprise to land things you otherwise wouldn’t. Try it out, but be careful that people don’t play against them.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Often missed, did not help you much.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Wasn’t used, could’ve been supportive.
        • Green Roar
          • Could’ve been used to stop certain jutsu from being hit or to plan your next move.
        • Clone
          • Could’ve been used as a meat shield, sometimes.
            • Consider using some of these general jutsu to fill empty space.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Senbon
          • Missed frequently, did not zone with them effectively, could’ve been used to cancel certain jutsu.
        • Smoke Bomb
          • Not used at all, could of been an extra blind or slow that would’ve let you plan ahead/live longer but without fleeing.
        • Spike
          • Not used at all, could’ve covered the ground around you to deal small damage.
        • Paperbomb
          • Generally ineffective, did not serve a purpose, not sure if used at all.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Not used a whole lot, may of helped, but it depends.
            • Consider using some of the mentioned tools above to fill any empty space.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You often flew across the map to avoid damage rather than setting up the jutsu and ninja tools you have to do the work for you. You don’t mitigate damage and play too far away for your own good. Uchiha is a close to mid-range clan, and you’re missing your jutsu because you’re trying to play incredibly far-ranged with almost everything.
        • You tend to go on autopilot when fighting and you throw abilities out without thinking about their repercussions. You need to plan ahead, use timing, prediction, and you need to respond to my attacks with your own mitigations. Use jutsu to defend against other jutsu, don’t simply try to evade using leaps and teleports.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You would follow up slows from Sharingan or Lava Release: Volcanic Grip with other jutsu or ninja tools, and in the case of Fire Release: Phoenix Flower, you paired it with Fire Release: Flame Cyclone which wasn’t an appropriate way of using it; it was a crutch. It shows some lack of development in how you use the jutsu.
        • It felt like you didn’t plan when to use slowing abilities and you didn’t respond well enough when you were getting pummeled with jutsu and ninja tools. You need to have a quicker response time with your slowing abilities so that this does not happen.
        • You play the same every fight, so mix up what you do each fight a little bit to stop me from recognizing a pattern. If you don’t change, it’s easy to evade and get used to what you do.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You tried to use everything throughout the fights, but you would sometimes ignore jutsu like Earth Release: Dark Swamp, Fire Release: Bed of Flames, or Lava Release: Molten Spike. Not to mention, you missed a lot of the jutsu you had, which shows you need more development with them.
        • You did not use ninja tool or general jutsu from the jutsu shop well to supplement your clan, natures, and kekkei genkai. This left gaps where you were very vulnerable, but this could also be better filled by hitting your jutsu more frequently.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Dylan
    Participant

Ey can I test on Sunday July 5th at 4:30 pm EST?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

No, every Sunday your practice resets and you must do it again. If you get practice for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, the earliest you can test is Tuesday.

Remember to read the stuff on this forums

Dylan
    Participant

Are you available on July 8th at 4:30 PM EST for testing?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Was working on stuff, but yeah should be available.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Fire Release: Fireball
          • Your accuracy has gotten slightly better but you still miss quite a lot.
          • I did say to try and curve the fireball, but again, don’t try to save it as hard if it is about to miss. It will make you much easier to hit, will extend the duration of our fight, and could waste valuable time you need to deal damage.
          • Just focus on hitting the jutsu; no fancy tricks.
        • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
          • Hit a bit more than last test, still not too effective.
          • You are still pretty far away from your target when using this or you try to pair it with slowing abilities. This jutsu already slows your target. If you hit one ball from it, you will often be able to hit all three.
        • Sharingan
          • You still use Sharingan pretty far away and it is often easy to stop.
          • You should activate Sharingan while already taking damage or during damage ticks when near me to stop me from damaging you further, it instantly punishes me for being aggressive.
        • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
          • You hit this sometimes, but not always effective.
          • This is basically a wall that stops me from pushing toward you and you didn’t use it like this.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • I’m glad that you can hit this ability, but it is almost expected that you will use this when I am not moving. It becomes obvious after a while, so mix it up.
          • You can use this ability to stop me in my tracks, sort of like a walk-in trap.
          • There were some close calls with this jutsu, but you used it so much. Sometimes you will use this jutsu five or six times in one fight, never hitting it. It seems like you didn’t give this jutsu enough consideration to where and when it should be used and you are just trying to hit it once.
          • You should find different places where this would be effective to be used that way it isn’t so predictable when you do use it. Try to only use this three times, and hit it once or twice out of those three times every other fight.
          • Rather than using Meteor Blitz while I am standing still or charging chakra, perhaps a sneaky Flame Cyclone could actually get you a hit. Again though, don’t try the same thing every time/
          • Used a lot but was hit a lot, hurt your performance a bit.
          • This jutsu can travel a good range so you can stop me from closing in.
          • Surprisingly missed this a bit, wasn’t as effective.
          • Did decent damage when hit, could’ve been used to mess up my aim.
          • Still pretty ineffective at blocking my path or stopping me from closing in on you.
          • You use this too much, making it super easy to avoid. You did manage to hit it once but it had no impact on the rest of the fight. You spend so much time trying to hit this jutsu that it is once again something you can avoid. Like Fire Release: Flame Cyclone, you don’t mix up how you use it.
          • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
          • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
          • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • Hit sometimes but didn’t get the full effect.
          • Another jutsu you can place under your target while they are charging or in your targets path.
          • Can mess up aim or Sharingan.
          • Hit once or twice, not too effective.
          • Would be more effective if you had better timing.
          • It’s like a quicker version of igneous and works well for far-range but incremental damage.
          • You used this to slow me down but a lot of the time it was after I had already damaged you a bunch.
          • You could use this to slow me after Sharingan activates that way I don’t pursue you has hard.
          • You could use this to stop me from chaining jutsu on you.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
          • Felt like you were fleeing or distancing yourself too much, making it harder to set up or get shots off from certain jutsu throughout the fight.
          • Hit sometimes but normally not too effective.
          • You could use this to stop Sharingan at far range.
          • You could use this to gain a bit of distance without fleeing.
        • Teleportation
          • Didn’t really evade well using this, may of helped you get out of chaining or other stressful situations rather than leaping across the map.
        • Substitution
          • Substitutions may help you take an enemy by surprise to land things you otherwise wouldn’t.
          • Make sure people don’t detect your substitutions and play against them.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • Not sure if used a lot, did a bit of damage.
          • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • Felt like it was only used for damage.
          • Could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Senbon
          • Felt too experimental because it was often never hit.
          • If you are going to use this, make sure that you can aim well with it.
          • Can be good to pick off Sharingan at far range.
          • Good for incremental damage throughout the fight.
        • Spike
          • Felt very experimental, almost immediately stopped using them as our fights progressed.
          • If you are going to use this, use it to punish me for playing aggressive or at close range.
        • Paperbomb
          • Not sure if it was used, but may be effective for extra damage or messing up my aim.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Not used a whole lot, may of helped for extra damage, lowering the duration of our fights.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • Again, you still have an issue with responding to people’s attacks with your own abilities. Instead of stopping a jutsu with a jutsu, you will go out of range and come in and out of range to hit certain things. This makes fights last a really long time and it doesn’t allow you to properly set up your jutsu to be effective throughout the fight.
        • You need to play within range and only back out if necessary. Your abilities can punish me for doing certain things, making it harder for me to close in on you. You don’t really use them that way, and you instead just push with everything trying to maximize how much damage you do. This is definitely showing that it isn’t going to work, and you need to come up with some counter-play.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You shouldn’t combine Volcanic Grip with Phoenix Flower. They both slow and you overwrite the other. Maybe when volcanic grip is over, but not directly on it.
        • Fireball and Green Roar is a monumental waste of energy. You could of spent that Green Roar on stopping a Sharingan or messing up my aim. Trickshots are flashy, but not what will get you passed.
        • Slowing abilities being chained together means that when your enemy exits from one slow, another one is prepared. You don’t manage this well and end up stacking them continuously on top of one another. When you do this, you cancel their effects.
        • You still play very similarly each fight. It feels like I’m fighting an AI. You need to have an equal response to me using an ability. Each fight, you basically have no sequence or setups prepared to defend against what I am doing. You seem to only focus on landing your abilities and lose sight of the fact that your opponent is actively trying to stop that from happening, especially really good people.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • It felt like you would activate Planet Splitter, Flame Cyclone, and sometimes your lava aims whenever they were off cooldown in the hopes that they would land. This took well needed time away from stopping me from landing my stuff.
        • While you do try to use everything, it definitely isn’t equal. You need to work on when it is right to use certain things. You don’t have that down yet, and having a plan each fight may give you some insight.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Dylan
    Participant

Can I test on Tuesday July 14th at 4:00pm EST?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Yeah I think you can test at that time.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
          • You hit this a bit when you ise it, but not as often as you should.
          • You’re not wasting as much time trying to curve the fireball to save it, but you are still struggling with hitting it.
          • Aim where your target is going, not where they are when you first use it. Make sure to curve the fireball in the same direction.
          • You struggled really hard to hit this. You would often miss the entire jutsu because you were too far away for it to land.
          • You stopped pairing this with other abilities, which is good. You only make other abilities less effective by using things on top of it.
          • Remember that this can also be curved to hit your target.
        • Sharingan
          • You use Sharingan way too much and try to pair it with other abilities which is not appropriate. These things negatively impacted your performance.
          • Sharingan is a revenge jutsu, not something you should constantly prey upon. You want to use this to counter an opponent while they are damaging or fake damaging you nearby so that you can stop it from happening. It is a good way to punish damaging abilities and put your target on the defensive. You do not use it like this.
          • You normally miss this jutsu which is alarming. You still aren’t accurate at using its ranged component. It expands depending on how high you look up
          • This jutsu can be used as a wall that blocks an area at mid-range, but I don’t see that when fighting you. You don’t manipulate the range much at all, and if you try, it misses.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • It seemed like you used this less than before and that didn’t make you less predictable. You were normally accurate, you just needed to be aware of when and where to use this so that it wasn’t dodged over time.
          • You can use this ability to slow me down at mid-range or punish me for gaining distance.
          • Again, you would get pretty close to hitting this jutsu but you use it so much that it didn’t hit. You need to fit this into what you normally use or else it’s very easy to avoid. This jutsu needs to act like a surprise, and it isn’t surprising when you use it five or more times in one fight.
          • Keep trying to corner me, catch me from movement jutsu, while charging chakra, or other means aside from pairing it with other abilities.
            • Practice takes perfect here, but the worst thing is being too predictable when using this. Remember to mix up how you use this each time that you try.
          • You used and hit this a fair amount, effective at pressuring me with small damage and fire ticks.
          • This jutsu is a good source of pressure that can put me on the defense or punish me for playing too close.
          • You are still missing this a bit surprisingly, not always effective.
          • Can be used for small damage and to mess up my aim.
          • You are still very ineffective with this jutsu and you try to use it inappropriately.
          • You will place this every so often and it doesn’t help prevent me from doing anything.
          • You can use this to stop me from closing in from mid-range or even to punish me for evading.
          • This is another jutsu you use an extreme amount and never hit. You need to make this a part of what you normally use and remember to mix up how you use it each time. Don’t use this jutsu a ton, only when necessary.
          • Again, you could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
          • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
          • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
          • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me to fully activate.
            • Reiterating some of the same tips because you didn’t use them. You just keep using them the same way, disregarding many things I have said to this point.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
          • You rarely hit this but you never achieve the effect of it holding me airborne. This is an important mechanic as it disables my mobility.
          • This is a jutsu you can place under your target while they are charging or playing aggressive.
          • You can use this from mid-range to mess up my aim or disable Sharingan.
          • I don’t think that you landed this at all in our fights and it was not effective.
          • This jutsu activates quicker than Igneous and is less noticable. This is fair for stealth damage. Try targeting behind or to the left or right of your target to take them by surprise or disrupt them. It’s kind of like a reverse Meteor Blitz.
          • Again, I assume you tried to use this to slow me down to avoid taking more damage, but you always did it after you had taken said damage. The idea of this jutsu is to help mitigate the damage and you don’t use it like that.
          • You could use this to slow me after Sharingan activates that way I can’t chase you.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing aggressive.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • It felt like you were darting around the field for no good reason, just trying to stall time to live. You wasted your movement and made it easier for me to strike. You need to save movements to dodge, but you also shouldn’t flee with them.
          • I believe you tried to use this to defuse Sharingan, which is fair, but it wasn’t always effective for you. Remember to take a step back before doing this so that you can assure that you are not in range.
          • You could use this to gain a bit of distance by pushing your target out of your area.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
          • You used this a couple of times, never really did helpful damage.
        • Green Roar
          • It still feels like you only land this for extra damage.
          • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
          • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • I am not sure if you used this a lot, but if you did you never really hit it.
          • This would be good to deal surprise damage from mid-range.
          • This could stop me from playing aggressive.
          • This could mess up my aim.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • I believe you used this a little bit for extra damage, but you aren’t too accurate.
          • This could stop Sharingan from mid to long-range.
          • This could deal incremental damage throughout the fight.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • Yet again, I must reiterate that you play too far away from me to land your abilities. It feels like you spend most of the match trying to play away from me to avoid damage that you don’t use your abilities to prevent it. If you used your abilities to exhaust mine, you would be countering. You don’t block anything coming your way and instead you just jump across the map.
        • You have gotten easier to fight because you are aren’t changing up how you use your abilities and responding to situations. You always try to land your hard hitters the same way, which fails, and you always try to execute the same order of abilities each fight. You need to have multiple sets for multiple situations.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Combining Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone and Sharingan is woefully inappropriate and entirely ineffective, so don’t do it. Once again, you are wasting a jutsu’s effect just to crutch on something.
        • Combining Dark Swamp and Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone is not appropriate, don’t do it. Another waste of energy.
        • Combining Volcanic Grip and Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone is also not appropriate, don’t do it.
        • You seemed to of stopped chaining slowing moves together. You want to wait until one’s duration ends to use another. If you make me waste my mobility, it’ll make it easier to hit hard hitters by themselves when I have none at all.
        • You need to chain different abilities together in response to different situations. You fight very linearly and it makes it easy to avoid you each fight.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You are still trying to repeatedly cast Flame Cyclone, Planet Splitter, or your lava aims repeatedly in the hopes that they’ll land. You’re basically praying that they’ll hit without actually going into how to use them. You need to learn them or else you will not be effective. Trying to hit them on autopilot is taking away from all of your other jutsu’s effects.
        • It seems like you try to use everything but you only put focus into hitting the things you really need to when in the test. If you want to be effective, you need to practice as if it is a character test everywhere.
          • Right now, you haven’t been doing this and multiple players have complained that you are doing things that are inappropriate outside. You must practice using the tips from this character test outside of it. You won’t just learn by doing some of the things said here inside the tests.

Dylan
    Participant

Can I test on July 23rd 2020 at 4pm EST

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sure.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
          • You are still missing this jutsu as much as you were before.
          • You are still trying too hard to curve the fireball, making yourself waste time.
            • Only curve the fireball enough to land your target. I try to keep my cursor fixed on them as I land it.
          • You still struggle to hit this. I think the only time you manage to land it is when I use it myself.
          • Hitting each in succession makes it easier for the next one to hit. To make it easier on yourself, try catching people with this after their movement jutsu.
        • Sharingan
          • You are still trying to pair Sharingan with abilities which is not appropriate. I think I have said this for the past three character tests and you still refuse to listen.
            • Again, Sharingan is a revenge jutsu, not something you should constantly prey upon. You want to use this to counter an opponent while they are damaging or fake damaging you nearby so that you can stop it from happening. It is a good way to punish damaging abilities and put your target on the defensive. You do not use it like this.
          • You are missing this jutsu even worse than before and I really do not know what to say.
          • Making use of this jutsu’s spread will allow you to seal off areas and deal extra damage. It is a good way to cover a lot of range quickly.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • It seemed like you used this fairly, but only in consideration of damage.
          • Keep in mind that you can use this ability to slow me down at mid-range or punish me for gaining distance.
          • You were not close to hitting this at all this time around. Sometimes you put this nowhere near where I am or am going  and it just makes me sad.
          • Keep trying to corner me, catch me from movement jutsu, or while charging chakra.
            • Practice takes perfect here, but the worst thing is being too predictable when using this. Remember to mix up how you use this each time that you try.
          • You used this a little less than usual, it was okay for damage and pressure.
          • This jutsu is a good source of pressure that can put me on the defense or punish me for playing too close.
          • This is something that you could engage with from mid-range or perhaps as an opener to the fight.
          • You are still missing this jutsu quite a bit.
          • Can be used for small damage and to mess up my aim.
          • Can be used to engage, start off the fight.
          • You still do not make good use of this. A lot of the time it is not in my path or is not used at all.
          • You can use this to stop me from closing in on you or punish me for evading by slowing me down.
          • You still use this so much and miss it every time. You handicap yourself by trying to pair it with slows or stuns and it is not appropriate.
          • Again, you could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
            • Traditionally, you will try to use this in the direction you are looking, making a vertical line. By turning around, you can make it form a horizontal line that spreads more across the field. This is good for sealing off corners.
          • Going to post the same points again.
            • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me to fully activate.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
          • You managed to hit this once, leaving me airborne.
            • I think the airborne effect of this jutsu is important. The less you can cancel my movement jutsu and stop me from moving, the easier it will be to land your jutsu when I have no movement jutsu left. This does not mean you should be preying on slows, obviously.
          • This is a jutsu you can use while I am charging chakra or playing aggressive.
          • This is a jutsu you can use while I am standing still.
          • I do not think you landed this at all this test.
          • This is good for stealth damage.
            • Plant it under, near, or behind a target while they are charging chakra, standing still at far range.
          • Can punish people for playing more evasive or being at further ranges.
          • Again, you are not stopping me from playing aggressively. You take the damage, then you use the slow. That defeats the entire purpose of using it.
            • You want to slow me before I hit you with a wave of damage.
            • You want to slow me before I can pull off a Sharingan activation.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • It still felt like you were aimlessly darting around the field. You teleport out of range instead of dodging and coming back in. You very literally cannot hit your jutsu playing at such a far range.
          • I believe you tried to use this to defuse Sharingan, which is fair, but it wasn’t always effective for you. Remember to take a step back before doing this so that you can assure that you are not in range.
          • You could use this to gain a bit of distance by pushing your target out of your area.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • You used this a couple of times, did some damage.
        • Green Roar
          • It felt like you tried to defuse Sharingan more often.
          • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive or chaining you with jutsu.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • I am sure you used this a few times, not sure how effective it was.
          • This would be okay for surprise damage.
          • This could stop me from playing aggressive.
          • This could be used to mess up my aim.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • I feel like you could use this for small increments of damage throughout the fight. I do not know if you use this often right now, but it seems like you try sometimes.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • I am losing track of the amount of times I have told you to stop playing so far ranged. You are across the map for a lot of the fight and it is hinders your ability to hit your jutsu.
          • Dodge and gain short distance and always return to the fight.
        • You can only deal reliable damage, while still rare, by slowing me down first. This is inappropriate and it is showing that you are not listening to my feedback.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Once again, using Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone with Sharingan, Volcanic Grip, Dark Swamp, or any other slowing ability is wrong, ineffective, and inappropriate.
        • You need to make me use my movement jutsu and punish me for high speed. Make it harder for me to land jutsu and to get in range.
          • Chain slows to disable movement or stop me after movement. Do something to punish me for playing evasive. You do not do any of these things.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You are using your fire, earth, and lava hard hitters every single time they are off cooldown and have put zero effort into fitting them into what you regularly use. Even if you managed to hit them twice out of ten times, you would still fail! You need to not focus on them so hard and aim to use them three times per fight at maximum. The goal to hit them is one of two out of three times per fight. That is way better than two out of ten. It means you gave them enough consideration in your set that you know when, how, and where to hit them when you do use them. The extra time you are spending trying to land them can be used to actually improve and hit your other stuff.
        • You only deal damage with your easier to hit jutsu, and still I am getting pummeled on slows. You need to make everything in your set viable based on the tips I have given you thus far.

NOTE: Given that you have been doing the same thing for the past handful of tests, you need to read over every critique I have given you thus far and actually work to improve. Stop testing each week with the bare minimum amount of work done. You need to listen to the critiques you have been given. You could test again next week, but do you really want to? I think you need more time to get better and develop.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.