CHARACTER POSITION COMBAT TEST – JohnieKindaFat – Konan (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support CHARACTER POSITION COMBAT TEST – JohnieKindaFat – Konan (RESET)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Johnie
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? JohnieKindaFat
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Konan
    What clan are you? Kamihana
    What rank are you? Rogue ninja
    What chakra natures do you have? Wind and earth
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Magnet

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

When would you like to combat test?

Johnie
    Participant

is 4pm okay?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

No, 6PM maybe but I am unsure. Schedule earlier next time please.

Johnie
    Participant

Yo id like to test on 4pm or 5pm

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I can meet you at 4 or 5PM, sure.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Shikigami Dance: Paper Shuriken
          • You used this so much that it hurt your overall performance.
          • This is a good side-piece for damage, but even as homing jutsu you would sometimes miss it.
          • This jutsu is effective at baiting me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Shikigami Dance: Gospel of The Angel
          • You normally didn’t hit it, so it wasn’t effective.
          • Could be used to defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
          • Could be good at defusing situations where I was chaining you with jutsu.
        • Shikigami Dance: Small Package
          • You hit it a few times, but you may not consider its use.
          • This jutsu is effective at messing up my aim while also doing a small amount of damage.
          • This jutsu is effective at stopping me in my tracks, possibly when I am chaining jutsu at you.
        • Shikigami Dance: Storm
          • You used this so much that it heavily hurt your overall performance. You do not use this appropriately.
          • You normally landed this jutsu but there is very little thought into how it could be used. It seems like it’s used purely for the sake of damage.
          • You should use this in response to me chaining you or perhaps as an opener to the fight.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You almost never used this in our fights.
          • This is good at messing up my aim.
          • This is good at stopping my mobility, keeping me in range, or keeping me away from you. It has a wide range you can click the ground to activate for.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • Felt like you didn’t use this a lot.
          • Good for extra damage and pushing me away if you are being hit with chains of jutsu.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this a lot but almost always missed.
          • This is good for punishing me if I play aggressive.
          • This is good to stop my mobility, either keeping me in range or away.
          • Remember that you should aim toward the body when attempting to use this.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • It didn’t seem like you took advantage of this jutsu at all.
          • You could use this to bait me into using movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to slow me down from mid-range.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • Sometimes missed but dealt an okay amount of damage.
          • You would chain this with other jutsu, which is innapropriate.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You would activate this every time it came off cooldown, never hitting or getting close to hitting it.
          • Rather than shooting it forward, you can close off corners or create a line in the middle of a firefight. You use it straight every time and it becomes easily avoidable. Even though you are normally close, it is still not close enough to hit.
          • Perhaps you planning ahead with a substitution could ensure you a Planet Splitter hit.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • You used this a lot and it hurt your overall performance.
          • You could use this to defuse Sharingan.
          • Does a small amount of incrimental damage, mostly annoying to escape.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • Not always hit, but when hit it was effective.
          • Be careful that I don’t play on this. You are slowed, so you can take massive damage as a result.
          • This is a good jutsu to punish mobile targets with or to punish aggression.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • This was normally coupled with Fatal Attraction, which is both inappropriate and kind of useless.
          • This is a wall you need to time and throw up to stop my movements. That way, you can punish me for having to play close or stop me from getting there to begin with.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this a lot but didn’t hit it a lot.
          • This can also defuse Sharingan from far range.
          • This can be used to keep me away from you.
        • Substitution
          • A substitution or two may help take me by surprise. Make sure not to put them down obviously.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You constantly fled using these jutsu and didn’t engage. It was like playing tag where you always were less effective. You need to respond with jutsu, not running away.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used way too frequently to the point that it hurt your overall performance.
          • Seemed like one of your main sources of damage, which is bad. This is an assistive jutsu, not something you should prioritize.
        • Green Roar
          • I think you may of used this a few times, but I am unsure.
          • This could prevent me from chaining you with abilities.
          • This could stop Sharingan from activating.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • Seemed like you only used this to bait extra fall damage, which is inappropriate.
          • Consider using this to mess up my aim or stop Sharingan from activating at mid-range.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ FAIR
        • I feel like your playstyle is aggressive enough to be pressuring but you flee way too often.
        • Try to work on responding to attacks with your own abilities rather than fleeing at the sight of them.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You blow through your easier to hit jutsu and then flee the entire match. It’s tiring. You need to find ways to respond with your other abilities or stop me from doing things to be more effective.
        • You deal effective damage until your easy to hit jutsu go away. Then everything falls apart. You need to practice more with your other jutsu and consider how everything can be used.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You mainly deal damage with your jounin jutsu, paper shuriken, and explosive kunai. You need to put less focus into using those abilities and start trying to use all of your techniques equally.
        • You use Whirlwind Fist and Planet Splitter whenever they come off cooldown. Consider when, where, and how they are used and fit them into your set. You need to land them, but at least land them efficiently.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Johnie
    Participant

Hey, could I test on sunday? Like 4 or 5pm?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sunday isn’t a day you can test on as practice resets each Sunday.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘CHARACTER POSITION COMBAT TEST – JohnieKindaFat – Konan (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.