Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? : VitgamerMC
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Kurama (Nine Tails)
    What clan are you? Namikaze
    What rank are you? Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Fire + Wind
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Scorch Kekkei

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What time are you scheduling for?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Has to be a time past 4PM if it’s for today.

Dylan
    Participant

I’m down to do 4:30 if youre available then?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

When Evo tests at 4PM, I have to grade it, so it will probably take until 5-6PM.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR 
        • Flying Raijin
          • I couldn’t really tell how you used this, so you should focus on using this to dodge or engage, but obviously not doing teleport combos.
            • Be careful where you shoot this as it can be used against you.
        • Super Light Beam Kick
          • You were pretty accurate with this, hitting it most of the time.
          • Keep in mind that this jutsu is good to push me away from you in close-range.
        • Instant Thunder Blade
          • This jutsu was a hit or miss, so you would hit it sometimes and miss it others.
          • Try to to be too close or too far, find the perfect range for you to hit this.
            • Follow where your target is going so that you can aim it better.
        • Divine Speed
          • You are very prone to damage when you use this, causing you to hop into hazards and take a lot of damage.
          • You are sometimes too close to me to deal damage when transitioning from one hop to another.
            • You need to give yourself more space to track me and deal damage. Right now you are cramping yourself trying to hit the jutsu.
          • This jutsu can force me to use my movement jutsu, but remember that you still travel fast enough to hit me, even following one.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • There were times I felt like you were close to hitting this, but you kept repeating the same placements.
          • You need to make me waste my movement jutsu so I have less escape potential by the time you use this.
          • You should try to corner me with this so that it blocks my potential exits.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • Sometimes hit, sometimes not.
          • This jutsu would be good for helping you engage or to open the fight from close-to-mid range rather than using a movement jutsu.
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You missed this jutsu a lot, but you also used it a lot too.
          • You need to try to punish me for moving away from you.
            • Treat the jutsu more like a brick wall, making me slam into it if I try to engage or disengage.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • This is another jutsu that you hit sometimes, but not always.
          • This jutsu can help you start off the fight or engage, but it also pushes your target backward.
            • This can help you gain dominance over the fight, pushing me to play defensively.
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • This jutsu felt really awkward to be hit by. If you were trying to mess up my aim, you need to build better timing.
            • Practice using the jutsu to mess up aiming and to stop people from engaging or disengaging. Know when they are going to shoot a projectile.
            • Don’t use the jutsu too close or too far away as it won’t be useful to you then.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this a little too much and not that well either.
            • You need to give the jutsu more utility other than just damage.
          • You can use this to stop me from landing jutsu on you.
            • You need to use this before you take damage, not after.
          • You can use this to force me into using movement jutsu.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
          • You didn’t do much with this, if at all.
            • You need to continue to play as this jutsu charges up.
              • Don’t stop what you’re doing for this jutsu to activate.
              • Stay in range and don’t chase me. You want to spray me with this, all around me, to deal damage.
            • This can force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
          • You normally used this too far away and weren’t accurate with where you shot it.
            • You really need to track me with your cursor because this fires fast.
          • You don’t make great use of the scorch orb AOE.
            • Don’t waste your orbs. This jutsu is really good for engaging from mid-to-long-range and pushing your target into playing defensively with the scorch orb AOE.
        • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
          • You didn’t respond well to oncoming damage, sometimes using this jutsu at random.
            • This jutsu was an easy Sharingan trigger for me. You need to be careful about how you use this. It has more range than my Sharingan, but if you use it at the wrong time, it’s not effective.
            • You need to use this to prevent damage, not after you’ve already taken a bunch.
            • The jutsu can only go so far. Try to predict when I am going to attack better.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You would engage or disengage, but I punished you with hazards in both scenarios.
            • You need to dodge more with these, try to be less wasteful.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • This was decent for pushing me back at times, but it could also disable Sharingan from mid-range.
        • Substitution: Level 1, 2 & 3
          • These were set pretty obviously, making it harder for you to position yourself to strike. I knew when and where you were going to end up, making you very predictable and avoidable.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • This was sometimes dangerous to be hit by, but it ultimately wasn’t hit much.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • This did decent extra damage and sometimes kept me out of range, albeit, it needs work.
        • Multi Clone
          • This was used decently as a meat shield, but don’t use it too much or else you will waste a lot of chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • Sometimes hit, sometimes missed. You tried to cancel Sharingan a few times, but it simply doesn’t always work. You have to be very calculated about when you use this.
            • Overall be careful about how much you use your General jutsu over your regular ones.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Paperbomb
          • Was used decently to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • Kunai & Shuriken
          • This was used decently at times, but it’s definitely good for dealing incremental damage and helping you engage, if done in moderation.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You can be pretty avoidable at times, especially by how you move and place substitutions.
          • Be careful about your positioning and don’t set yourself up to take a lot of damage.
          • Be careful about hazards I place on the field and try not to walk into oncoming damage.
    • Sequence
      • ███ FAIR
        • You need to work on using more abilities that force me into using my movement jutsu. A lot of your stuff is avoidable because I have the movement to escape it.
        • You need to create more pressure with your jutsu so that I have less time to react. Many of your jutsu deal damage over time or prevent me from engaging or disengaging, which are hard to avoid, but you aren’t using them in that way.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • Overall, I think you need to take a little focus off dealing damage with your easier to hit jutsu.
          • You used Wind, but notably Whirlwind Fist a lot for damage, which was frustrating and not as effective. Try to work out a fair balance for when to use each of your jutsu.
        • Flame Cyclone wasn’t used too much, but it wasn’t used differently each time. You need to give variety to difficult to hit jutsu.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Dylan
    Participant

you down to test me tonight maybe 6 30 pm?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

ok

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Flying Raijin
          • You should avoid trying to use this to hit jutsu.
          • This jutsu is a good dodge, but you try to engage or flying raijin beside me, which makes you vulnerable.
            • Be careful about when and where you use your flying raijin.
        • Super Light Beam Kick
          • You had decent accuracy with this and I feel like it would be a fair way to engage or push me away at close-range.
          • You were easy to punish while this jutsu was active, making it easier to avoid.
        • Instant Thunder Blade
          • This jutsu was hit a little more often, but you still haven’t found a range that makes it easier for you to hit yet.
            • Try to track where I am going with your cursor as the jutsu charges to assure a hit.
        • Divine Speed
          • You tend to speed into big damage while this is active, not being careful of the jutsu I place or hit you with as you speed toward me.
          • Weird experiment, but try to angle the jutsu more toward my upper body and practice trying to hit the jutsu in chains. Your goal is to hit three of the four parts each time.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • I did not feel like you were close to hitting this during this test.
          • You are not forcing me to use my movement jutsu so I have enough to escape most hard hitters.
          • You are not backing me into the corners of the arena or closing off exists, making it very avoidable.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • This jutsu was hit a fair amount, felt like extra damage that could have more purpose behind it.
          • Another good tool for engaging from mid-to-close-range.
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You normally hit this jutsu, but it just felt like extra damage again.
          • You need to work on using this to keep me in a desired range, stopping me from evading too far or engaging too close.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • Hit this jutsu sometimes, but you also missed it a lot.
          • This jutsu allows you to take a little more control over the fight by pushing me away.
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • Not used well, could be used to mess up my aim.
            • Make sure I am not too close or too far as this tactic becomes less useful.
          • Could be used to keep me within a certain range, stop me from evading or engaging.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • Again, you used this a lot and not that well.
          • You should use this to parry or counter oncoming damage rather than as pure damage output. You use it more often when your health gets low, and that’s not what it is for.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
          • You still didn’t do much with this.
            • You need to play in range of me while the jutsu is charging so that I can instantly take damage when it fully activates.
              • This requires you to be aggressive, but without wasting movement jutsu.
            • You don’t want to chase me around for long while the jutsu is active, you do that a lot, and it leads to none of it hitting.
              • While in range, you can still use things to prevent me from exiting your area and to keep applying pressure, as long as you aren’t crutching.
              • Just because the jutsu is charging does not mean you stop everything and wait for it to activate.
        • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
          • You continuously use this too far away or make poor use of its boomerang mechanic.
            • You really need to track me with your cursor because this fires fast.
          • When the orbs return, you kind of sit there.
            • You want to walk toward me as the balls return to you, allowing you to effectively engage from mid-range and to create a barrier that punishes me for getting too close.
        • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
          • You are still activating this at random, not really blocking any incoming damage.
            • You will stand in one place after the jutsu activates and I can just throw things at you with zero resistance to me doing so.
          • Sometimes I will be super far away and the jutsu won’t touch me, or when it does, I hit you with Sharingan.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You still have some issues engaging and disengaging using this and you tend to dash or teleport in attempt to hit jutsu, which is a no-go when you need to save these for dodging and quick entry/re-entry. Try not to waste movement jutsu.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • This was something you used randomly, but it felt like desperate damage. This is a good tool to push me back occasionally if I am getting too close and to disable Sharingan.
        • Substitution: Level 1, 2 & 3
          • Substitutions should be set more subtlety, giving you an opportunity to attack me by surprise. Your substitutions are still very obvious on where they are placed.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You don’t want to use this purely for damage, you kind of went crazy on hitting explosive kunai, even though it’s far less important than the stuff above. It is extra damage, and sometimes it became your only damage.
            • Try to use this to punish me for standing still to charge chakra or for gaining distance.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Just like Kunai Barrage, it felt like it was used out of desperation. Plan when you are going to use this.
        • Green Roar
          • This is good to cancel Sharingan if I am close, but it can also stop me from engaging or make me miss.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Paperbomb
          • Remember to throw in curveball paperbombs rarely to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • Kunai & Shuriken
          • Remember that these are for incremental damage and helping you engage, especially since you have trouble engaging.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You need to have more awareness of what happens around you. You walk into oncoming jutsu a lot, many I would of missed on other players, just being hit accidentally.
        • You need to have smarter movements and substitution placements. It is impossible to be stealthy or engage well if you teleport directly in front of me or to the side of me or if I can trace where you are going.
        • You don’t have any counterplay and you tend to take or deal damage without stopping me from doing anything. You need to work on measures that prevent me from attacking you, that help you close of spaces, and that are in eaction to what I do.
        • You need to play more aggressively for many of your jutsu to hit. Don’t be afraid to close in.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You can keep pressure on by using jutsu that help you engage or take control of the fight. If you continuously use these jutsu, it’ll be hard for me to defend against you, and you want to make me use my movement jutsu in this process.
        • Try not to combine movement jutsu and flying raijin with attacks. It has been a big waste of those movement abilities so far.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • Your damage comes mostly from easy to hit jutsu.
          • I see you using Whirlwind Fist a lot for damage and escape, which is frustrating.
          • I see that a lot of damage comes from general shop jutsu, like Explosive Kunai, and that in tandem with Kunai Barrage, Kunai Volley, Paperbomb, and other ninja tools becomes your main source of damage, which is bad.
          • You hit some clan jutsu a bit, but there was still less importance on your overall set.
          • Flame Cyclone was used more and failed more. You don’t have enough variety to how you use this, so it ends up failing each time.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Dylan
    Participant

Hey, this is Dylan. I forgot my acc again so im using this one. If you were namikaze, what would u consider to be the right time to use Flying Raijin kunai? Also what would be a good way to corner ppl?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster
    • If someone was shooting a projectile or something that covers a wide range, you can just use the raijin to dodge.
    • If you apply enough pressure with your jutsu, especially with Scorch, Divine Speed, Fire, and others I have mentioned, you can make it hard for me to counter.
      • You have to create pressure that pins your target to a corner of the map and also waste with their movement jutsu.
      • Cornering a target isn’t the only way to hit hard hitters, and you have to switch up how you use hard hitters to hit them.
        • The main goal is to exhaust movement jutsu and create pressure that makes them inescapable on their own, that way you aren’t attacking directly on slows, which are better used for creating pressure or forcing movement jutsu to begin with.
    Dylan
    Participant

If you’re available to do so, I’d like to test tommorow at maybe around 6:30 ish?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Testing isn’t resuming until I feel better, the 22-23rd is probably when I’ll resume because that’s how long it supposedly takes for COVID to finally be worked out of your system once you exhibit symptoms, in my case, this is ten days from when I was tested.

Dylan
    Participant

Bet, hope you get well soon <33

Dylan
    Participant

Ay can i test tommorow potentially at 2:30? 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.