Character Position Combat Test – ProCorvus – 7 Tails (INACTIVE)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – ProCorvus – 7 Tails (INACTIVE)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    proravensfan2
    Participant
    • Full Minecraft Username: ProCorvus
    • Character Position: 7 Tails
    • Clan: Kirakabu
    • Chakra Natures: Wind and Lightning
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai: Polarity Release
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Closed until testing again
    proravensfan2
    Participant

Hey id like to make an appointment to test around 9-10pm est tonight. Stuff poped up earlier today.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Fan Slash
          • You are normally accurate when using this jutsu, just try not to use is too far away or else you risk it not hitting. There were a couple of times where it was just out of range to hit me.
          • Make sure to aim where your target is going, not where they are when you first use it. I know this is probably obvious, just something to always keep in mind.
        • Scale Storm
          • You normally land this jutsu, which is good, but at times it makes you a sitting duck.
          • Make sure you don’t run into any hazards I place down while this is active. You do more harm to yourself than good when this happens.
        • Shining Downstroke
          • You were pretty accurate when using this, but I feel like you could’ve used that to your advantage.
          • You have issues with chakra management. You could use this time to charge your chakra or at least plan your next move.
        • Scale Blast
          • You hit this once every so often but you have a habit of falling into hazards or missing your leap. You can inch toward your target while using this to attempt to ensure a hit.
          • This jutsu can cancel abilities. Keep that in mind if you’re being chained with attacks at close-range and you need to get away. This jutsu punishes people for playing aggressively.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You used this a few times in our fights, but it didn’t have an overarching impact.
          • You can use this to prevent me from getting too close to you.
          • You can use this to mess up my aim.
          • You can use this to stop me from evading.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You may of hit this a couple times in our test, but it didn’t seem to be impactful.
          • This would be effective for extra damage, but it is also effective at punishing me for being too close.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this a lot, hit it sometimes, but also missed it a lot.
          • I feel like you use this more as an extra damage jutsu than for its effect.
          • This would be effective at stopping me from chaining you. It’s a punishment for playing aggressive as you can tag me with it to mitigate oncoming damage.
          • If you need something to engage from mid-range with, this is another opportunity you have to open the fight with.
          • If I am outspeeding you or am playing too evasive, this is a way to instantly stop my movement.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • Hit a few times but not always effective.
          • Try to use it when I am charging chakra, coming in from a leap, or when I am slowed while activating Sharingan.
          • Make use of its ranged capabilities to punish me for needing to be within close-range to hit my jutsu.
          • Always remember to aim where your target is going. This jutsu is kind of a wall that limits mobile targets.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this jutsu quite a bit, and I was able to play upon it with other jutsu.
          • This jutsu is effective at punishing me for playing too close, but don’t forget that you are still damageable. While it does push me away and deter me, if you lose focus while using this jutsu, I can place all kinds of hazards by you.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • This jutsu was pressuring but never landed. You would get close to hitting it, but it became predictable after a while.
          • Try to use it around the edges of the area you are fighting in. If I am pinned to a corner and I have no way to exit, it is harder for me to avoid this jutsu.
          • Try not to accompany this jutsu with other abilities. From what I’ve seen, you are decreasing your likelihood to hit it and are also making it more predictable.
          • Try to catch me with it while I am charging chakra, am out of movement jutsu, when I land from a movement jutsu, or during the period where I am slowed from the Sharingan activation.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ FAIR
        • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
          • You normally hit this jutsu and make use of its spread by moving your camera, but you sometimes spread it too far or use it in times you do not need to.
          • This jutsu is effective at punishing people for playing too close. It has a decent range, but using it too far away will make it much easier to dodge.
        • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
          • You did land this jutsu once or twice, which is very good. The problem is your hit ratio. You use it way more than you hit it, increasing its predictability. Try to use this one to three times per fight, finding places most suitable.
          • Try to catch me with it while I am charging chakra, am out of movement jutsu, when I land from a movement jutsu, or during the period where I am slowed from the Sharingan activation.
        • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
          • It feels a little random when you use this. It doesn’t pressure me as much as it should. I often preyed upon it with spikes, senbon, or my jounin jutsu. Try to avoid hazards when using this.
          • Try to stay out of my vision. It becomes more intimidating if I am practically being stomped on when this is used.
          • This can pressure me into using my mobility jutsu or could be an effective escape.
          • This could punish me for playing aggressive.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
          • When you used this, you were not always effective at dodging my abilities and had very linear motions.
        • Teleportation
          • You were not always effective at teleporting out of tricky situations.
          • With good reaction time, you could avoid getting trapped in hazards.
        • Substitution
          • Not used often, but would be effective at taking me by surprise. Perhaps you could end up behind me and land something you otherwise wouldn’t.
            • Don’t be obvious with how you place them. Just like many other things, I can and will prey on them.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • Not required to use but effective at keeping me away or defusing my Sharingan at long ranges.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Green Roar
          • You played decently against Sharingan while using this.
          • You can also use this to punish me for being aggressive.
        • Clone
          • Didn’t make the most effective use of the Clone. It is a pretty good meat shield or source of confusion, and I normally saw through it and hit you anyway.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Not sure if you used this a lot, but it may be effective at incremental damage.
        • Spike
          • It felt very experimental when you used this. You did stop using it about halfway through our test, but it definitely was not your cup of tea. If you are going to try out ninja tools, do it outside the test.
        • Senbon
          • When you used Senbon, it pressured me into staying away.
          • This is good for extra incremental damage or stopping my Sharingan from activating at mid-range.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You play close enough to hit everything, but you have a tendency of falling into hazards. Try to be a bit more sporadic with your movements and don’t try to charge right in.
        • You need to pay more attention to what I am using and respond with more abilities. While it is important to pull off certain jutsu, it is just as important to use your jutsu to stop me from pulling off mine.
        • You became more predictable over time. This allowed me to continuously set hazards or reverse out of jutsu or tools you were using. Try to switch up how you play each fight.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Approach each situation with a different set of actions. If I am starting to play a certain type of way, respond to that with a different sequence of abilities. While your ordinary sequence can be effective, it drops off over time as you become more predictable.
        • Try not to pair jutsu like Thundering Sphere with Gaseous Discharge. I understand the difficulty of hitting it, but it simply isn’t working. You did say you do this on accident sometimes, so I will cut you slack, but be aware of this.
        • You had some issues accidentally casting. Be more cautious about what you use so that you don’t continuously waste abilities. This makes a fight take longer and it makes you less effective as you scramble for what to do next.
    • Balance
      • ███ FAIR
        • You try to use all of your abilities seemingly, but you are very fixated on hitting Thundering Sphere and Ion Bolt. You tend to use them more than you have to. Try fitting them into your set so that they can apply per situation. If you divide it by what situation they could be used best in, it may make it less predictable to hit. You kind of use it in the same fashion and at the same times each fight and you want to stop that from happening.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

proravensfan2
    Participant

hey i would like to test today sometime after 3pm

is today a good day?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

6PM is available

proravensfan2
    Participant

6pm sounds good

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Fan Slash
          • You were a bit less accurate when trying to land this jutsu in the latest test.
          • You normally try to use this from mid to far ranges and end up missing. Try to vary what ranges you use this at and when you use it so it becomes less predictable.
        • Scale Storm
          • You landed this jutsu more than before and were less prone to being baited.
          • Be careful that you do not take a bunch of damage in the process of hitting it. It is kind of like a wasted effort if you deal the damage and take a ton or miss entirely and get cancelled.
        • Shining Downstroke
          • You were accurate when using this but also made it a higher priority to damage on it than to use it for punishment, which is not good.
          • You should punish my use of movement jutsu by making me waste them to escape this or by planting it where I land from them. This will give you the leverage to push into my range while the debuff expires without me being able to evade as easily.
        • Scale Blast
          • You hit this a lot more this time around, but I felt like it could of been more effective at cancellation.
          • The jutsu posed a threat in damage but did not cancel out abilities. Upon impact, I am silenced from this jutsu. If you have trouble with my movement, this is an effective way at stopping it.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You have not made effective use of this jutsu yet.
          • You should use this to mess up my aim but not when I am in point-blank range. You were often so close that my jutsu would hit anyway.
          • If you find my movement troublesome, this is a good way to reel me back into your area without trying to sacrifice a bunch of jutsu to do it.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You hit this a few times but make sure to give it a purpose.
          • This would be a fair jutsu to engage or start the fight with. It is a quick and aggressive play that lets you establish control of the fight first.
          • You would often fall for Sharingan when hitting me with this. This is not a jutsu that travels far so you are still in the range to be hit by Sharingan.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this quite a bit but your chances of hitting it are still a little spotty.
          • In pursuit of stopping my mobility, I feel like you try to use this but miss your shot.
            • If you want to punish me for playing out of your range by making a snipe from mid-range, you need to body shot it. If you are looking too close to the ground or aiming where I am at the time of activation instead of where I am going, you are more likely to miss.
            • This is still a fair way of stopping me from chaining you at closer ranges, but you do not follow through with this in practice.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You hit this more than your last tests, but it still could of helped more at slowing me down.
          • Try to use this when I am paused at far ranges, while I am charging chakra, or when I am landing from movement jutsu. This will allow you to close in easier. At that point, the only direction I can really evade is behind me, or where you are already.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this jutsu a lot and it was more annoying to be hit by than it was helpful to you.
          • You should be using this to punish me for chaining you with jutsu.
            • A lot of the time when you use this, you are too far away. This just makes me try to avoid it entirely. Make sure that you are in range and use this or else I will make it troublesome to hit me by moving away.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • This jutsu felt even less pressuring now than in previous tests.
          • Try to break the habit of planting other jutsu following this to ensure a hit. It is not appropriate, has not worked, and is making it more predictable.
          • I still have not seen you try to catch me with this while I am charging chakra, out of movement jutsu, or where I land from movement jutsu.
          • If I am far away, try placing it somewhere under me to pressure me or to hit it. I often stand really far away, not moving. Try to snatch away my reaction time.
          • Again, if I am cornered, it is an opportune time to place this down to wall off my escape route.
            • There are options here but do not repeat a single one each time. You need to mix it up to be less predictable than you are now.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ FAIR
        • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
          • You normally land this jutsu and your spread has gotten a lot better.
          • This jutsu is effective at punishing me for when I am chaining you or is good as an aggressive opener.
        • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
          • You did not land this jutsu on me during this test.
          • Try to catch me with this while I am charging chakra, out of movement jutsu, or where I land from movement jutsu.
          • Try to corner me using this jutsu, sealing off my exits.
            • Be aware of the timing between it being activated and it touching the ground. If you place it too close or too far, the activation time will make it easy to escape without being touched.
        • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
          • You used this jutsu near me a lot but it is not slowing me down.
          • You need to crowd me more effectively if you want to take advantage of its minefield-like effects. This jutsu is meant to be confusing and sometimes you will just hop in one direction, prompting me to move in the opposite way. More sporadic movement can make it harder for me to plant hazards in your way.
          • The jutsu drops electric mines but it is also a movement and evasive jutsu. You want to hit the mines but you can also use it with other movement jutsu to quickly advance in my direction. If I am playing too far away for you, take the fight to my area without trying to hunt me down like you are now.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • I think you tried to use your movement jutsu to assist in hitting certain jutsu more than you tried to take the fight to my location. If you are worried about my movement, use your movement jutsu to throw me off or dodge oncoming attacks when entering my area. You need to outspeed speed with your own speed.
        • Substitution
          • You used these a bit more but I would often detect them. Use them sparingly and lay them in different levels around the field so that you can approach me at any area, essentially having a fast travel to that location. This requires a lot of prediction.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You were somewhat effective with this for extra damage.
          • You can use this to defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
    • General
      • ███ GOOD
        • Green Roar
          • I felt like Green Roar was pretty troublesome to deal with and at times it was used to defuse Sharingan.
            • You can use this to keep me in your area at close ranges. If you do not want me to leave your zone, keep me in it.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Felt pretty impactful and decent for damage at further ranges.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Not sure if you used these a lot but they would definitely be good for incremental damage at further ranges and defusing Sharingan.
          • If you need to apply damage and I am further away from you, this is a good way of forcing me to move or to allow you to come forward.
        • Paperbomb
          • This was effective at dealing extra damage, but you did not give it more utility.
          • You could use this to mess up my aim at mid range.
          • You could use this as a tool to help you get in range to hit your other jutsu.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You are easily thwarted if I play outside of your range or dodge your oncoming jutsu. You do not take enough measures to prevent me from moving away. You need to start pulling me back into your zone or hindering my movement.
          • You do not give enough coverage to further ranges and do not play fast enough. While a lot of your jutsu require close-range, many of your other jutsu cover entire areas. You need to be more critical about how you use them and have something to punish me for playing too far away or in your dead zones.
        • After a while of fighting me, the frustration of not being able to get close got to you. You need to mix up the ways you try to approach me and your response to me being at certain ranges, or else you will struggle. The last fight of our recent test you kept trying to run toward me so that you would be in range to hit your jutsu or you would shoot something at mid-range that I had way too much time to dodge. You kept falling into the same trap over and over again. You need to use your jutsu to break into my territory rather than charging in hoping to get in range.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Again, try not to pair jutsu like Thundering Sphere with Gaseous Discharge. It is not working, it is not appropriate, and they are used better when separate.
        • Do not heavily pair ninja tools or jutsu on top of Shining Downstroke or Whirlwind Fist.
          • Once you punish me for using my movement jutsu or into using them, there are better places you can use that damage. These are jutsu that give you breathing room and should be setups for your next play.
        • Mix up what you use. Another component in your predictability is that you try to engage and scroll through the same set of actions for every situation.
          • It can be annoying not being able to land a shot, but this is what happens when you are completely nullified. Prepare different and more sporadic sequences for different situations. You need to be versatile if you are having trouble against me.
    • Balance
      • ███ FAIR
        • You are still very worried about Thundering Sphere and Ion Bolt. While they are important to hit, killing yourself trying to hit them will only draw attention away from everything else you do. I feel like you are stressing because you can hit them on other players but I move out of them very easily. You need to plan ahead and think of different ways you can land them without trying to use them five or more times each fight.
          • Aim to only use them three times per fight, hitting them both once or twice every other fight. This ratio will make a large difference.
          • Really be confident about when you use it. Do not spray and pray, hoping that it will land. The ratio matters a lot more.
        • Other than that, you use your jutsu in fair proportions to one another. The only difficulty you have in balance is your stress on hitting certain things or your difficulty in hitting others.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – ProCorvus – 7 Tails (INACTIVE)’ is closed to new replies.