Character Position Combat Test – ItsZephyr – Matatabi

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – ItsZephyr – Matatabi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Zeph
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? ItsZephyr
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Matatabi
    What clan are you? Nii
    What rank are you? Anbu
    What chakra natures do you have? Lightning + Fire
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Plasma

I would like to test on saturday around  3-4 PM (your time) or whenever u got time.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

This week is booked, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday of next week are open.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Correction, now Friday and Saturday of next week are the only days open.

Zeph
    Participant

okay, i wanna test on saturday next week then (same time).

Zeph
    Participant

how about 6PM?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

ok

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      •  ███ FAIR
        • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
          • This was used pretty well during the test, this is a great jutsu to use to engage with. Make sure you open up with it more.
            • Sometimes it was used a little bit far away, make sure you are using this at closer ranges. It’s also a good jutsu to use to knock me away if you do feel pressured.
        • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
          • This jutsu was used a good amount but you weren’t very accurate with it. Keep in mind that this jutsu does three hearts, I recommend being more patient with this.
            • Definitely try to be a lot more closer to your target when you are using this, also make sure your opponent doesn’t have utility available. It can be very easy to dodge this jutsu if someone has all their utility available.
            • Make sure you don’t combine this jutsu with any of your utility, please try to hit it without using chakra dash.
        • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
          • This jutsu was used quiet frequently but you weren’t able to find the most value with it.
          • You can use this to cancel out some of my jutsus as well, you tried doing this at times when I was using Incinerating Flare, but keep in mind the duration if Incinerating Flare is quite long so if you are going to try and cancel out the damage or wait the jutsu out make sure you have a dash ready.
            • Try to keep in mind that you can cancel other jutsus in my kit that are more threatening, I would like to see this jutsu used more often in the next test to cancel out my threatening jutsus.
        • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
          • You hit this jutsu a couple of times during the test making it very useful.
          • Although it was hit a couple of times during the test you still used it a bit more than your other clan jutsus. Keep in mind you need to use everything equally. Don’t prioritize this over other jutsus.
    • Chakra Nature
      •  ███ BAD
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You used this jutsu a good amount of times but you didn’t find the most value with it, sometimes it felt like you were trying to chain this jutsu with other ones to output higher damage.
            • This jutsu can be used to prevent me from engaging, try to get a little bit more creative with how you use this.
            • Keep in mind that this jutsu also has a pretty good range, it can be used from close and long range, try to make sure you aren’t too predictable when using it.
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • You used this jutsu quiet a bunch during the test but you were only able to tap me once with it.
          • The way you use this jutsu is quite telegraphed, it’s very easy to tell when you are going to place it.
            • Try to use this jutsu when I am cornered or if I have no dashes available. Also, I wouldn’t recommend placing it in the middle of the arena. It gives me more chances to run away from it compared to if I am cornered.
              • Please be more patient when using this jutsu, this jutsu can do up to four hearts which can definitely change the outcome of the fight.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You were pretty good at using this jutsu, and you didn’t use it from too far away either. One thing to keep in mind is that this jutsu can be used from far away at the same time, try to get a bit more creative when using this jutsu rather than placing it point blank.
            • This jutsu is good for creating pressure, but make sure you do not overuse this jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • This jutsu was used quiet often actually but you didn’t find too much value with it.
          • This jutsu is effective at creating pressure and forcing me into using movement jutsu.
            • Please do not pair this jutsu with teleport either, it harms you more than it harms me.
            • Keep in mind that it is fairly easy for me to punish you when you use this jutsu, be a little smarter with this jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • I didn’t really see you use this jutsu as much as I wanted you to.
            • This jutsu works in a similar way to meteor blitz, you can use this from far away to pressure me.
            • This is also a good jutsu to use to force me into using my movement jutsus to help you set up for bigger jutsus in your kit. Try to take advantage of the slow that this jutsu gives.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You used this jutsu the same amount of times you used Flame Cyclone. Try to work on finding ways on how to be effective with this jutsu.
          • Try to close off areas and corners with this jutsu so I do not have time to escape it.
            • You need to keep in mind that this jutsu is very easy to avoid if I have most of my movement jutsu available, make sure I do not have my movement jutsu before using this. Use the rest of your kit to bait out my movement.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      •  ███ BAD
        • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
          • You weren’t too bad with this jutsu but at times you missed by a lot.
          • Make sure you use this jutsu at similar distances each time, at times you would be too far away.
            • Make sure you have your cursor pointed at me so you don’t accidently end up hitting the floor.
        • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
          • You tried to use this a lot, and never really found much success with it.
            • This jutsu has a much larger radius than it appears to have, so account for that before it lands and use it to catch your opponent off guard. This jutsu may work well sometimes as a movement jutsu trap, synchronized with when your enemy lands from a movement jutsu. Remember to force movement jutsu as well before attempting to hit it, if possible.
        • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
          • You didn’t really use this jutsu effectively.
          • This jutsu is a good way to force me into using my movement jutsus considering it has a pretty nice slow.
            • Try to use it as a barrier when your enemy approaches.
            • This can work well when I am engaging.
            • Keep in mind the goal of this jutsu is to restrict movement or even force out movement, use this a little bit more to bait me into using my movement jutsu.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
          • You have a bad habit of pairing movement jutsus with attacks.
            • You need to save these movement jutsus for dodging or a re-entry into the fight. If you keep pairing these movement jutsus with attacks you will find yourself in a tough spot where you are taking a lot of damage. Please be mindful of this.
        • Afterimage Dash
          • Sometimes you would use this jutsu to pair it with attacks such as Bed of Flames or Static Implosion.
            • Keep in mind that there are more effective ways to use this such as re-entry into a fight or even as an escape from a sticky situation.
        • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
          • This jutsu was used okay but it wasn’t used as much as I would’ve liked to see.
            • This jutsu can be used to reposition yourself or to charge up some of your chakra.
            • Try not to use any attacking jutsus while vanished.
        • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal, Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai, Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • These jutsus are both silences, make sure you use these jutsus to prevent me from engaging or to prevent me from using a threatening jutsu in my kit.
            • When I use Incinerating Flare keep in mind that you can silence me to prevent most of the damage if not all the damage from this jutsu. You can also silence me if I have Sharingan active.
              • You can even use this to stop the momentum of the fight.
                • For Kunai Barrage make keep in mind that it can be used to prevent me from engaging.
    • General
      •  ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You use this jutsu pretty often, especially at the start of each fight which sometimes you end up missing it. Try to use this more often when I am standing still charging chakra to secure free damage.
        • Green Roar
          • You can use this to mess up my aim or prevent me from attacking.
          • Keep in mind you can use this to defuse Sharingan, you tried to do it during our test but you ended up getting hit by it anyways.
    • Ninja Tool
      •  ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • You used these in moderation, which is good but they didn’t end up having much impact.
            • Remember that these can force me into using movement jutsus or even messing up my aim at times. It can also be used to prevent me from engaging.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used these pretty okay, also keep in mind that these can be used to defuse my Sharingan.
    • Playstyle
      •  ███ BAD
        • Sometimes you play a little too aggressive which can cause you to take more damage and be punished more easily.
        • There’s nothing wrong with playing aggressive with your setup but just make sure you are being efficient, try to dodge more when playing aggressive. Also, know your limits. Sometimes you play a little too aggressive, know when you should play aggressive and passive.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Please avoid pairing movement jutsu with attacks, this was your biggest issue during the test.
        • Make sure when trying to create pressure you aren’t skipping out on specific jutsu. At times it felt like you were only using one jutsu to create pressure when you have a lot more jutsus in your kit to create pressure.
        • Also, try to be a lot less predictable. During the test it felt as if I knew what you were going to do at all times.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • Be careful to not overuse or waste certain jutsu, at times it felt as if you were only doing consistent damage with specific jutsus such as Bed of Flames or Spider Web.
        • You are skipping a bunch of jutsus in your kit when it comes to creating pressure. I want to see you use Static Implosion and Superheated Sear more often. These jutsus are great in terms of creating pressure and setting you up to hit jutsus such as Flame Cyclone, Scarlet Shower, Thundering Sphere.
        • While it is important to hit Flame Cyclone, Scarlet Shower, Thundering Sphere, try not to use them too often. Focus on using them at least once or twice a fight.
          • Keep in mind that you should be constantly practicing with these jutsu because they are the most important in your kit.
          • Don’t be impatient when using these jutsu, take your time. Force out my movement jutsu beforehand.
          • Please make sure you also practice with the rest of your kit.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Zeph
    Participant

i would like to re-test. when’s the earliest date?

Bumm3rr
    Participant

The earliest you can schedule is on the 13th, keep in mind you have a two week failure.

Zeph
    Participant

Ok, i would like to schedule on the 13th then

Zeph
    Participant

when’s the earliest date i can re-test?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

23rd-27th

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

or 20th if you ask bumm3rr but idk if he is taking two that day

Zeph
    Participant

i was scheduled for today (20th) but i couldn’t manage do meet the practice requirement since i couldn’t play at night times the last couple of weeks, so i wanted to reschedule for the 27th.

sry for taking the spot today  it could have been someone else, i just didn’t manage my time properly.

ty

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

if you have the practice for the 27th, maybe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.