Character Position Combat Test – jtthanopoula – Mizukage

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – jtthanopoula – Mizukage

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jtt
    Participant

• What is your full Minecraft username? jtthanopoula
    • What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Mizukage
    • What clan are you? Yuki
    • What rank are you? ANBU
    • What chakra natures do you have? Wind release, Water release
    • What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Ice release

Any time possible next saturday from 9PM until 11PM but am flexible with time

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Saturday is not free, pick another day. Tuesday is also not free.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Friday not open now.

Jtt
    Participant

Can I schedule a combact test Thursday at 9PM-11PM or else 2AM-5AM Eastern time

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Took a while to reply, Thursday isn’t open now either, today is still open but no one has said anything

Jtt
    Participant

When is the next open day??? I cancombact test?

Jtt
    Participant

U could messege me on discord for the day but it would be better if the time was between 9PM-11PM

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

9Pm-11PM on Tuesday, Friday or Saturday would probably be open.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You’re taking this time period, I put both timezones down.

2PM (14:00) my time — 4PM (16:00) my time
    9PM (21:00) your time — 11PM (23:00) your time

Jtt
    Participant

Ok that is the best time for me now i wait

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The tester probably can’t grade you, so we can work something out over Discord so that I can get you some notes.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Ice Release: Shattering Ice Spear
          • You used this a few times, only hit it once, probably the easiest jutsu of your kit too.
          • You should use this more aggressively, don’t rely on your enemy attacking you to hit it or you won’t hit it.
        • Ice Release: Icicle Swallow
          • You never hit this jutsu, you try to use it too far away. Try to use it closer and work on your accuracy.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me to use movement jutsu.
        • Ice Release: Ice Prison
          • You never hit this jutsu, you also tried to use this too far away. You need to get closer to hit this and use this to counter abilities like Sharingan or to stop an attack.
        • Ice Release: Iceberg Smasher
          • You used this a few times, you never hit it. Try to place this around or behind the opponent so that they step into it or when an opponent lands from a movement jutsu.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You used this once, wasn’t near me. This jutsu is good at preventing me from getting close or far away from you, can mess up aim.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You used this jutsu a few times, hit it maybe once probably none.
            • You need to be closer to hit this, works good as an opener, gives you opening for continuous attacks.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You hit this jutsu once, I believe it was paired with a movement jutsu which is kind of useless.
          • You should use this as a counter, not just as an attack, use this to negate attacks, mess up aim, force movement jutsu, stop people from engaging you or disengaging.
        • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
          • I actually don’t think you used this one at all, you should have it can help.
          • This jutsu is good to bait out movement jutsu, don’t try to rush in on your enemy, this can act as a net that catches your opponent and it makes it hard for them to engage you. Spread it out and move away from your opponent while still near them so that they don’t attack you.
        • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
          • You used this once but missed, you should try using this to the left or right of a target, behind them, when they don’t have movement jutsu, don’t use it too often and be spontaneous.
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • You used this a few times, missed, you need to be a lot closer for it to hit. It is easy to hit if you are are super close range and you can curve it slightly to get hits in.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
          • You didn’t use this at all during the test and you should’ve because it is useful.
            • This jutsu is good at slowing me down if I am trying to attack you or slowing me down if I am disengaging. It is also good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
          • You used this jutsu a lot but only hit it once, you rely too much on your enemy being close.
            • This jutsu can be a good opener that will create pressure for your enemy to use movement jutsu.
        • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
          • You used this jutsu once or twice but never hit it, this jutsu is good for creating pressure and forcing your enemy to use movement jutsu but you have to activate it when you’re already close, don’t use it far away and then try to chase your enemy.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Tanto
          • I don’t think you hit this during the fight, you can use this as a counter, but not required.
        • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
          • You didn’t use this at all during our fight and you should, this is one of your most effective counters, good for stopping jutsu from activating.
        • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
          • This jutsu is good for cancelling abilities from a distance, you never used it. You should use this.
        • Chakra Dash, Afterimage Dash & Teleportation
          • Make sure you aren’t dashing or teleporting with jutsu as this is wasteful.
          • Make sure that you use your movement jutsu to dodge and get within range to hit your kit. You kind of flee a bit and make it hard to get in range to hit your jutsu.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used but never hit, good for punishing me if I am standing still.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • This jutsu is good for forcing me back if I am getting close to attack, can force me into using movement jutsu.
        • Green Roar
          • This jutsu is good for keeping me away if I am trying to attack, to mess up my aim, but you tried to use it more for damage which was not effective.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Paperbomb
          • Used but not hit often, good for forcing me into using my movement jutsu or messing up my aim if used right.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Used but normally never hit, helps you get back in range to hit jutsu.
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • Used a lot but never hit, you need to use this closer and be more accurate, try not to rely on this for damage.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You rely too much on your enemy running at you to try and deal damage, you don’t try to attack or be aggressive yourself and play too far away to hit any of your jutsu. You need to fight at the range that supports your jutsu, if you try to use jutsu too far away they cant be hit.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You said you are afraid of taking damage, but if you don’t get close you can’t hit your jutsu. Use your jutsu in your kit to stop yourself from taking damage, not everything is about just dealing damage, you can use jutsu to counter oncoming attacks too. Use things that bait out or force movement jutsu so that there are openings for hard hitters. Try to use everything at the range that they’re meant to be hit in.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You didn’t use a lot of jutsu in your kit, like Bullet Ball Barrage, most ANBU moves, chains of earthen ice, etc. All of these jutsu are important to use because they can help you. Especially since you are afraid to take damage at close range some of these jutsu literally cancel your enemy’s attacks. Make sure you are using everything in your kit equally.
    Failure
    ███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.