Character Position Combat Test – PapaBard – Nagato

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – PapaBard – Nagato

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    codyboccuzzi
    Participant

PapaBard
    Nagato
    Uzumaki
    Jounin
    Wind, Earth
    Magnet

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

times that are open: 23rd through 27th, pick a time 🙂

codyboccuzzi
    Participant

I would prefer any time between 2pm-5pm on the 27th or the 26th after 1pm

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Adamantine Attacking Chains
          • When you use this jutsu it only taps me and is easy to escape. You need to place it in the path I am running or directly on me because it is not placed close enough to deal damage.
        • Adamantine Sealing Chains
          • You missed this a lot, if not every time, and it would be good for preventing me from attacking you and for forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
            • Try to get closer when using this and try to aim at my body.
        • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
          • You only hit this once, but you missed it a lot. This jutsu is good for taking increments of chakra throughout the fight if used regularly, and this is especially useful when your enemy is running low on chakra.
            • Try to get closer when using this and try to aim at my body.
          • This jutsu is also good for creating pressure to force movement jutsu.
        • Adamantine Piercing Chains
          • You used this jutsu a few times, but it didn’t really do anything.
          • Spread this jutsu around your opponent and cage them in. You don’t want to rush directly on top of them because you’ll shoot the piercing chains past where they are. You kind of have to box them into the jutsu.
          • This jutsu is also good for creating pressure to force movement jutsu.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You only used this once and it did not do much. It could be used better.
          • This jutsu is good to pull me in and out if I am playing evasively or aggressively.
          • This jutsu can be used to mess up my aim when I try to attack.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You did not use or land this jutsu much, but it is good for pushing me away if I try to attack or as an opener for continuous attacks.
          • To hit this more regularly, get close to me and aim for a body shot.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this a lot but only hit it a few times.
          • Try not to rely on this for damage output, don’t let it overshine the rest of your kit. This is better for stopping me from attacking or preventing me from evading, and if you use it too much, it becomes avoidable.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • You used a bit but only hit it a few times.
          • Try to avoid making this a primary damage dealer, don’t let it overshine the rest of your kit. This jutsu is good for stopping me from attacking and forcing me into using my movement jutsu to avoid fall damage.
          • This jutsu is also a good opener that will force me to backpedal.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this a handful of times but never landed it. You need to think about ways to use this more effectively.
            • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
            • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
            • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
            • Another way of hitting it is when my movement jutsu is on cooldown.
            • Another way of hitting it is by catching me from a movement jutsu.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You used this a few times, but it was normally placed in front of me, being very easy to avoid.
            • You should place this in my path or on me so that I get stuck in it.
          • You could use this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to prevent me from engaging or disengaging.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • You used this a few times, but it never hit and was very easy to prey upon.
          • You need to get closer to me when using this or else you will be a sitting duck.
            • While super close, inch toward me by rapidly jump-walking to help assure a hit.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me to use my movement jutsu and to punish me for trying to attack or evade.
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • This was normally unthreatening to be hit by. I rode around the center or dashed away.
          • The same criticism for Dark Swamp applies, and it can be used similarly except with more effectiveness in some scenarios. Just an additional tool that also does minor damage.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • You used this a few times and hit it once, but you didn’t take advantage of moments you could trap me to block certain jutsu or punish me for playing aggressively.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this a few times, but not effectively.
          • This jutsu is good for forcing me into using my movement jutsu, creating pressure, defusing Sharingan from mid-range, or pushing me back.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You distance yourself with movement jutsu a little too much to the point that you go outside the range you can comfortably hit your jutsu.
          • You should focus movement jutsu on dodging and re-entry into the fight so that you don’t lose time trying to come back or get punished for being at further ranges than your kit can support.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You used this sometimes but it wasn’t too effective. This is good for punishing me for standing still, evading, or engaging, but your accuracy could improve.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this a few times but had accuracy issues. You need to be a little closer and also more cautious of when you use it. It’s good that you used it in attempt to defuse Sharingan, but make sure that can’t be turned around on you. This is also good for messing up my aim.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used these a little bit, but your accuracy wasn’t too good.
          • This is good for helping you get back within range and dealing incremental damage throughout the fight.
          • This is also a good canceler for Sharingan at long ranges.
        • Paperbomb
          • You may of used these a few times, but not very accurately.
          • You should use these to push me into the air, forcing me to use movement jutsu, it would be well if used in moderation.
        • Senbon
          • You used these a few times but they weren’t too accurate and were kind of easy to avoid. These are good for a little extra burst damage and to make it hard for your enemy to approach or attack you.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You play a little too far away to hit a lot of your jutsu and at times, you are too stationary. You should try to create more pressure and attack more with your kit. It’s less about being aggressive and more about filling voids in how you play. You’re kind of just playing too slow to do consistent damage.
        • The accuracy you have with your kit needs work. You should focus on getting close enough to hit certain jutsu and understanding the ranges each of your jutsu can reach.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You need to cycle through and consistently use jutsu that limit and force my movement jutsu, and to make it difficult for me to engage to you. Building pressure is equally important. Doing this will make it harder for me to play and will give you more opportunities to hit your hard hitting moves.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You tend to use jutsu like Whirlwind Fist and Rising Earth Spikes a little too much, so dial that down and try working more on other areas in your kit.
        • Don’t fixate too much on hitting Planet Splitter until you can build pressure consistently. You use it a bit much, and you should only really use it 1-3 times per fight at maximum, goaling to hit it once every other fight or so.
        • Sometimes it seems like you forget about certain jutsu in your kit, like Dark Swamp, Magnet Prison, Magnet Wall, Swirling Vacuum, etc. Make sure you aren’t forgetting about certain jutsu and work on giving all your jutsu a purpose.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

codyboccuzzi
    Participant

Ayy yo, I pull up

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What day and time would you like? I believe Tuesday and Saturday is not free.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Friday not open now.

codyboccuzzi
    Participant

Can I snag next Wednesday around 5?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

That should be fine, as long as you have the practice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.