Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    storn
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?

storn1

What character position are you attempting to combat test for?

Nagato

What clan are you?

Uzumaki

What rank are you?

Jounin

What chakra natures do you have?

Earth + Wind

What nature kekkei genkai do you have?

Magnet

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Reset
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What time do you intend to schedule a test for?

storn
    Participant

any time as soon as possible :p

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

5PM today?

storn
    Participant

molto bene

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Adamantine Attacking Chains
          • You would sometimes land this jutsu with a fair amount of damage but as the fights went on, it became easier to escape due to its predictability.
          • Try to make me run into the center of the jutsu. If I am hit around its edges, I will get pushed out very easily.
          • Try to use it more defensively, such as punishing me for playing too aggressive and up-close.
          • Try to mix up how you use the jutsu. You have a tendency to place it where I am moving to stop me, but this method should not be used exclusively. Find different ways of executing how you use this or else you will become more predictable.
        • Adamantine Sealing Chains
          • You hit this occasionally, but you would sometimes follow up with ninja tool or jutsu which is innapropriate.
          • You can use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • You can use this to punish me for playing aggressively.
          • You can use this to lessen my mobility, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
          • You can use this to stop me from evading.
          • You can use this to cancel out a movement jutsu as I approach you..
        • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
          • You normally hit this jutsu and it was fairly effective at depleting my chakra over time, but it could have been used smarter.
          • While periodically taking chakra away from me is effective, you should also monitor when I am using the most chakra so I spend more time charging it.
            • This will make me less mobile and less able to activate jutsu.
        • Adamantine Piercing Chains
          • You used this jutsu a handful of times but it normally wasn’t impactful.
            • You would use this jutsu very far away which would force you into trying to thirst a hit. You would waste movement jutsu that are vital for other processes in this attempt. You simply could’ve used it better.
            • Sometimes a few would land on me, but you wouldn’t get the damage or stacking damage of having multiple of them hit me. You need to have more consideration on its mechanics.
          • Each chain from this jutsu will shoot off at the same distance from where you are looking. You can see a faint trail on the ground of where it is going to land each time.
            • This jutsu is effective when you spread it. The idea is to play pinball with your opponent, placing them all over the field like landmines.
            • This is effective at making it hard for me to gain distance or evade you. If you give a wider spread and do not isolate the chains to your side of the field, they will become more effective.
            • This will force me to use movement jutsu, so consider that when using it.
          • Try to activate it on me when I am out of chakra or before Sharingan’s full activation.
          • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
          • Try to activate it as punishment for playing aggressively against you.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You did not use this a lot, if at all, and it wasn’t effective.
          • This could be used to pull me in if I am playing evasively.
          • This could be used to mess up my aim at mid-range.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You did not use this jutsu too often, but I am sure you landed it.
          • I feel like you may of considered it more for its damage, but also think about how it can be used to push me out of range when I am being aggressive.
          • This is a good opener to the fight as it instantly puts me on defense.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You hit this most of the time you used it, but there were also a fair amount of times you missed it.
            • Do not use this too much as it would negatively impact your overall performance.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing aggressively.
          • You could use this to prevent me from playing evasively.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • You used this so much that it negatively impacted your overall performance.
          • This felt like one of your primary damage dealers, which isn’t good.
          • This is an effective damage dealer but it is also good punishment for playing aggressive.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this a lot but never landed it.
          • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
          • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
          • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
          • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me to fully activate.
          • Another way of hitting it is when my movement jutsu is on cooldown.
          • Another way of hitting it is by catching me from a movement jutsu.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You may of used this a few times but it was not effective.
          • You could use this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to punish me for evading.
          • You could use this to stop me from closing in from mid-range.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • You used this a lot and you either hit it or didn’t.
          • This is good for catching me and forcing me to use movement jutsu.
          • This is effective at punishing me for playing aggressively.
          • This is a good jutsu to hop onto me with if I am playing too evasively.
          • You can assure its hit more successfully by inching toward me while it is still trying to activate. If you spam jump-walk at me before it activates, you will likely land it.
            • Note that I spam jump-walk to escape it, so you should be able to spam jump-walk to assure its hit.
          • Make sure that you aren’t the one being played on. If I am nowhere near you or have the opportunity to damage you in this, I will.
            • You don’t want the trade-off for damage to be worse than what you deal from this jutsu. There were plenty of times during our fights where I would activate a jutsu or ninja tool on you to punish you for using this.
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • This was sometimes threatening to be sucked in from, but a lot of the time I just avoided it.
          • This would work well to defuse Sharingan at mid-range.
          • This would work well to punish me for rushing toward you.
          • This would work well to force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • This would work well for incremental damage throughout the fight.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • You used this a few times, but it was often avoidable.
          • You need to have fair timing in order to use this effectively. The idea is to wall yourself off while also trapping me inside its area.
            • This is good punishment if I am playing aggressively or if you are being chained with jutsu.
          • This jutsu can let you take a step back, plan ahead, or evade for a short period of time.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • I don’t think you used this much, if at all, which isn’t bad, but you could make use of it.
          • You could use this to put distance between us without fleeing.
          • You could use this to defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Tekeportation
          • You did dodge a bit while using this but it was mostly ineffective as you would teleport to weird angles and make it hard for you to re-approach.
            • Being far ranged prevents you from being hit as easily, but on the flip-side it also makes it harder to pull off shots too.
            • You teleport very far away and when you try to engage again, it is hard to execute jutsu that require a closer range.
        • Substitution
          • Didn’t use many of these, may of helped you engage better in certain situations or to take me by surprise.
            • Don’t let people play on the substitutions you place if you do use them.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Didn’t use this a lot or effectively.
          • Good for extra damage from long-range.
          • Good for defusing Sharingan from long range.
          • Good for punishing me for recharging chakra or playing too far away.
        • Green Roar
          • You could use this to prevent my Sharingan from activating.
          • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used a lot during our fight and it felt like you were trying to compensate for missing hard hitters.
          • You can use this to stop Sharingan from far range.
          • This is good for small yet incremental damage throughout the fight.
        • Senbon
          • You did not use these, but outside of the test you could experiment with them. They’re good for small but effective burst damage and you might like them.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • I feel like you were playing way too far away to land important and strong jutsu. Not to mention, your far-ranged play influenced a lot of inaccuracy in your other jutsu.
          • It made it very easy as the fights went on to avoid you. I just needed to hop further out of your range to hit me and I was able to defuse you.
          • If you spend the fight thirsting after me or covering your own space, it’ll just make it harder for yourself. You need to use your jutsu to intrude on my space.
        • Writing the next Naruto manga during our fights probably wasn’t a genius idea. Don’t chat during our fight as it wastes time and doesn’t contribute to your winnings. Even if you aren’t confident you will pass, it just isn’t needed.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You chain certain abilities together that are very inappropriate and it’s based on how desperate you are as our fights went on.
          • Chaining Sealing/Siphoning Chains into Magnet Prison was woefully inappropriate. They would of been stronger separate from one another.
          • Chaining Rising Earth Spikes into Planet Splitter was not appropriate and it shows your desperation to want to hit it. It wasn’t effective as you just knocked me out of the Planet Splitter’s range.
          • Chaining Rising Earth spikes with Magnetic Prison or Fatal Attraction feels like a kidney shot for extra damage and it isn’t appropriate.
            • Additionally, be careful with how fast you use your abilities when you become more desperate. During our test, you jutsu spammed me and while it was probably out of nervousness, I don’t need this happening each test.
        • You should follow abilities that prevent my movement one after another when each of their durations end. This continuous chain of slowing abilities forces me to use my movement jutsu.
          • When you aren’t slowing me and I have no movement jutsu left, it will make it easier to close in on me and land abilities.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • I feel like you spent a lot of time trying to land Planet Splitter and Piercing Chains to the point you lost some focus in your other abilities. They are important to land consistently and effectively but so is everything else.
          • Try to give them more consideration in your set.
          • Remember to integrate your hard hitters or things you use less into your set, give everything multiple times and places to be used.
        • I feel like you didn’t make use of your non-damaging abilities effectively if at all. While bringing my health down is important, so is stacking crowd control to force my hand.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

storn
    Participant

ASKING FOR A RETEST

What is your full Minecraft username?

storn1

What character position are you attempting to combat test for?

Nagato

What clan are you?

Uzumaki

What rank are you?

Jounin

What chakra natures do you have?

Earth + Wind

What nature kekkei genkai do you have?

Magnet

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You haven’t scheduled a time, 4PM and 6PM are taken, last remaining slots are after that around 7-8 PM

storn
    Participant

Can I schedule for 4PM tonight?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
          • You would normally land this jutsu, but nearly every time it would be on its edges. This pushed me out and reduced the total damage.
          • Try to take advantage of times I am not moving. This could be a good jutsu to punish me for playing evasively or even for preventing me from being aggressive when I am close to you.
          • You hit this more often and did not play distastefully on it this time.
          • Try to seal me when I start chaining you to punish me for trying.
          • Use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • You hit this jutsu a bit but I was quickly able to overcome the loss of chakra.
          • You need to really hit hard with this jutsu when I have run out of chakra or am already lowz. Preventing me from having enough chakra to activate jutsu will give you control over the fight.
          • You used this jutsu a lot but it was not very effective.
            • You still have a habit of engaging with this from long-range. The chains sometimes do not reach me and dodging it becomes inevitable.
            • While it is important to spread this jutsu, the idea is to build pressure using this to deal damage. This will force me onto defense and give you control over the fight.
          • Reiterating a point from last test.
            • Each chain from this jutsu will shoot off at the same distance from where you are looking. You can see a faint trail on the ground of where it is going to land each time.
              • This is effective at making it hard for me to gain distance or evade you. If you give a wider spread and do not isolate the chains to your side of the field, they will become more effective.
              • This will force me to use movement jutsu, so consider that when using it.
            • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • You did not make effective use of this jutsu.
          • Again, this could be used to mess up my aim from mid-range.
            • Do not use it too close to me or else it will not mess up my aim as easily.
          • Again, this could be used to pull me into your zone or keep me away from your zone.
          • You may of used this jutsu a few times for damage, also consider its utility.
          • This is a good way to push me out of your zone if I am chaining you.
          • You hit this most of the time you used it, but there were also a few times you missed it.
          • I feel like if you waited for to make a shot and countered with this, it would definitely be a good way to punish me for being aggressive.
          • This is a good way to prevent me from playing evasively as well.
          • You used this a lot less compared to last test which is a reassuring.
          • This is a good damage dealer that can be used aggressively.
          • This is a jutsu that can mess up my aim or help you to control the fight.
          • You used this a bit less than last test but you still did not land it.
          • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
            • Traditionally, you will try to use this in the direction you are looking, making a vertical line. By turning around, you can make it form a horizontal line that spreads more across the field. This is good for sealing off corners.
          • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
          • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
          • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me before its activation.
          • You may of used this a few times but it was not effective.
          • Try to place it in my path, under me, where I am going, when I am not moving, or where I am using movement jutsu to.
          • You could use this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively or to keep me from being evasive.
          • You could use this to seal off an area to prevent me from closing in on you.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • You used this fairly but you either hit it or did not.
          • This is an aggressive jutsu that punishes me for using movement jutsu or playing aggressively.
          • You can hop on me with this to prevent me from playing evasively.
          • Again, you can jump-walk toward me to attempt to assure a hit. Remember that if you are not near me, it still will not land.
          • Try not to let me take advantage of this jutsu. There were a few times that you were left a sitting duck because you used this too soon or too late. Make sure that you are a good enough distance away to hit this.
          • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle to hit it if you end up missing.
          • This was not as threatening as it should of been. I typically rode around the edge and avoided harm.
          • You could use this to stop me from playing aggressive or stop me from trying to get away.
          • I feel like when you use this, you place it way too far away from me. Try to place it closer to me. This is good for making me waste my movement jutsu but sometimes I have no need to.
          • You used this a few times but I believe it did not hit.
          • Again, you need to have fair timing in order to use this effectively.
          • Use the wall to lock me in place if I am playing aggressively. This is a good way to stop me from attacking you.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
          • You used this a little more and it helped create distance without fleeing.
          • If you attempted to deal damage with this, it did not work very well.
          • Remember that you can also use this to stop Sharingan from activating from far ranges.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You used these to dodge more and cover more ground rather than gaining distance, which is good.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • You made sure to punish me for playing evasively or standing still at mid-range.
        • Green Roar
          • You were okay at punishing me for using Sharingan or playing too close.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used less during our test this time, still decent for incremental damage or stopping the activation of Sharingan.
        • Senbon
          • Maybe don’t spontaneously start using Senbon, they weren’t too great.
          • They are good at disablign Sharingan from mid-range or for extra incremental damage.
          • They are good at keeping an opponent distant, though, this may not be beneficial to you at times.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ FAIR
        • I feel like you played close enough to hit your jutsu, but you were still pretty easy to defuse.
        • You have a habit of running into hazards and charging blindly at me. You move very predictably and always try to approach me using the same methods.
        • Try not to psyche yourself out or announce your losses.It’s a habit you have that makes you more nervous and prone to do worse.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You didn’t chain anything inappropriately this time which is good, but you still have an issue with how you cycle through your abilities.
          • One of the main issues you have is that you limit yourself to one set of things you do each fight. I believe this because you often verbalize how certain things you try did not work. After a while of fighting you, defusing what you do becomes easy.
          • Try not to conform to a pattern and have different things prepared each fight. Switching up how you approach certain situations is important and using jutsu in response to jutsu while also counterattacking is just as vital.
        • I saw that you tried to sequence jutsu together that took away my mobility a few times but it was not maintained throughout the fight. Doing this repeatedly will give you a needed edge. Do not use stack them on top of one another directly after each use or else you risk overwriting the other jutsu’s effect.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You spent less time worrying about Planet Splitter and your Jounin jutsu but when fighting me, it definitely feels like you are still spray and praying and you make it pretty verbal. Do not sweat, but try to approach using these jutsu differently so that you don’t take focus away from everything else.
        • I still feel like you are not making great use of your non-damaging jutsu. You sometimes exclude them or don’t make good use of them. I feel like if you look at the tips above and apply it to what you currently do, it may work better for you.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

storn
    Participant

Would like to retest for 3pm tonight if possible

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
          • You were slightly better at landing this jutsu in the center rather than the corners, but that varied. Keep strengthening how you use this so that it can yield more damage.
            • Again, try to take advantage of blind aggression or times where I am not moving. If I am running toward you, charging chakra, or am playing evasively, those are some times that I am the most vulnerable.
          • You hit this a few times but I feel like it needs to pose more of a threat.
          • You should focus on responding to my attempts to attack you by slowing me down so that I waste whatever I was going to hit you with and additionally, I am forced to use my movement jutsu.
          • You hit this jutsu less than usual and it didn’t help you much.
          • You need to abuse my chakra management by siphoning away chakra after I use a lot of abilities or if I attempt to burst you. If I am constantly trying to regenerate chakra, that will take my focus away, make it harder for me to use jutsu and evade, and will make it easier for you to close in.
          • You used this jutsu a lot but it was not very effective.
            • You still have a bad habit of using this jutsu extremely far away, then using all of your movement jutsu to chase after me. I already had the time to dodge when you were far away from me.
          • Just mentioning some things again.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • You still did not make effective use of this jutsu, but you may of tried.
            • Only try to use this from mid-range if your goal to mess up my aim. Any closer and it may not work as efficiently.
          • You could also use this to pull me back into the fight if I am playing evasively.
          • You may of used this jutsu a few times for damage, but there has been little consideration for its utility.
          • This is a good opener to the fight and may let you get in the first couple of shots.
          • This is a good way to push me out of your area if I am trying to attack you.
          • It seemed like you used this a lot, but it could also be because you hit it more often.
            • I would avoid using it as often as you do. There are other counters to me attacking you that would be suitable and at times, it feels like you waste this for damage or evasion.
          • You do seem to use this as a counter sometimes, but I still come in with damage. Make sure you pay attention to what I use during combat.
          • You used this a lot more than you should of during our test, which was inappropriate.
          • It feels like a cheap damage dealer rather than something that could be used more strategically.
            • Try to save this as an additional counter to me trying to attack you.
          • You used this a lot during our test and did not land it.
          • You tried to use this the same way each time, praying that it would land.
            • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
          • Again, another way of getting more range out of the jutsu is by using it like a wall.
            • Instead of launching the jutsu toward the target, try to shoot it from another angle to form a wall.
          • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left.
          • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
          • You used this a few times but it was not effective.
          • You should consider using this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • You should consider using this to punish me for playing evasively.
          • You could consider using this to counter me when I try to attack you.
          • You could consider using this to seal off areas on or around the field.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • You used this decently, but at times you were still easily punishable.
          • Again, you can jump-walk toward me to attempt to assure a hit. Remember that if you are not near me, it still will not land.
            • Try to land this while you are as close to me as possible, then inch toward me to ensure a hit. If you are too far away, it is really easy to escape or counter you with my own jutsu.
          • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle to hit it if you end up missing.
          • This was still not threatening during our fights.
            • I was able to ride around the edges of the jutsu most of the time, avoiding damage.
          • Try to use this as punishment for me playing evasively or as a counter to me trying to attack you.
            • Try to make me waste my movement jutsu.
          • You tried to use this a few times but it did not land.
          • Use this jutsu as a shield wall or block.
            • Try to give it more practice and focus. It seems like you overlook it.
            • This shouldn’t be too hard, but it’s another tool for negation or waste of movement jutsu. It is important that it lands.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
          • You used this a little more and it helped create distance without fleeing.
          • If you attempted to deal damage with this, it did alright.
          • I think you may of used this to stop Sharingan from activating.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You became less focused with dodging and re-entering the fight using these jutsu this time around.
          • You made the mistake of accompanying them with other jutsu, which is a waste of movement jutsu.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • It felt like you used this for extra damage. Remember to consider its utility.
          • Try to shoot this at me for playing evasively, when I am standing still, when I am charging chakra, or when Sharingan is activating to cancel it.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this a few times but I didn’t think it was very effective.
          • Use this for a tiny amount of extra damage, a way to parry or counter, and to negate Sharingan.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • This was decent for incremental damage throughout the fight, but maybe pair them less with other jutsu as it is innapropriate.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You played at mixed ranges and struggled to re-enter combat at times. Try to stay within range at most times and use your movement jutsu to evade.
          • Try to approach fights in different ways so that you don’t play with the same pattern each game. Your movement influences a lot of what you do and if you’re playing and approaching from the same angles every time to hit jutsu, you are far less effective.
        • Try not to narrate everything you do or announce your failures. Stay calm during our fights or it will make you more inclined to choke, which has happened frequently.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Try not to approach the fight with the same sequences each time. You have a bad habit of approaching each fight in a similar way. Your approach to each fight makes it easy to defuse you, and as a result, you tend to fall apart and choke.
        • Try to avoid misfires. You don’t want to waste jutsu out of nervousness or bad instinct.
          • Try not to pair Rising Earth Spikes and Planet Splitter together. This might be an instinct or accident, but it isn’t appropriate.
        • Try to use your jutsu to respond, parry, negate, or counter my jutsu. You want to focus on what you use but also on what I use.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You spent too much time worrying about Planet Splitter and Piercing Chains. They are important to hit, but you are spraying and praying at this point.
          • Use them at most two to three times per fight and aim to hit them at least once or twice every other.
          • Remember to fit these jutsu into your set.
        • Don’t forget about some of your non-damaging abilities. I feel like you need to put more focus into those for the purpose of negation and parrying.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.