Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Minecraft Username – theTopher
    Character Testing for – Nagato
    Clan – Uzumaki
    Rank – Jounin
    Chakra Natures – Wind and Water
    kekkei genkai – Ice

p.s.

willing to test this Wednesday 7/15 or Thursday

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Chris.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

4PM

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Adamantine Attacking Chains
          • You would normally land this jutsu, but I would escape too soon.
          • Try not to catch me around it edges as I will be knocked out of it.
          • Try to use it as punishment for me playing aggressive. It is a spiky barrier that can deal a lot of damage but I have to get tangled in it.
          • Try to place it in my path so that I run into it. This is good when you need to punish me for getting near you or punish me for being evasive.
        • Adamantine Sealing Chains
          • You would hit this sometimes but it was not normally effective.
          • You can use this to lessen my mobility, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
          • You can use this to take a step back while I am under its effects. This is a decent way to punish aggression in the same manor.
            • Additionally, this can help you stop my Sharingan from activating by gaining distance and striking when you are out of range.
        • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
          • You normally missed this jutsu and it is a pivotal part of your clan.
          • This jutsu saps my chakra away and gives it back to you. It makes chakra management a little bit easier for you while also making it harder for me to pull off my jutsu.
            • If you hit this more often, you give yourself control over the fight. Since chakra is required to perform jutsu, you are essentially adding an extra layer of difficulty for me to use my abilities. This makes it easier to hit your own as the fight progresses, especially if I cannot use my movement jutsu.
        • Adamantine Piercing Chains
          • You used this jutsu a handful of times but it was not effective.
          • Each chain from this jutsu will shoot off at the same distance from where you are looking. You can see a faint trail on the ground of where it is going to land each time.
            • This jutsu is effective when you spread it. The idea is to play pinball with your opponent, placing them all over the field like landmines.
          • This jutsu would make it hard for me to gain distance and would make me waste mobility.
          • Try to activate it on me when I am out of chakra or before Sharingan’s full activation.
          • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You used this a few times but it did not help you.
          • This could be used to slow me down or stop me if I am evading.
          • This could be used to mess up my aim, making it harder for me to land jutsu.
          • This could be used to keep me at a distance.
          • This could be chained with something trivial to disable my Sharingan.
            • Remember not to try using this too close to me as it may not make a difference in stopping me from doing the things above.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You did not land this jutsu often, if at all.
          • This would work well to push me out of range for being aggressive or a good match starter.
          • Remember to try to body shot this, be close.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You hit this sometimes, but also missed too.
          • It would be an effective way to instantly punish me for being aggressive at close range.
          • This could prevent me from being evasive.
          • Try to use it at closer ranges but it can be sniped from mid-range, which takes a bit more accuracy.
        • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
          • You used this a few times but it was very avoidable.
          • Try to spread more of this jutsu using your camera.
          • Try to use this when I am leaping toward you to cancel my mobility.
          • Try to use this to make me waste my movement jutsu.
        • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
          • You used this a lot but never hit it.
          • Try to aim to the left, right, or behind a target. This can be stealthy if it is just out of your field of view, making it easier to abuse reaction time.
          • Try to use this while we are throwing jutsu back and forth at one another. I may not have the concentration or reaction time to dodge it.
          • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
          • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
          • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. I have less of an ability to escape it when they are.
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • You hit this a few times but also missed this a lot.
          • This is okay at extra damage, but it has other uses.
          • To make it easier on yourself, make sure you know how much it can curve.
          • The jutsu travels the same distance every time you use it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
          • You used this a few times and it was not effective.
          • This can be used to punish me for playing with high mobility.
          • This can be used to slow me if I am too close, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
        • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
          • This was sometimes threatening to be damaged by but was also missed a bit.
          • This is a good opener or way to punish me for playing aggressive.
          • This is a good thing to use to disengage.
        • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
          • You used this a few times, but it was often avoidable.
          • This is good for small but pressuring bursts of damage.
          • This is good to stop me from chaining you with jutsu at close-range.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You put a little bit of distance between me and you rather than fleeing, which is good.
          • Could be used to defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Tekeportation
          • You often used this to escape rather than to run back into the fight after dodging. I feel like you need better timing to evade.
        • Substitution
          • Didn’t use many of these, may of helped you engage better in certain situations to take my by surprise.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You did okay damage from longer ranges, not always hit.
          • You could use this to defuse Sharingan from long range.
          • You could use this to punish me for evading or standing still at long range.
        • Green Roar
          • You defused Sharingan a few times, which is good, but it also just felt like extra damage.
          • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used a few to damage me, it was a little helpful.
          • You can use this to stop Sharingan from far range.
          • This is good for small but incremental damage.
          • This is good to keep me a little further away.
        • Smoke Bomb
          • You used these a few times and it was kind of effective at covering your area and making it a tiny bit harder to aim, but it has better uses.
          • They can be used to slow me in close proximity, defusing aggression, and even blind in closer proximity.
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • Felt a little too experimental. You hit it once but other times it didn’t really pose much of a threat.
          • Aim where your target is going, not where they first are when you use it.
          • Don’t go too far away or the shuriken will break.
          • Always try to aim a little higher up than normal to avoid it from hitting the ground.
          • You can make it crit by making a lower throw, but it has a higher chance of breaking due t0 it being so low to the ground.
          • You can try to catch it as it comes back around to deal double damage and to not waste the shuriken.
          • This can defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
        • Sword/Katana
          • Not sure if you intended to use this or if you did, but it wasn’t effective.
          • Effective at pushing me away if I am playing too aggressively against you.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • I feel like you weren’t playing aggressive enough to land jutsu that required close proximity.
          • Take a step back to hit things that require timing, but play hard when you need to.
        • I feel like you were playing too far away to land hazards like bullet ball barrage, piercing chains, or even ice-fist.
        • You weren’t responding well to me playing aggressive and you tried to mitigate damage after you took it.
        • You played evasively a lot during our fights and it didn’t help you close in and land your abilities.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You used Chains of Earthen Ice on Whirlwind Fist which was not effective. It caused the Whirlwind Fist’s slow debuff to instantly be cancelled. You could save that for other endeavors.
        • Sometimes it felt like you were trying to damage heavily on Bullet Ball Barrage. This isn’t very appropriate and you should save the cooldowns you waste on it for when you need them the most.
        • You weren’t reliably pressuring me with your abilities. It felt like there was no flow from set first sequence of things you did to the next and you especially didn’t mix it up. You need to have different sequences for different scenarios each fight.
    • Balance
      • ███ FAIR
        • I feel like you actively tried to use everything but you weren’t using them in ways that would be effective.
        • Remember to integrate your hard hitters or things you use less into your set, give everything multiple time and places to be used.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Chris
    Participant

any time July 22 Wednesday is chill

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
          • You hit this jutsu a little more often but I still walked out of it most of the time, making it less effective.
          • Try to use it at shorter distances from me so that I have less time to react and I am closer to its center.
          • Try to use this as punishment for me playing aggressive. You have to nail me with this when I try to approach you with damage.
          • Try to place it center-field and in my path. If it is off to my side, I will be pushed out of it.
          • You missed this a lot and it was not effective throughout the fight.
          • Again, you can use this to bait my movement jutsu or make it so that I have less speed to approach you.
          • You hit this a few times but not enough to stack incremental effects.
          • You need to use this to gain control over the fight. Making it harder to use my jutsu is vital, especially since movement jutsu also takes chakra to use. I can’t dodge easily if I have no chakra but aim is just as important here.
          • You used this jutsu a lot but it was not effective.
          • You spread too many chains on your side of the field and I can leap away to avoid them.
          • You try to rush me with the chains, but they won’t work well like that. You need to cover ground and keep me trapped in them.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • You had slightly better use this time but it was still not too effective.
          • Try not to use it in such close proximity. I am too close for it to matter at times.
          • Again, this could be used to slow me down or stop me if I am evading.
          • Again, could be used to mess up my aim, making it harder for me to land jutsu.
          • You landed this jutsu a few times.
          • Possibly could be used a little more to keep pushing me away and damaging me throughout the fight.
          • You hit this sometimes, but you also missed it too.
          • This would still be an effective way to instantly punish me for dealing heavy damage.
          • This would still be an effective way to prevent me from evading.
          • You used this a few times and it was less avoidable, but still not effective.
          • Try to look around to spread this more. It spreads based on where you look.
          • Try to use this to bait me into using movement jutsu or to catch me from them. Do not make yourself a sitting duck while using this as you will just take damage.
          • You used this a lot but it was never hit.
          • Gonna reiterate some major points from last test because it didn’t seem like you tried them.
            • Try to aim to the left, right, or behind a target. This can be stealthy if it is just out of your field of view, making it easier to abuse reaction time.
            • Try to use this while we are throwing jutsu back and forth at one another. I may not have the concentration or reaction time to dodge it.
            • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
            • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. I have less of an ability to escape it when they are.
          • Try to mix up how you use this so it doesn’t become obvious. Don’t use it too much, but know that it is vital to hit to deal effective damage.
          • You hit this a few more times, which is nice.
          • You pushed me back a few times with this jutsu, but you tend to let yourself get hit while trying to activate it.
          • Try to inch toward me while using this to ensure a hit.
          • Make use of its pushback to play aggressively. This is a good opener or even something to punish me for playing aggressive.
          • Know that the jutsu will travel the same distance every time you use it. Use it from that distance or closer each time.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • I am not sure how often you used this, but it was not effective.
          • You could use this whenever I get too close so that I can’t effectively close in.
          • You have a tendency of dropping this to the side of me, making you miss. Try to place it center-field, in my path, or on top of me in close-range.
          • Use this for damage and punishment for playing aggressive.
          • You got a little better with this but I just use Green Roar to stop is from being effective.
          • This is good to push me out of your zone and punish me for chaining jutsu on you.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
          • Instead of putting distance between us this time, try to use this as a pressure or source of extra damage. Spray and pray isn’t working for you.
          • Could be used to defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • I feel like you still aren’t dodging with these and you try to use them to hit other jutsu. You are leaving yourself vulnerable throughout the fight.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • Again, fair damage at long range but could be used better.
          • If I am at further ranges and standing still, this would be a great source of extra damage.
        • Green Roar
          • Again, you could use this to defuse Sharingan and I believe you do sometimes.
          • Using this with dashes can get predictable, I began to avoid it as the fight went on.
          • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used less of these this time which was suprising.
          • This is good for small yet incremental damage throughout the fight. It is effective at bridging the time in between cooldowns.
          • Again, another effective way to defuse Sharingan from far ranges.
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • This still feels very unthreatening as you often never hit it. If you like using it, you need to make it pose a threat in the test or it could be a wasted endeavor.
          • Low shots will make it deal more damage but with more risk of it breaking.
          • Try to line yourself up with me so that you can get the boomerang effect of its damage.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You tried to play more aggressively, but it was blind aggression. I spent most of the fight backing up from very obvious jutsu use and planting down hazards that you kept walking into. You need to pay more attention to what I use if you want to be more effective.
        • Part of playing aggressive is pressuring me and a lot of the time in our test, I can just backpedal to avoid your stuff. You need to respond to the things I do and when my jutsu go on cooldown with your own jutsu.
        • You need to play closer
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You need to pose more of a threat with what you have. I feel like keeping me tied down with slows so that my movement is wasted is vital.
        • Try to mix up what you do each fight so I don’t easily predict what you’ll do next. I shouldn’t be able to walk in reverse for a large part of the fight and dodge as easily as I am.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • I feel like you would benefit from using all of your jutsu more often. The proportion is what matters. I believe your cooldowns are pretty low so perhaps being aware of your cooldowns would make it easier for you to balance your jutsu usage. There are moments in the fights that the fight goes to a standstill so consistent pressure is very important to making it harder for me.
        • Keep trying to integrate your hard hitting jutsu into your set. With these, practice makes perfect.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
          • You normally landed this jutsu and have gotten a little better at dealing damage with it.
          • You should try to use this when I am more likely to be hit multiple times.
            • Try to land it so that I get caught in the middle or keep running into it. This makes it less likely for me to be pushed out.
            • This is an easy counter to me playing aggressive or evasive. If I am going toward you or away from you, that’s an opportunity for you to land this.
          • You missed this very frequently so it did not help you as much as it should of.
          • Landing this more often will force me to activate my movement jutsu. You need to minimize my ability to escape or dodge with movement jutsu so that I can’t do so in the future.
          • You did not land this frequently and it is still important to.
          • You had some issues managing chakra. While small, landing this would help you gain some of that back but would make it very difficult for me too.
            • This takes chakra, does a small amount of damage, and slows me on top of that. I think that this is important factor in minimizing the jutsu I can use and forcing me to expend more chakra to use movement jutsu.
          • You used this jutsu a fair amount but did not deal stacking damage with the chains.
          • You need to use this when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. Watch for when I have activated all my movement jutsu or force me to do so. You have a habit of engaging from mid-range, leaping, or teleporting at me while using this, and the majority of the chains end up being too far away to be effective.
            • You want to spread this jutsu so that I am trapped in their reach. You obviously do not need to hit all of the falling chains, but landing enough to deal good damage is important.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • You seem to have a better understanding using this jutsu. You do not use it as close as you did before and it has messed up my aim on multiple occasions during the fight.
          • This is jutsu that can pull me back into the fight if I am playing evasively.
          • You landed this a few times, though, I am unsure how effective it was.
          • This is good damage or pushback. It can work as an opener that lets you take dominance over the fight.
          • You hit this sometimes but also miss it a lot the time.
          • Try not to use this too far away as you aren’t the most accurate with it.
            • Always aim for a body shot, where I am going if I have a lot of movement when you do use it. Sometimes you don’t aim directly at me, it ends up going to the left or the right.
            • If you are too far away, I have more reaction time to dodge.
          • This could stop me from playing aggressively or evasively.
          • You used this a few times decently, but it could be a lot more effective.
          • Remember to look around to spread this jutsu. If it’s isolated to one place, it’s much easier to avoid.
          • I feel like this is a really effective way to punish me for using movement jutsu. While this is active, when I try to close in, oncoming movement jutsu are cancelled. It’s kind of a catch-all move, but not the way you use it.
            • You sometimes use this very far away. If you want to bait me, this might work, but try to be a little closer when using this.
          • You used this a lot and got close to landing it, but it has never landed.
          • Once again, I am going to reiterate some major points.
            • Try to place this to the left, right, or behind a target. This can be stealthy if it is just out of my field of view, making it easier to abuse reaction time.
            • If I am in close proximity and am playing aggressive, I may not be focuses on dodging. This would be an opportune time to place it down. This is what I mean by throwing jutsu back and forth at one another.
          • You don’t use it at the same time anymore, so it feels more spontaneous. The problem is that you still use it in the same way each time.
            • You try it around corners, which is fair, but there are multiple ways I have mentioned you could go at it. Take the time to mix it up.
          • You did not land this jutsu as much as you have before. I actually ran into it the one time you hit it just to trigger Sharingan.
          • Use the charge-up time of this jutsu to inch toward me. This may ensure that you hit the jutsu.
          • The pushback from this jutsu will put me on defense. This is a good way to take control of the fight or play aggressively.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • I feel like you didn’t use this a lot. This stems from an issue you have with closing in.
          • When I do get close, this is a way to slow me down so it makes it harder for me to reach you with jutsu.
          • You still drop this to the side of me, making it miss. You need to make sure I am at the center of this jutsu. You use this a lot but it normally missed for that reason. The hurtbox is smaller than the slowing field it generates.
          • This is a good way to hit hard with damage or to stop me from playing aggressively.
          • You would sometimes hit this, but if you’re trying for more damage or pressure you need to be uber-aggressive.
          • Try not to activate it halfway across the map or run in place after I’ve been hit. It will waste its duration.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
          • This worked a little better for damage and distancing this time, which is good.
          • Another thing to use to defuse Sharingan or stop me from chaining you closely.
          • You dodge with these sometimes but I see you leaping with jutsu a lot more often. You really need to save your movement jutsu for less linear and more sporadic movement. You tend to have a pattern of moving in straight lines, just charging forward at your target.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • Used decently for damage at long ranges, sometimes innacurate.
          • Could be used to defuse Sharingan at long range.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Again, like Kunai Barrage, this worked well for distancing and some damage.
          • This is closer-range than Kunai Barrage, so perhaps this would be better to get me out of your zone if I am very close.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this a lot more than you probably should of. It wasn’t too bad, but it got easier to avoid as time went on.
          • You punished me okay for playing close or aggressively, decent mitigation.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used less of these this time which was suprising.
          • This is good for small yet incremental damage throughout the fight. It is effective at bridging the time in between cooldowns.
          • Again, another effective way to defuse Sharingan from far ranges.
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • I really don’t feel well about this. It seems like wasted effort when you use it sometimes. If you can hit it on other people, that is great, but it is probably something that hits me the least.
          • I’ll repeat some tips from before.
            • Low shots will make it deal more damage but with more risk of it breaking.
            • Try to line yourself up with me so that you can get the boomerang effect of its damage.
        • Smoke Bomb
          • I think you used this once, but it didn’t hit me.
          • If you’re going to use this, you need to be accurate. The slow and blind are hard to deal with if hit by it, but it wasn’t landed.
          • Try to throw it up at a high angle to stretch as much range out of it as you can.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You still have a bat habit of playing too far away. You are afraid to get close because I do make it hard and definitely deal a lot of damage at close-range, but I end up continuously punishing you because you are distanced.
          • If you played closer, you could still play further away by pushing me back. It is more effective if you control when I am at long-range rather than me controlling when I am there. I can close in, you cannot.
        • You have gotten a lot better at cancelling moves when you are close, but damaging is still something you struggle with. I think you’re afraid to burst and potentially kill before you hit your important things, but that isn’t happening either. Work on being able to spread equal damage throughout the fight alongside your important hitters.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • I still don’t feel tied down with slows. I can easily use movement jutsu to escape the important things you try to hit and you don’t close in well enough to stop that. You need to pressure me with slows and force me to use movement jutsu or else I will continuously escape your reach.
        • You need to follow up damage with more damage. Sometimes I feel like you will hit one jutsu, miss a bunch, and then I just have so much time to regenerate. I never consistently take damage or am ever chained with a series of abilities. You tend to hit one thing and there is so much free time for that effect to wear off to the point that I have already regenerated the health before you hit something else.
          • This will require you to build a lot more accuracy with your jutsu.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You do not use enough jutsu throughout the fight, and you also struggle landing the ones you do. I’m not sure if it is more of an accuracy issue over use, but I am not affected much all-together.
          • If you are afraid of running out of chakra too soon, try to charge chakra in increments throughout the fight. Every opportunity I get, I charge chakra. This makes running out of chakra more manageable. I manage to save enough chakra for the moves I need to use.
          • Chakra cost is only five higher than the cooldown of the jutsu you are using. If you know your jutsu cooldowns, it will be much easier to manage.
        • Try not to stress super hard over your hard-hitters. They are vital to hit, but if you hyperfocus on it, you won’t hit them. Mix up times where they will fit best throughout the fight and use them as a response. I hope that this isn’t a major issue for you.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
          • You were more effective at hitting this jutsu than in previous tests.
            • I feel like you used it as a wall and took my advice on using it closer.
            • It felt like good punishment for me trying to attack you.
          • Remember to place it in ways that won’t push me out. You want to make sure you are maximizing its potential to be a wall.
          • You landed this a few times but it didn’t pose much of a threat.
          • You could force me into using my movement jutsu or stop me from attacking you.
            • If I was forced to use my movement jutsu, you could strike me during their cooldown times.
          • You didn’t hit this a lot and it didn’t help you much during our test.
            • Try to body shot this and don’t be too far away.
          • You should try to siphon chakra away consistently throughout the fight, but it is especially important when I am low on chakra.
            • Not having a lot of chakra would make it hard for me to use my jutsu and forcing me to use my movement jutsu on top of that would make it very hard to manage my chakra to do anything. This would be another way to solidify landing hard hitters in the future.
          • You used this jutsu a lot but it wasn’t very effective.
          • I feel like I can run around your chains to avoid them, so you need to spread them out more.
            • Try to seal off spaces around me or corner me with the jutsu.
            • Try to create a bunch of hazards that I will end up running into.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • You were somewhat better at using this jutsu this time around.
          • You were able to mess up my aim once or twice using this, but try to remain consistent.
          • You could use this to pull me back into your area if I am evading.
          • You can use this to stop me from entering your area.
          • You had some trouble landing this jutsu at times, but you are decent with it.
          • This could be used to push me away and deal decent damage in the process.
          • This is a decent aggressive opener to a fight, forcing me to react defensively.
          • You had a lot of trouble hitting this jutsu during our test.
          • Try not to attack with this jutsu from too far away.
            • Aim to use it in close-to-mid range.
          • You should use this to stop me from chaining jutsu or attacking you. Sometimes you take a lot of damage that could’ve been prevented with this jutsu.
          • You used this a few times, but you aren’t very careful when you do.
          • Don’t lose sight of jutsu I use or hazards I place down when you use this.
            • You tend to walk into things the most when you have this active.
          • Try to get closer to me when using this jutsu so that you can force me into using movement jutsu to escape.
            • Again, don’t leave yourself open to attacks while using this. You want to surround me with this jutsu so tht I am forced to waste my movement jutsu.
            • You could even try to catch me from movement jutsu when using this.
          • You used this a few times and it never really got close to hitting.
          • This jutsu can be placed on the ground a decent distance away, giving you greater opportunities to hit it.
            • Try to place it to the left, right, or behind your target. It has a pretty wide damage radius and can be difficult to escape when not in your opponent’s direct field of view.
          • Try to mix this in during a toss-up of jutsu. This will make it harder for me to react to it coming.
            • Still remember to be careful about how you place it.
          • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown.
            • I have less of an ability to escape a jutsu coming at me if they are.
            • I am less focused on moving when I am charging chakra.
          • You hit this once during our test but you still have an accuracy issue.
            • Try not to use this so far away. A lot of the time when you try to use this, there’s no way it can hit me at the distance you use it at.
          • Try to play aggressively with this jutsu and constantly inch toward me as it charges up to ensure a hit. If you are within point-blank range when activating it, you will have an easier time hitting it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ FAIR
          • You used this sometimes, but it didn’t always affect me.
            • This would be a good jutsu to force me into using movement jutsu.
            • This would be a good jutsu to stop me from attacking you.
            • This would be a good jutsu to get me out of your area.
          • You were better at hitting this jutsu this time around, but you sometimes drop it at weird angles, making it miss.
          • This is a good jutsu that can pressure me into using my movement jutsu.
          • You used this a few times but it was still a bit avoidable.
            • Try to play very aggressively with this, using it to force me into moving movement jutsu.
            • If you are taking damage, use this to push me off of you.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
          • This felt pressuring sometimes and it was difficult to engage.
          • I’m not sure how often you use this to defuse Sharingan but it may help if you use it at long-range.
          • Sometimes I feel like you’re not using your movement jutsu to dodge well enough.
            • You tend to teleport far away and then you struggle to engage. Try to quickly return to the fight.
            • You will fall into a lot of the jutsu I use, so have snappier reaction time by using your movement jutsu to evade and return quickly.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • You dealt a decent amount of extra damage at long-range if I was playing evasively, but sometimes you would miss.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this to defuse Sharingan, which was good.
            • Consider using this to stop me from attacking you. It may prevent more damage.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • It feels like you’re hitting this more often than before, so I guess you must like it. It’s decent for an extra burst of damage and it can be threatening.
            • Perhaps you could use this to make me use my movement jutsu if possible.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You get very nervous entering tests and you tend to miss a lot of jutsu. Please don’t let the test get to you or you’re prone to mess up.
        • You tend to walk into everything I place down where other players would have the sense to avoid.
          • Please try to be more aware of what you are doing and what I am throwing out you.
          • Hitting your jutsu are important but I am countering you and you are not countering me. Use your jutsu to counter what I do better.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • It seems like you are trying to keep me tied down with slows, but your accuracy is struggling.
          • Try to use things you know aren’t as difficult to slow me down and make me continuously waste movement jutsu. Get in closer with things that you have trouble slowing me down with to help ensure that I am slowed.
        • Try to change how you approach each fight. If you are trying the same tricks each time you play, I can avoid a lot of what you do.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • It seems like you are trying to use everything but you do still have a major accuracy issue.
        • When using Piercing Chains and Water Fang Bullet, try to limit them to at most three times per fight. Aim to hit them once or twice every other fight.
          • Having a set amount of times to use something and considering when, where, and how to use these things are important. Remember to shake up the way you use these abilities so that they aren’t as avoidable.
            • The jutsu you struggle with are going to take time to understand, but practice is key. Try some of the tips I have presented.

Chris
    Participant

any time on 9/9 that I could test I would appreciate it.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
          • You didn’t hit this jutsu as much this time around.
            • Try to keep using it like a wall that forces me to run into it.
            • Try to keep me centered in the jutsu so that it makes more hits.
          • You miss this a lot more than you hit it which makes it much harder to force me into using my movement jutsu.
            • Try to be closer when using the jutsu. You tend to miss when you’re farther away.
          • This is another jutsu you miss a lot more than you hit, so it’s hard to consistently siphon chakra.
            • You normally make long shots with this that are destined to miss. You need to draw in a bit closer to hit this because being out of range seems to be a big issue for you.
          • Again, remember that siphoning away chakra is another way to make it harder for me to attack you and dodge with movement jutsu.
          • You are still covering small areas with your chains and not making hard to escape hazards. It usually takes one movement jutsu to get away.
            • Try to use this when I have no active movement jutsu.
            • Surround me in chains that I am forced to continuously run into.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • You sometimes messed up my aim, but not normally.
          • Try to react quickly if you think I will attack.
            • You want to use this at mid-range because being too close usually means I will not miss.
          • You were decent at using this sometimes, though accuracy issues still remain.
          • Remember that this can be used as an opener, counter, or to push me away when you need to.
          • You hit this a few more times, but you use and miss it a lot. I feel like you don’t have much of a strategy with this jutsu.
          • Again, try to be at close-to-mid range using this jutsu.
          • Again, try to avoid using this for pure damage output. You want to use this to stop me from hitting you with something, potentially to cancel out a dash, or through other means.
          • You used this less this time around but I don’t recall much strategy when you did.
          • Try to use this as I engage to make my movement jutsu useless. This is something that punishes me for trying to charge in and makes it hard for me to escape.
          • You still haven’t hit this yet, so I will try to reiterate some points, just simplified.
            • Try to place it behind or out of my field of view. It can be hard to avoid that way.
            • Mix this in at random times so that I don’t expect it coming.
            • If you know that I have no movement jutsu left or if I am charging chakra, it is a safer time to use this.
          • You hit this once during our test, but I simply ran into it to activate Sharingan. You still have a major accuracy issue that prevents you from hitting it otherwise.
            • Try to be within five or so blocks range using this jutsu and inch toward me while it is activating. This can make it easier to hit.
            • Remember the slight but effective curve. Try to drag it quickly toward me when attempting to hit it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ FAIR
          • The way you used this wasn’t always effective and it could be used to push me off of you firstly and force me to use my movement jutsu lastly.
            • This is very effective at making me play defense, pushing me out of your area and forcing me to use movement jutsu.
          • You were better at hitting this jutsu this time around and you were less prone to missing it consistently.
            • Again, this is a good jutsu that can pressure me into using my movement jutsu.
          • You used this a few times but the way you used it made it a bit redundant.
            • Try to activate this in close-range and play aggressively with it.
            • Don’t chain this with other slows as they just overwrite one another.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
          • You still have trouble using your movement jutsu.
            • You don’t really dodge with your movement jutsu. You dash or teleport to the opposite side of the field and it makes it hard for you to re-engage. Being out of range to be hit isn’t dodging.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
          • You used this a few times to deal damage if I was standing still at long ranges to charge chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • You didn’t defuse Sharingan or prevent me from attacking too well this time around. This could’ve helped a little bit.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Again, this is good for the occasional small damage throughout the fight.
          • May help you re-engage.
        • Smoke Bomb
          • Not very well played, only activated once on me.
          • You can use this to keep me off of you at close-range at times.
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • You hit this once, did a bit of damage, wasn’t very threatening.
            • If you like using it, keep working with it I suppose.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • Your accuracy when using jutsu is hindering you from playing well. You are a bit afraid to close in, probably because you don’t want to be hit, but you aren’t responding very fast with your own jutsu to stop me from hitting you.
        • You are still walking into a lot of things. You use your movement jutsu to escape rather than using them to dodge. Those two things are different and it makes it harder for you to avoid taking damage.
          • Additionally, this makes it harder for you to re-enter the fight to attack me.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Whirlwind Fist and Ice-Breaking Fist conflict with one another. Save Ice-Breaking Fist for something separate and at close range.
        • A lot of your damage recently has come from ninja tools stacked on top of your clan and nature slows. You may be trying to create pressure, but the slows often do that on their own.
          • Save some of those ninja tools to help re-engage into the fight.
        • Be wary of misfires. Try not to put lose focus and accidentally do a gross combo or crutch.
        • If you are trying to tie me down with slows, you need to keep up the pace. A lot of this is rooted in your accuracy though, so this is something you need to work on.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You are trying really hard to land your hard hitters and I feel like you’re losing focus on your entire set again. You really need to work on your playstyle and what you use. You really need to think about how you can use your things to conquer your issues with engaging, dodging, and accuracy first. All the pieces will fall into line if you have a good foundation.
        • Again, when using hard hitters that you struggle to hit, try to give them more consideration or limit how much you use them per fight. You want them to have a time and place and you need to be sharp about how they can be used in different situations. Remember to be spontaneous as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.