Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – Gyuki

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – Gyuki

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Deqster
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? – Deqster
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? – Gyuki (8T)
    What clan are you? – Yotsuki
    What rank are you? – Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? – Water & Lightning
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? – Storm

I would like to test tomorrow 1/5 around 6 or 7pm if that works for you.

poorposture
    Participant

Beast

Deqster
    Participant

my twinn 🤞

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sure 6:30 or 7:00 sounds fine for me.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
          • You had trouble hitting this because you were not getting close enough.
          • You should try letting your enemy approach you before using this as it seems more defensive.
          • This jutsu is good for making it hard for your enemy to attack you.
          • This jutsu can be used to force your enemy into using movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Lightning Wall
          • Your ability to hit this jutsu lessened as the test went on.
            • You need to work on your accuracy and improving your hit rate.
            • This is another jutsu where distance from your enemy is important to pay attention to.
              • I am sure you know that it only damages your enemy at a certain distance each time, but I think you could do a better at accounting for that by how you use it, as mentioned below.
            • While you can use this offensively or approach your enemy with it, try to use a bait-and-punish strategy.
              • You want to allow your target to get within the range required to hit this jutsu so that they are forced to use movement jutsu to escape after it damages them. It kind of serves like a trap.
        • Lightning Release: Overdrive
          • I feel like this jutsu was not hit regularly or used well enough to be effective.
          • This jutsu gives you an extra boost in movement, but it is also meant to be a source of pressure as you engage your enemy.
            • Every time you dash on top of your enemy using this jutsu, they are slowed and screenshook. This is incredibly useful when you need to force your enemy into using movement jutsu.
            • Try to use this more aggressively and as a method to get within range for other jutsu in your setup.
        • Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Blast
          • You hit this jutsu a few times, but it became very avoidable as the test went on.
            • It is easy to outdistance this jutsu because you tend to idle or move around in the same space while it charges instead of engaging your enemy. You should make sure you are approaching your enemy with the jutsu so that you have a better chance at hitting it.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • You had a bit of trouble hitting this, and when you did, it was normally countered.
            • It is really important for you to stay close and move toward your enemy as this jutsu charges to get a better shot at hitting it.
            • Try to memorize the max distance the jutsu can travel so that you can attempt to use it at similar ranges each time.
            • Remember that this jutsu can be curved, allowing you to hit last second shots. Quickly snap it if you are just on the edge of hitting it.
        • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
          • You used this a lot and in similar ways, making it easy to avoid.
            • It seemed like you only tried wedging it between me and you and then moving in the opposite direction. I think you need more strategy to hit it.
          • Mix up where, when, and how you use the jutsu so that it is less predictable. Some ways to use it will be mentioned below. I encourage you to use different approaches at spontaneous times to help secure a hit.
            • Try to catch me as I fall from a movement jutsu.
            • Try to place it to the left, right, or behind me so that I ram into it.
            • Try to hit me with it if I am standing still to charge chakra.
              • Try to use this if you know I am out of movement jutsu to escape. This is important to hitting any hard hitter.
        • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
          • You used this a few times, but it seems you are having trouble finding a place for it in your set.
            • This jutsu will make it hard for me to engage with dashes, catching me like a net if I try.
            • This jutsu will pressure me into using movement jutsu to escape, making it a good way to force me into using them.
            • Remember that you can give more spread to the jutsu by looking and moving around the field. This will give the jutsu more coverage and will make it less easy for me to approach or attack you.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this a few times, but you have difficulty meeting at close ranges to attack.
          • This jutsu is a heavy source of pressure that can force me into using my movement jutsu to escape.
          • You should pay attention to your surroundings while this is active to avoid me planting hazards in your path.
          • Make sure that you are close enough for this jutsu to hit or else you risk wasting its duration while it is active.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You used this a few times and it had a decent hit-rate, but your use could of been better.
            • You can use this to slow me down if I am trying to engage or evade, stopping me in my tracks.
            • You can use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
            • You can use this if I am paused to charge chakra, making it hard for me to re-engage.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You used this a bit but never landed it. You need to work on when, where, and how you use it each time to make it less avoidable.
          • You tend to place the jutsu down as I engage to force me out of the area, but the area denial is less useful when there is easy escape with movement jutsu.
          • You should work to close off areas, corners, and escape routes so that I do not have enough time to escape the jutsu.
          • You should use this to catch me off guard if I am charging chakra or am paused at mid-to-long-ranges.
            • Try to use this if you know I am out of movement jutsu to escape. This is important to hitting any hard hitter.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Storm Release: Void Wave
          • You used this a few times, but the homing missiles kind of just floated around me until I outran them or avoided their original purpose.
          • You need to get in super close so that you can create pressure using this jutsu. This jutsu is hard to avoid if the homing attacks are coming at me, and it is a good way of forcing movement jutsu use to escape more homing missile damage.
        • Storm Release: Flashbang
          • You used this jutsu a handful of times, but I noticed that it was easy to avoid the jutsu because you were using it too far away from me.
          • You need to get a lot closer and you need to use this a lot more defensively.
          • If you are trying to use this as a counter, you need to respond when I get into the distance to get attacked. Right now, you’re much too far away to have good response time.
          • This jutsu is really good at forcing me to use movement jutsu in order to escape continuous mine strikes.
        • Storm Release: Thunder Cloud
          • You used this jutsu a couple of times and your accuracy was decent, but could use work.
            • Remember that this jutsu can be set up from mid-to-long range and strike me from a good distance away. You should set this up when I am trying to approach, making it kind of hard to avoid.
            • Be aware of the timing required to hit the jutsu. You want to line the jutsu up in the path your opponent is travelling so you have a better shot at hitting them.
            • Make sure you are closer when using this jutsu so that it doesn’t fizzle out before it actually hits me. This has happened a few times.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • Make sure you aren’t wasting movement jutsu to attack with or are using them recklessly. Save your movement jutsu to swiftly dodge and re-engage into the fight. You don’t want to leave the range you can hit your jutsu in consistently or else it will be harder for you to re-engage.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You didn’t use these a significant amount, but it is good for pushing your enemy back if they are trying to engage or to disable Sharingan from mid-to-long-ranges.
        • Substitution Level 1, 2, & 3
          • You tend to set substitutions pretty obviously, making it hard for you to gain a positional advantage or even hit certain jutsu. Try not to forget about placing them down and be conscious about where you put them so that they can work more in your favor.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Green Roar
          • Your use of Green Roar was decent, but it could use work.
            • It seemed like you tried to disable Sharingan using Green Roar. Remember that it is also good for messing up my aim or preventing me from attacking you at close-ranges as well.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You have decent aim with this jutsu, making it hard for me to pause at long-ranges to charge chakra. I would improve your accuracy with this as it can be avoidable sometimes.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Paperbomb
          • You may of used a few of these, but they could use more work.
            • This tool is good for forcing me into using movement jutsu to escape fall damage. It is another source of pressure that makes it hard for me react.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t use too many of these, but if you have trouble getting in close, these are good for situations where you need to engage, given you improve your accuracy a little to hit them easier.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You aren’t playing too far away, but you do not approach or use jutsu at the ranges they need to be hit, leading to you missing a lot. You need to think about the ranges each of your jutsu can be used that and work around when to use each.
          • Certain jutsu or tools help you close in, prevent me from doing so, or force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Your kit has a variety different ranges so you need to work on building the skill to hit those jutsu at their corresponding ranges. You need to be able to react in time with certain jutsu as counters rather than trying to attack or defend with them explicitly.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You have a lot of jutsu in your kit that can create and maintain pressure throughout the fight, but I feel like you do not follow one after the other well enough. You need to know how to keep the pace so that you can continuously pressure me into using my movement jutsu and give yourself the breathing room to hit the rest of your kit.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You spend a little too much time using Water Fang Bullet and Thundering Sphere.
          • Try to narrow down how often you use them to two to three times per fight, aiming to hit them once every other fight or so.
          • You don’t want to give them too much focus or else you can risk taking away from the rest of your set.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Deqster
    Participant

If possible I would like to test next Tuesday 1/19 at around 7pm or 8pm.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay as long as you have the practice by then

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.