Character Position Combat Test – VickiGunvalson – Sasori (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VickiGunvalson – Sasori (RESET)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tay
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? – VickiGunvalson
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? – Sasori
    What clan are you? – Shirogane
    What rank are you? – Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? – Wind & Earth
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? – Magnet

I am free from 3pm EST – 8pm EST // Wednesday Dec 16. + Thursday Dec. 17

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Deathdusk.
    Tay
    Participant

edit: I finished my semester, so i should be free any time you set. Pick a time and ill be there!

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Wasn’t open any of those days you asked for, we can try 4-6PM on Saturday (make sure you have practice)

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Puppet Technique: Puppet Master
          • You activated this jutsu very far away from me, wasting a lot of its potential.
            • You should stay close using the puppet so that you can maximize its duration and effects.
          • Remember that the puppet has an explosion AOE on spawn and despawn and does small AOE bursts in its duration.
        • Puppet Technique: Chakra Shield
          • Your use of chakra shield slows down each fight and it doesn’t really help you.
            • You need to predict and react to oncoming attacks so that you can intercept them with the shield. As long as you are within range of the shield, I can’t hurt you.
            • Better timing while using the shield will allow you to block damage rather than sit after taking a bunch. The shield is not a tool you should use to regenerate health because you can easily be pushed out or punished for trying.
        • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade
          • This jutsu is good for intercepting movement jutsu and making it harder for me to engage. You should use this when I am trying to attack you or be aggressive and not so much for raw damage.
        • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade Blast
          • You had a little trouble hitting this jutsu and it was usually because you were too far away.
          • For this jutsu to land, you need to tag me by holding your cursor on me whilst I am in range. This will assure that the jutsu will hit regardless of if I move out of the area the projectiles were shot.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You didn’t do much with this jutsu and it wasn’t used too often.
            • This jutsu is good at keeping me in place if I am engaging or evading.
            • This jutsu is good at messing up my aim if you use it before I try to attack.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You used this a bit, but not too much, and it didn’t do much.
            • This jutsu is a good opener that can give you the first hit in a fight.
            • This jutsu is good at pushing me away if I am trying to attack or engage.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • Your used and also missed this a lot. It felt like you were using it more for damage and less as a counter.
            • When I am trying to attack, you should use this jutsu to stop me or to mess up my aim if I manage to use a jutsu. Pay attention to when I engage or attempt to attack so that you can intercept it.
            • To get better at hitting this jutsu, track your target with your cursor and maintain a similar range when using this each time.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You used this a handful of times, but it was normally too far away or was able to be walked around.
            • Work on where and when you place the jutsu. Try to catch me in it while I am engaging or evading so that I get trapped.
            • This jutsu is good at forcing me to use movement jutsu to escape.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • You used this a bit but your accuracy wasn’t great because you were often too far away.
          • You should use this when I engage or try to attack, messing up my aim.
          • You should use this, potentially as an opener, to force me into using movement jutsu to avoid fall damage.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this a lot during the test, but you never hit it, and it needs work.
          • You use it similarly each time, making it very easy to avoid. Additionally, you are always too far away.
            • Be spontaneous about how and when you use this.
          • You should use this when I am out of movement jutsu and not moving as much, making it difficult to avoid.
          • Another way of getting more range out of the jutsu is to use it like a wall that divides you and your target.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • I feel like you use this evasively, and it doesn’t really help you.
          • You should use this to force me into using movement jutsu to escape.
          • You should use this to make it hard for me to engage or disengage, and possibly even mess up my aim.
          • Be careful of your placement and try to center it on me so that I don’t just run around it.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • You had trouble hitting this jutsu, and it was normally from being too far away.
          • Get very close when trying to use the jutsu and spam jump-walk while in range to keep me in the jutsu. This jutsu is also good at forcing me to use movement jutsu.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • You used this a few times but it was always far away and it didn’t help you.
            • Use this close to your target, but not too close.
              • This is something you use to stop your target from engaging.
              • This can also force me into using my movement jutsu.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You should use this to dodge, not with jutsu, and engage. You don’t want to dash or teleport around randomly because these are important to avoiding attacks and quickly getting back into the fight so that you aren’t wasting time/having a hard time engaging.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • It felt like you focused a bit on damage when using this, but it is also good for pushing enemies away if they are trying to attack.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Green Roar
          • You used this occasionally, probably for extra damage. Remember its utility.
            • This jutsu can stop Sharingan from activating by putting me out of range.
            • This jutsu can mess up my aim, countering me.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used every so often, kind of avoidable.
          • This jutsu is good for punishing me for standing still, evading, engaging, or charging chakra.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You use these at the beginning of the fight, don’t normally hit them. Spread use of kunai/shuriken incrementally throughout the fight.
            • Kunai/Shuriken can help you engage or re-engage, making it harder to be punished.
            • Work on your accuracy because they aren’t doing anything for you right now and use them in moderation.
        • Paperbomb
          • You didn’t use these much, but these are good for forcing me into using movement jutsu to avoid fall damage or messing up my aim, if used in moderation.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You’re playing too defensively and you have a habit of using your jutsu at ranges they can’t hit.
          • Try not to disengage too far or too often, stay within range to hir your jutsu.
        • Think about how and when you can use certain jutsu and how you can counter or respond to something your opponent does.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You need to keep creating pressure for me to use my movement jutsu, especially with jutsu that force movement jutsu or hinder movement overall.
          • Consistently disabling my movement jutsu will help you hit hard hitters after I have none left to escape. This gives you control over fights.
        • Don’t be afraid to attack and be aggressive, charge in and build a flow of attacks, keep doing continuous damage and learn to respond to enemy attacks with your own.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You have a tendency to use Planet Splitter a lot, it makes it very predictable.
          • Narrow down how often you use it to two or three times per fight, with the goal of hitting it once every other fight.
          • Don’t always use it at the same times or places or with the same methods. Mix up how you use it to make it less predictable.
        • You need to focus more on the less easy jutsu to hit and debuffs, responding to enemy attacks, give attention to your entire kit and don’t put too much focus into one thing.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Hello, I’d like to do my new test on Thursday!

edit: im Bethenny I just lost my old account so I made a new one

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Puppet Technique: Puppet Master
          • Remain cautious about how far away you are using the puppet. You need to be closer so that you can hit enemies with the puppet’s AOE attacks.
            • The puppet fireballs do a lot of damage but are not under your control, so it is important to use the puppet AOE when it is active to deal efficient damage with the puppet.
              • Not to mention, the puppet fireballs are ultimately easier to land if they are at close range, though not the main focus of the puppet.
            • You waste too much duration of the puppet when you activate it at far ranges. You will miss much of the puppet’s core damage.
        • Puppet Technique: Chakra Shield
          • You are getting better at using puppet shield, but you still block at times you don’t need to, just making the fight take longer.
          • When fighting, keep in mind when others try to hit you with jutsu.
            • A shield is meant to block oncoming damage, and you tend to place it down when I try to approach you rather than when I have actually casted a jutsu at you.
            • You need to practice reacting to an attack before it can hit you.
        • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade
          • While this is an attack, it should be used less aggressively. It can be used better.
            • This jutsu is good at preventing me from engaging or evading, but you don’t really accomplish that with how you use it.
        • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade Blast
          • Remember that you have to be very close to use this, but also have your cursor fixated on me while in range. This will assure that you will hit the jutsu, regardless of if I move out.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You used this jutsu a little bit, but didn’t make it useful.
            • Use this to make it harder for me to approach or evade.
            • Use this to mess up my aim from mid-range if I am trying to attack you.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You used this a bit, but not too much, and it didn’t do much.
            • This jutsu is good as an opener. It forces me back and allows you to engage on me for continuous attacks.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this a few times, but your accuracy and ways you use this needs work.
            • Work on using it at closer ranges, and aim for centered body/leg shots. Track your target with your cursor and follow where they’re going.
          • Unlike the chakra shield, you should use this if I am engaging or evading.
            • This is good for stopping jutsu before they happen if you practice a little prediction.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You used this a few times and not well enough to make a difference.
            • Try to place this in my path to make it harder to engage or evade, catch me from movement jutsu, or just generally to force movement jutsu.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • You need to be a little closer to hit this, but not too close, or else you’ll miss it.
            • This is a good attack to force me into using my movement jutsu. Try not to use it alongside things like Planet Splitter as it makes it less useful.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this a lot during our test, but never hit it. You need to improve your accuracy.
          • You should alternate between different times and methods of using the jutsu.
            • One way of hitting the jutsu easier to use the jutsu like a line or wall, dividing you and your opponent. This gives the jutsu more range than just using it straight.
            • One way of hitting this is by striking me when I am cornered. Seal off my exits so that I have no time to react.
            • One way of hitting this is catching me from movement jutsu. If I am falling from a dash, it’ll be harder to avoid this.
            • One way of hitting this is by using it spontaneously during a tossup of jutsu. I might not have the reaction time to escape it in time.
              • You should always be trying these things when I have no movement jutsu to escape them.
              • You should always mix up when, where, and how you use the jutsu. If you use it the same way each time, and too often, it will be even more avoidable.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
          • You used this slightly better, but not too much. I can still run around it sometimes.
            • Improve your placement by placing it on my path, or centering it on me. If I am too far away, I can ride around the corners. Get in closer to avoid this.
          • Try to catch me with this as I engage or evade, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
          • You still have a little trouble hitting this jutsu and you also could use it better.
          • Make sure you are really close by when using this jutsu, and spam jump-walk toward your opponent to assure that it lands.
            • This jutsu is hard to use movement jutsu to escape, so it is also good for baiting movement jutsu.
          • If you are far away, you could make yourself a sitting duck to attacks as you are slowed by the jutsu. Don’t let this happen to you by using it closer.
        • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
          • You used this a few times, but often too far away for it to do anything.
            • Wait for your target to engage to place the wall. It’s a good buffer between you and your opponent. This can also force me into using my movement jutsu.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • Remember to not use movement jutsu to hit certain jutsu, or even teleportation mixed with jutsu. You need to save those.
          • Avoid using movement jutsu recklessly, don’t distance yourself too far. Movement jutsu are good for outranging attacks by dodging, but you need to make quick re-entries into the fight to hit your jutsu. Being too far away makes it easier for me to make it impossible to approach me.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • Don’t use this too often, it is better in moderation. This is good for pushing me back if I am too close and for deactivating jutsu like Sharingan at mid-range.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Green Roar
          • You used this occasionally, it was a little more useful.
            • You can use this to counter an oncoming jutsu, messing up my aim.
            • This jutsu can be used to stop Sharingan from activating by putting me out of range.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You used this jutsu a few times, it was a little more useful. It is good punishment for standing still to charge chakra, if I am evading, or if I am engaging.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You should spread your kunai/shuriken use throughout the fight so it isn’t just at the beginning. You should use this to incrementally deal damage, but also to help engage. Accuracy also helps too.
        • Paperbomb
          • You can use these, in moderation, to force me into using my movement jutsu. I rarely saw you doing this, if even.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You’re starting to play less defensively, but you still have issues with staying in the range you need to hit your jutsu.
          • Pay attention to how close you need to be to hit your jutsu, accommodate for that range. When you become too distanced, you struggle getting in close to hit jutsu.
        • Remember that a lot of fighting is reacting to certain jutsu. You need to use jutsu that can counter to counter and respond to what your opponent does to prevent them from using their jutsu effectively.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Remember that certain jutsu aren’t good with your puppet. You need to avoid using jutsu that are single-target or are guaranteed to hit your puppet if you are with it.
          • Certain jutsu are better used without the puppet and your puppet is a big defensive move. Remember that it is important to reserve jutsu to guard yourself and play while your puppet is not active. You don’t want to rely purely on it.
        • You need to use jutsu that create pressure or force me into using movement jutsu to do so.
          • Some jutsu have unique purposes, and you can’t just use them to deal damage or evade.
          • Disabling my movement jutsu makes it harder for me to immediately dodge hard hitting jutsu.
        • You’ve gotten better at attacking, but keep up the momentum and work on having quick reaction times. There is too much downtime when you fight, and it means we both regenerate health. You don’t want fights to take too long, or else you are less effective.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You used Planet Splitter too often, you need to use it a lot less and less predictably.
          • You need to decrease how often you use this jutsu and switch up the ways you use it. Try to use the jutsu two to three times per fight, aiming to hit it once every other fight. It’s okay to use it less per fight, as long as you land it once every other fight or so. That’s your goal.
          • You need to be more spontaneous about when and where you use it. Consider the different ways of using it and mix it up that way.
        • Try not to focus solely on your puppet or Planet Splitter and give equal focus to improving your entire kit. You don’t want to fixate on one thing because your entire kit needs to be good.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – VickiGunvalson – Sasori (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.