Character Position Combat Test – Shreder856 – Kusakage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Shreder856 – Kusakage (RESET)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Cloud
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?

What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Kusakage

What clan are you? Numameisai

What rank are you? Anbu

What chakra natures do you have? Fire + Wind

What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Scorch

Cloud
    Participant

<i>I </i>would like to test Wednesday if possible at 2pm

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I have to check if our tester is available this Wednesday, but if he is, he is only going to be available from 5PM to 7PM EST. Make sure you have met your practice requirement by this time.

Cloud
    Participant

Alright, that works

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I asked, he should be available between 7 and 8 PM EST on Wednesday, please meet the practice requirement by this time to test

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Kiwi Grenade
          • You need to work on your aim with this, you threw it too short and missed often, try to get closer and use it or work on angles and timing for hitting it.
        • Swamp Cyclone
          • You need to get closer to hit this jutsu, you do not use it close enough and end up missing it a lot. This is a good offensive move to create pressure.
        • Camouflage Grass Concealment
          • You used this a lot but at the wrong times, use this to cancel opponent abilities that have a duration, a dodge to incoming abilities, and to reposition yourself.
        • Eight Branches Plant
          • This was easy to avoid, you used it too far away, try to get close when using this jutsu, good at obstructing movement and creating barriers while dealing damage at the same time.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Flash Fire
          • You used this too far away, try to get closer to hit it, it is weighty so try to aim up or mess with angles to land shots easier, good for aggression getting enemies to go back, pressure.
        • Fire Release: Blast Burn
          • You used this too often, tried to use it the same way each time, make me use dashes before trying to use this, good source of damage that disrupts your enemy, find different ways of placing it and using it without it being the same each time.
        • Fire Release: Blaze Blitz
          • You used this a bit but did not hit it much if at all, good for drawing enemies in or away, punishing them for playing evasive, good source of pressure.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • Never landed, used too far away, need to be close, good opener at close range, pushes people away and creates pressure.
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • Not used well, it’s good for pulling people in or pushing them away, good for messing up enemy aim when they’re trying to land jutsu
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • Not used well, used too far away, good for countering or parrying incoming attacks, okay as an opener as long as you prevent your enemy from doing something as an exchange, not designed for pure damage output, give it a purpose
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
          • Not used well, too afraid to close in, keep pressure and aggression on while it charges, run through the opponent for damage
        • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
          • Not hit, not used well, good for an opening or to use to get into close range, needs to be used closer, need to build accuracy with this jutsu
        • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
          • Not used well, need to use it to stop enemies from getting too close, good for messing up aim, needs better timing
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Afterimage Dash, Teleportation
          • Movement jutsu used with jutsu too often which is not good, useful for getting in range, don’t teleport behind people, useful for dodging abilities, useful for engaging
        • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
          • Used too often, should be used for repositioning or to cancel enemy jutsu, same reasonings as your clan jutsu invisible move
        • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal & Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
          • Not used to silence/negate oncoming attacks enough, used at seemingly random times
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Green Roar
          • Relied on a bit for damage, good as a way to get people out of your space, good for messing up aim
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used a bit, not hit much, good for stopping players from sitting at longer ranges, good way to get into range of your enemy.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Used a bit, not hit much, need to be closer, don’t use too often, good for getting enemies away
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Not used very often, not hit very often, could work on your aim if you choose to use them
        • Paperbomb
          • Refer to my criticism for Explosive Kunai, also good for messing up aim, don’t use too often.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You need to play more aggressively, mix up what you do each fight, don’t idle while your jutsu are active, don’t be afraid to pass through the enemy or walk point blank to them to hit jutsu.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You don’t create enough pressure with your moves, you don’t respond well to oncoming attacks or counter
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You rely too much on evasion jutsu like your dashes and invis moves, need to use everything equally, don’t use blast burn and general jutsu/ninja tools too often, make sure everything that you use has a spotlight
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Cloud
    Participant

I’d like to test next week

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Pick a day, make sure you meet the practice requirement by then, and I’ll see who I can get to character test you.

Cloud
    Participant

Friday.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Maybe Wednesday or Saturday because someone else requested Friday

Cloud
    Participant

can I go Friday or Sat?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – Shreder856 – Kusakage (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.