Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Memo
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?

Memou

What character position are you attempting to combat test for?

Obito Uchiha

What clan are you?

Uchiha

What rank are you?

Rogue Ninja

What chakra natures do you have?

Lightning Release and Fire Release

What nature kekkei genkai do you have?

Plasma Release

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Inactivity
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What time do you intend to test at?

Memo
    Participant

I was going to test at 6 but hyphu’s testing at 6, so would you want to test at 5:00?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Fireball
          • You are very inaccurate when trying to hit Fire Release: Fireball. Instead of trying to become more accurate, you have developed a habit of swinging it around like a flail until it hits.
            • If Fire Release: Fireball will not hit on the initial curve to its target, it likely will not hit when you try to thirst-curve it. Do not waste too much time trying to land it or else you will get pelted with a load of jutsu as a counter. Do not waste time and energy on this endeavor.
            • Always try to engage from mid-range using Fire Release: Fireball. When you play too far away, you are forced to chase me around with it, hoping that it lands.
            • When initially using Fire Release: Fireball, focus your cursor on your target and curve it in the direction they are going. If it is not going to hit them, do not try to go the extra mile. When you try too hard to curve it, you are putting out more effort for little to no reward.
        • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
          • You were very inaccurate when trying to hit Fire Release: Phoenix Flower. This is another jutsu you try to curve heavily, but it ends up fizzling out before reaching me.
            • While this can curve, it feels like you are compensating for a lack of range by using a very bad habit. You need to be closer to your target when using this or else it is destined to miss.
            • Each small fireball chains off of one another naturally as they each apply a small slow. If you use it and have run at me or heavily curve it in attempt to land them, you will likely miss all of them.
            • Just like Fire Release: Fireball, focus your cursor toward your target, except at close-range, and curve it in the direction they are going. Each small fireball will follow suite if you chain each together well and at an appropriate range.
        • Sharingan
          • Your use of Sharingan makes is ineffective and makes it harder for execute it consistently and effectively.
            • You tend to use Sharingan from long-range, which is not good. On multiple occasions, you used Sharingan at far-range and I was able to defuse it with general jutsu and ninja tools.
            • When you use Sharingan from long-range, you waste a lot of its duration. All I need to do is avoid you until Sharingan is over and I am safe.
            • Sharingan is a revenge-based jutsu that requires you to be within the shorter activation range to effectively use it. If your target is hitting you with jutsu at close-range, activating Sharingan is an instant counter that will prevent you from taking further damage. This works especially well on jutsu that deal increments of pain tick or screen-shake.
              • Right now you are using Sharingan from such long-ranges that it defeats the true purpose of the jutsu, forces you to expend more effort to land it, and makes you less effective overall.
        • Majestic Demolisher Flame
          • You used this in a fair amount but did not land it often. You limited its potential range by only using it within close-range.
            • You sacrifice a lot of potential area coverage by using this at close-range. If you look up, the range will become wider. This helps for zoning and blocking off areas.
            • Expanding the range also gives it a larger hurtbox and makes it more rewarding to land. The jutsu also has a larger likelihood of striking multiple times when the hurtbox is much larder. When the hurtbox is large, it acts like a wide and damaging wall.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • You used this a handful of times but never landed it.
            • You either tried to place it directly on top of me, making it avoidable, or extremely far away from me, making it impossible to hit.
            • Try not to pair this with other jutsu as it is inappropriate, normally ineffective, and is easily predictable over time.
            • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. In combination with the slow and a lack of reaction time, I may not have the ability to escape it.
            • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
            • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
            • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
              • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you do not become predictable when trying.
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You tried using this a few times, but you often missed.
          • Try to activate this at mid-range to punish me for gaining distance, standing still, or charging chakra.
          • Try to activate this at mid-range while Sharingan is activating to potentially defuse it or at least punish me for using it.
          • Try to activate this when I am coming in from movement jutsu. This will punish me for using them.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You used this a lot but surprisingly, you often missed.
            • You miss so often with this jutsu because you do not make use of its potential range or are too far away to land it. The jutsu is weighty but can travel to mid-range. I feel like with better timing, you could land this more effectively.
          • Try not to pair this with other jutsu as it is inappropriate and can limit how well you use this.
          • If you do attempt to use this at close-range, do it for some damage and to counter my attempts to attack you.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this a lot and it was normally ineffective.
          • Try not to pair this with other jutsu as it is inappropriate and can have better use.
          • A lot of the time when you used this, you would activate it from mid-range and try to chase me down to hit it. You ended up wasting its duration by doing this.
            • Use this to punish or prevent me from attacking you at close-range, but beware of Sharingan. Also make sure that you don’t lose focus and run into jutsu in the process. This happened a few times when you used this.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You used this a few times but normally did not land it. When you did land it, it was from chaining it inappropriately with another jutsu. Even then, it did less damage as a result.
          • You could use this to slow me down if I am engaging toward you or to stop me from playing evasively.
          • You could use this if I am paused at mid-to-long-ranges or when I am charging chakra.
          • You could use this at mid-range when I am activating Sharingan, which is a potential defusal.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You used this jutsu a handful of times but you always missed it.
          • Most of the time when you tried to use this, I was so far away from it that there was no chance it could’ve hit me.
            • If you want your enemy to walk into something, you need to set up the scenario for it.
            • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me.
            • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
            • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
            • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
              • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
          • This just was not used a lot and was surprisingly always missed.
          • This is a strong debuff that forces me into using movement jutsu.
          • This can be used to punish me for playing aggressively or even attempting to attack you.
        • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
          • This jutsu was not used a lot and was normally missed, which was surprising.
          • This jutsu is a good engage from mid-range, but you happen to use it too far away.
            • Try to play a little closer to me when using it and aim where I am going rather than directly in the spot I am when you first use it. It’s basically a hitscan laser with a small charge-up.
        • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
          • You used this jutsu quite a lot, but you always missed it.
            Just like Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere, when you tried to use this, I was so far away from it that there was no chance it could’ve hit me.

• Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me. This is especially true because it has a very wide range and it slows me.
            • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge. The additional slow on top of Sharingan’s activation slow will make it twice as hard to escape.
              • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
              • Keep in mind that if I am out of options, I will be less able to dodge. With the additional slow and range this jutsu has, paying attention and timing for when I am most vulnerable is important.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You wasted a lot of your dashes by gaining distance. I feel like if you were better at dodging, you could of avoided more damage or could’ve re-approached the fight easier.
            • When you play distanced, I make it hard for re-entry by placing a bunch of hazards down and punishing you for being too far away.
          • Try not to pair jutsu or ninja tools with movement jutsu. It is inappropriate and often does not work.
        • Substitution
          • You used a few and they were quite obviously placed. If you are going to use substitutions to surprise me, I can’t always notice their activation.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this a lot but were generally inaccurate. If you used it to keep me away, it still wasn’t very well done.
          • You can also use this to defuse Sharingan from mid-to-long ranges.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You dealt an okay amount of extra damage with this, but you also missed a lot and it could’ve been used smarter.
            • You can use this to defuse Sharingan at mid-range.
            • You can use this to punish me for gaining distance, standing still, or charging chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this well a few times, but sometimes you used it inappropriately.
          • You used this well when you activated it in response of Sharingan, but this was not consistent.
          • Try not to pair it with any jutsu or ninja tools as it is inappropriate and often does not work.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • You used this a few times and it did an okay amount of extra damage. You should think more about its purpose in utility though.
            • You can use this to mess up my aim at mid-range.
            • You can use this to defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
            • You can use this to stop me from playing aggressively or from attacking you.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t use these much, but in moderation they are effective at dealing small increments of damage throughout the fight.
          • You can use these to defuse Sharingan at mid-to-long-range. It is a low cost solution that can handle Sharingan quickly, if accurate.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You play too far away for most of your set to be viable. There is way too much room between me and oncoming jutsu. In multiple occasions during our fights, I was just a hair away because you had to continuously inch toward me in order to land your jutsu. Don’t be afraid to close in, especially since you need to.
          • You need to be the person pushing your target away using the jutsu you have. Right now, you move across the field and lose control over distance. I punish this behavior by not letting you close in. There is a big difference between distancing yourself and making your jutsu harder to hit versus distancing your target with your jutsu. You need to be the one controlling the field.
        • I feel like you fooled around too much while getting the requirements to go for this character and test. You are paying the price for trying to make fancy combinations and do trickshots. While the clan is not seemingly difficult on the surface, neither is many other clans. This is still a difficult clan to learn and it shows in your results. The character tests for Uchiha characters aren’t simply difficult because they are liked the most.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You used Flame Cyclone and Meteor Blitz together, which was inappropriate. You actually missed both when doing this, and regardless of hitting one or the other, it is still not something you should be focusing on.
        • You used Spider Web and Static Implosion together which was inappropriate. This also made Static Implosion less effective as Spider Web actively pushed me out.
        • You used movement jutsu with jutsu like Bed of Flames. You shouldn’t pair movement jutsu with your jutsu. It often does not work and can limit you from being able to hit it normally.
        • I think you may of tried pairing something with Green Roar once, but I am not sure. Regardless, it is inappropriate and you should not do it.
        • You need to be careful with your jutsu. You often miss-clicked during the test and activated jutsu you didn’t mean to.
          • This also includes habitually using sequences that you know will get you failed on the character test. Remember that it is hard to break bad habits. Don’t let yourself become what you repeatedly do.
            • Overall, the circus tricks and Tony Hawk Pro Skater moves you are making to hit certain jutsu will not make you a better player with your setup. You don’t get style points for the character test by using quirky combinations. I only care about the mastery in execution and use with your setup.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You were so hyper-focused on landing Flame Cyclone, Thundering Sphere, and Scarlet Shower that you ended up forgetting to use a lot of your jutsu.
          • You didn’t use your other plasma jutsu much at all. It feels like you just wanted to land these important jutsu for brownie points, but you’re forgetting you need to land them consistently and within a good hit ratio.
            • Aim to use your hard-to-hits at least three times each fight, hitting it once or twice every other fight. You will need to practice a lot to do this, but that is your goal.
            • Remember to use your hard-to-hits in different ways and at different times each time you try so that you are less predictable.
            • Do not sweat to hit these jutsu. You take away focus from your entire set by being thirsty to hit these jutsu. Integrate them into your set more and you will find it a lot easier to land them.
          • You need to give everything in your set equal attention. When you fixate on a certain set of things, you forget about everything else. Make sure to give everything a place in your set and have versatility so that you can switch it up and use it in different ways and places.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Memo
    Participant

Can i retest today at 9:30?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Extremely short notice, no.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Obito Uchiha (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.