Character Position Combat Test – DillFlacker – Konan

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – DillFlacker – Konan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dill
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? DillFlacker
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Konan
    What clan are you? Hattori
    What rank are you? ANBU
    What chakra natures do you have? Wind and Earth
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Magnet Release

Any available day this week would be great, or any day next week after 4PM EST.

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Exploding Circle
          • This jutsu wasn’t used too well, you often either used it from too far away so it never hit or you were just missing in general.
          • This jutsu can be used from mid range but there is a limit of how far it can go, find the perfect distance that works for you when using this.
          • You didn’t use this to engage even though it’s a solid tool to engage with. You should start fights out more often with this jutsu.
        • Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation
          • You relied so much on this jutsu in your test which is not good at all. You often only waited to use this when I got near you which isn’t the worst idea but it is still cheesy regardless. You need to be able to figure out other ways to use this jutsu rather than just waiting for me to dash onto you.
          • You relying on this jutsu harmed you more than it helped you, even if this is the easiest jutsu in your kit that does a solid three hearts you need to be able to use everything in your kit. There were so many times where you could’ve used jutsu like Gale Palm, Whirlwind Fist or even Earth Spikes to punish me when I got close to you, yet you only relied on this jutsu for doing the damage and punishment.
          • This jutsu is good for baiting out my movement jutsu, but you never used this when you felt like setting up a hard hitter in your kit right after. Please use this more in terms of baiting out my movement jutsu, don’t only rely on the damage. Don’t get into a bad habit of using this because it is a super easy jutsu in your kit.
        • Fire Release: Exploding Rebound
          • You never ended up using this because of how much you prioritized Exploding Flame Formation.
          • Most people who end up using Hattori forget about this jutsu and focus on the other ones more because it doesn’t do damage. Even if this jutsu doesn’t do damage there is a really good purpose to it. This jutsu is solid and probably one of your best options for baiting out a dash of mine or even to stop the pressure of the fight. This jutsu knocks me up a couple times for a few seconds which can definitely slow down the momentum of the fight. You need to stop prioritizing your other jutsu over this, you need to use everything to pass.
        • Fire Release: Chained Prison Explosion
          • You hit this only once and used it a few times. This jutsu does knockback and a solid 4 hearts, so work on your accuracy with this.
          • One thing I did notice is that when you used this and actually hit it you used it from point blank range. Please don’t use the ‘easy’ way out when using jutsu similar to this. You need to be able to use every jutsu differently, you can’t just use every jutsu the same way each time. It get’s predictable and it shows me you don’t know how to use it any other way. Get more creative with this, have more confidence when experimenting with the different ranges of this jutsu.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • This jutsu was rarely used and it felt like it had no impact when used. You should be saving this jutsu for when I am pressuring you or if you want to mess up my aim. Often you randomly threw it out.
          • Use this more, and play smarter with it.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • This was used decent but not too well either. It felt as if you were trying to use this only for damage. There was only once when you used it to push me back to stop me from pressuring you.
          • Save this for when you want to punish me from being close range.
          • This jutsu is a good tool to engage with but I never see you use it that way. Try to use it a little more in different ways. Experiment with what you can do with it.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • Your accuracy with this wasn’t good, you often overshot it and never got value with it. You need to be closer to your target when using this.
          • Try to predict my movement when using this, often you tried to click on me and you usually missed because I ended up going the opposite way.
          • This jutsu is good for engaging with and doing damage or even punishing me, work on your accuracy with this please.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You never used this jutsu at all during our test, yet it is such a good jutsu in your kit.
          • Use this for when you want to bait out my movement jutsu.
          • You can use it to punish me or stop the momentum of the fight for a few seconds so you can reposition yourself properly. Please use this more, stop prioritizing other jutsu in your kit over this.
        • Earth Release: Earth Spikes
          • These weren’t used too good, often when you missed your other jutsu you would rely on this for easy damage.
          • These can be used to mess up my aim or bait out my dash, but you’re relying too much on the damage. It’s a good jutsu to do damage with but you need to realize there are also other ways to play.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You never hit this jutsu and you only used it twice during our three fights. Try using this jutsu more, like 2-3 times a fight I would say.
          • Your accuracy with this was very bad, this was mostly due to you neglecting certain jutsu in your kit. You have so many other jutsu in your kit that allow you to set up for this easier. You need to be using Dark Swamp more and Exploding Rebound more to bait out my movement before using this.
          • Be patient with this, at one point you just threw it out from so far away and I didn’t even need to dodge it.
          • Work on this, you need to hit this to pass.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • You didn’t use this too well, only maybe once or twice did it feel effective.
          • This jutsu can mess up my aim or keep me in place for a few seconds before I can escape. This is also another great tool you can use to set up with for your hard hitters because of how easy it can make me dash away.
          • Work on your accuracy with it, the times you did miss it and it didn’t feel effective it was because you were placing it down poorly.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • This wasn’t used too much, and when you did use it I happened to be no where near you. You need to use it from Green Roar range almost to be effective with it.
          • This jutsu was able to catch me once but I immediately teleported out. Keep using this jutsu to set up and bait out my movement jutsu, it’s such a good tool to take away my teleport. Please use it more often and be closer to me when you do use it.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • This only caught me once and it didn’t have too much impact. It slowed me down which helped you but you can be using it in so much more ways.
          • This jutsu wasn’t used a whole lot when it should be used more. Please don’t neglect this.
          • Overall it seems like you are neglecting your Kekkei jutsus and you are prioritizing your clan jutsus or your easier hitters.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
          • You didn’t really use this properly. Even though you hit it twice on me it was pointless. You never actually cancelled anything out. You should be using this to stop me from pressuring you, or to cancel out some of my Scorch jutsus.
        • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
          • This was used only once but it wasn’t effective. I was able to see you charge your chakra when you used this which allowed me to reposition accordingly. Be more carful when using this.
          • This can be used to stop momentum of the fight shortly, allowing you to regen health.
        • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
          • You never really used it, but it’s similar to Paralyzing Kunai. It’s an easy silence that can easily stop me from using one of my threatening jutsu. Use this more please.
        • Ninja Art: Afterimage Dash
          • You didn’t use this too good, it felt kind of random. Keep in mind this jutsu is good for repositioning yourself or escaping from a tough situation.
          • Be more conservative with this jutsu.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Green Roar
          • This was used but it felt as if you only used it for the damage. There were so many times where you relied on this jutsu and other shop jutsu to make up for missed damage with your clan or elemental jutsus. You don’t want to have a habit where you just use this to make up for damage.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You have a similar issue, you kind of just use this to make up for damage and it’s not a good habit. The use of this should be limited and you should be using it in other ways such as; punishing me for being too close, hitting me when I am charging chakra & messing up my aim.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • You were using this a little way too much, and you never had any other intention with it other than damaging me. This jutsu can be used to push me back or punish me when I am close to you.
          • It can even defuse Sharingan from long range if you have nothing else to use.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Your accuracy with these were bad, and they had no impact.
          • These can be used from long range to engage with or to defuse my Sharingan if you happen to have nothing else available.
        • Paperbomb
          • Refer to my criticism for Explosive Kunai. You have the same issue.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • Overall your playstyle revolves off of one thing. Punishing me with Exploding Flame Formation when I am close to you. This is a really bad habit. I understand this jutsu is the easiest to use in your kit but you are using it way too much. You often use this for damage and no other intention. Please use more jutsus in your kit, you have such a good set up but you aren’t bringing it all out.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You are too predictable and it’s affecting you, you need to have a different way of playing and using jutsu each time. It’s becoming easy to read you.
        • You often rely on shop jutsu to make up for damage when you miss clan jutsus, you need to understand that the goal of the test is not to kill me but to show me how well you are with your kit. Spamming shop jutsu when you are getting desperate shows me nothing.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • Overall you play pretty poorly, it seems as if you don’t know how to use your kit too well and you rely on one jutsu. You aren’t using much jutsu in your kit, only a select few. You need to use everything in your kit to pass. Please, work on using everything you have. And practice your accuracy with your jutsus, you are often missing or doing no damage and defaulting back to the easy hitters in your kit to do damage.
        • You aren’t a bad player and you have potential just like everyone else, but you are rushing yourself when you play. You often throw everything out at once and it’s harming you, you need to be patient when you play. Be smart, use everything equally and in moderation.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.