Character Position Combat Test – maggottrash – Kiba Swordsman (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – maggottrash – Kiba Swordsman (RESET)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wofl
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? – maggottrash
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? – Kiba (7SM)
    What clan are you? – Ringo
    What rank are you? – Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? – Water Release + Lightning Release
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? – Storm Release

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

When do you intend to test?

wofl
    Participant

I can test anytime tomorrow.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
          • You were normally too far away for this to hit me. I think this only landed once.
          • Try using this as a counter to me trying to attack you at close-range.
            • It targets everything within radius so it shouldn’t be too difficult to punish people for playing aggressive or within range.
        • Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
          • You were very inaccurate when trying to hit this and as a result, you never hit it.
            • This jutsu casts a net of lightning that will come out at the same range each time that you use it.
              • Know what the range of this jutsu is and use it accordingly. Try not to use it as far away as you have been.
              • Aim where your target is going so that you can catch them in it.
        • Lightning Release: Depth Charge
          • You missed this most of the time that you used it, which was surprising.
          • It can cover decent range, is a good opener, and lets you engage easier.
            • Make sure you are aiming at your opponent when you use this. This makes it easier for you to land the jutsu.
            • Try not to use it too far away or else it is easily dodged.
        • Lightning Release: Thunder Gate
          • You missed this most of the time you tried to use it.
          • This jutsu is effective at covering a wide area at close-range.
            • Use it when I come close to you. You want to punish me for trying to attack.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • You missed this every time during our test and you didn’t use it much.
            • Try to find out how far it travels so that you can try to hit it within that range every time. It travels the same distance each time, so knowing what distance you need to be at is important to being more consistent with it.
            • Inch toward your target as you use it while within range to help solidify a hit.
        • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
          • You didn’t use this often and you missed it every time.
            • Try to place this to the left, right, or behind me.
              • If I am at close-range and am trying to attack you, it is a good time to use this. I will have less time to react to it.
            • Try to catch me when I land from movement jutsu.
              • Always try to take advantage of the times when my movement jutsu are on cooldown.
            • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
        • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
          • I am not sure you used this a lot, but I know it wasn’t effective.
            • Looking around and moving can spread this jutsu more effectively.
            • It is good at making it hard to engage and it punishes people for using movement jutsu by catching them as they land.
            • You could also use this to prevent me from attacking you.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this a few times but you had trouble approaching me to hit it.
          • This jutsu can allow you to get within range easier.
            • It lasts a little while, and while it does not deal huge damage, it is impactful at allowing you to cut through a gap in range or strong defense.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You used this a few times but normally did not land it.
            • You could use this to slow me down if I am engaging toward you or to stop me from playing evasively.
            • You could use this if I am paused at mid-range, either when I am gaining distance or charging chakra.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You used this a lot but never landed a hit.
          • Most of the time when you tried to use this, you placed it on top of yourself.
            • Make sure you know how far you can place this down. It targets the ground, but you can place it down a fair distance away from you to close off certain areas.
              • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me.
              • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
            • You could use this if I am paused at mid-range, either when I am gaining distance or charging chakra.
            • You could use this if I have no movement jutsu left, especially when I am landing from a movement jutsu.
              • Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Storm Release: Void Wave
          • You used this a few times but could never get close enough to be impactful.
          • Just like Spider Web, you need to approach using this jutsu. It is very aggressive and annoying to be hit by and it will allow you to play within range to use the rest of your setup.
        • Storm Release: Flashbang
          • This jutsu was not used during our test at all.
          • This jutsu is very good for stopping me from attacking you and setting up hazards.
            • This jutsu is a good counter and will make me waste my movement jutsu to escape.
        • Storm Release: Thunder Cloud
          • You used this jutsu a few times but always missed it.
            • This jutsu is effective damage from mid-range but requires a little bit of timing. Try to line up the jutsu where I am going rather than where I am when you first use it.
            • The jutsu is often too far away to reach me so you may need to be closer for better timing and ease of hitting it.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You used your movement jutsu in attempt to hit jutsu, which was inappropriate and normally failed.
            • You should be using these to get within range to use your set and to dodge abilities.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • I’m not sure if you used this a lot, but it didn’t seem like it was effective.
          • You can use this jutsu to pressure your enemy at close-range and deal small damage.
          • You can also use this to defuse Sharingan from mid-to-long ranges.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Green Roar
          • Your use of Green Roar was not very effective or skillful.
            • You tried to set up jutsu before I landed from Green Roar, which was just ineffective.
            • Save Green Roar for countering oncoming abilities, especially Sharingan. It is also good at messing up my aim, but primarily it is good for preventing damage to yourself.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Paperbomb
          • You may of used these a few times, but they weren’t effective.
            • This is effective for extra damage, messing up aim at mid-range, or punishing me for charging chakra or playing evasively.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t use very many of these but they are good for incremental damage throughout the fight.
          • You can use these to defuse Sharingan at mid-to-long-range. It is a low cost solution that can handle Sharingan quickly, if accurate.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You are too afraid to take damage and close-in. It can be hard to break through someone’s aggression or defense, but you need to use your jutsu to do that.
          • Try your best to play closer to your enemy while fighting. Playing mid-range or long-range does not benefit your set at all.
          • Don’t expect your target to be the person running to you to get hit. Not everyone will run into your jutsu and take damage blindly. It is very easy to play out of your range, so you need to know how to be aggressive with your jutsu as well.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You formed a bad habit early on of engaging with movement jutsu in attempt to hit jutsu.
          • When you do this, you waste your movement jutsu. It is okay to get within range, but you still need movement jutsu to escape attacks and this always leaves you vulnerable.
        • You need to know when, how, and where to use your jutsu. I gave you some general ideas above on what to do, but you need to apply them to what you normally use.
          • Make sure that you create a counter to what your opponent does and if you see something, you can parry and strike with your own jutsu.
          • Mix up what you do each fight so that you don’t create a predictable pattern. The worst thing to endure is not being able to do anything, and you want to be spontaneous so that this does not happen.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • It seems like you aren’t used to having as many jutsu as you do now. Make sure that you are giving your entire set equal attention.
          • Try to use everything equally and make sure each jutsu has a purpose. Using everything is important to passing the test.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – maggottrash – Kiba Swordsman (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.