Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I think that time should be okay, given you have practice.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Flying Raijin
          • You still use this in bad times and places, which makes the jutsu less useful.
            • You teleport after you’ve taken a bunch of damage already, defeating the purpose of a dodge.
            • You teleport directly into oncoming jutsu, making you prone to taking damage anyway.
          • Don’t use this as a getaway after taking damage. It leads you to take more.
            • React to an oncoming jutsu before it hits you by teleporting to the side of it, away from it, or out of its range. Make sure you are a decent distance away before doing this or you will just get hit anyway.
        • Super Light Beam Kick
          • Your accuracy was decent but you could use the jutsu better.
            • Take advantage of its knockback to be aggressive.
          • It was easy to stop you while this jutsu was in motion, cancelling it.
            • Maybe you can use it closer so I have less time to react with a jutsu or to dodge.
        • Instant Thunder Blade
          • You have gotten better at hitting this jutsu, but remember to keep the pressure on.
          • Don’t stand still while this is charging up, keeping inching your way toward me.
        • Divine Speed
          • You have gotten better at avoiding hazards while using this, but not that much better at hitting it.
          • You need to keep the pressure on, continuously trying to hit me with the jutsu.
            • You end up withdrawing early and too often while using this, wasting the jutsu.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • Not much of a change when using this jutsu, still very avoidable.
          • I still have plenty of movement jutsu when you try to use this on me.
            • You don’t force me into using my movement jutsu or attack when I have none.
            • You aren’t spontaneous, you use it the same way each time.
            • You don’t trap me in the corner of the map, closing off my escape routes.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You missed this a bit, again, try to use this from mid-to-close range to help you engage.
            • Don’t use this too far away, you end up missing it.
            • Don’t look too close to the ground when using this or it will fall short.
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You missed this a bit, you weren’t too accurate.
            • Try to use this to stop me from evading or engaging.
            • Place it in the path I am running so I slam into it.
            • Punish me for standing still, forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • Hit this jutsu sometimes, definitely missed it more.
          • Try to use it closer to me, not too far away.
          • You can use this as an opener, something to push with.
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • Used a little better, not very consistent.
            • Use this from mid-range to mess up my aim, don’t be too close, react quickly.
          • Could be used to keep me within a certain range, stop me from evading or engaging.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • Still missed a lot more than hit, not used very well.
          • You’re using this too far away, you should focus on body and leg shots in close-to-mid-range.
          • You need to stop attacks with this, you shouldn’t use this as an eject button, you need to block damage with this, not take damage and escape with it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
          • You still didn’t do a lot with this, you need to keep close without chasing me.
            • Keep playing in range, don’t stop attacking because the jutsu is charging, surround me in the jutsu, but don’t chase me, keep up with my pace.
            • You need to keep me stuck inside the jutsu, it will force me to use movement jutsu.
        • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
          • You have gotten slightly better at using this, but still too far away.
            • Use it closer, you go long-range with this and give me way too much time to dodge.
          • Get to the orbs quickly and use the orb shield to create pressure and punishment for getting close, also forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
        • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
          • It feels less random when you use this, but it still isn’t that effective yet.
          • Once you use the jutsu, don’t just stand still.
            • Move around because you don’t block jutsu with this, you just stop me from entering your zone. You take a lot of damage just standing still after using this jutsu because I counter-attack.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You don’t really dodge, you just use these to escape after taking a bunch of damage.
          • Make sure to enter and exit the fight quickly while using movement jutsu, don’t make it hard for yourself to re-engage.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • Felt less random, seemed like you were trying to defuse Sharingan or keep me away at times.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used a few times, helped sometimes, not too accurate.
          • This is good for punishing me if I am standing still.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Similar to Kunai Barrage, worked decently.
        • Green Roar
          • Seemed like you cancelled Sharingan sometimes, you didn’t mess up my aim though.
        • Multi Clone
          • Was a decent meat shield, doesn’t always work, don’t use it too often as it is a big drain on chakra and wastes too much time in a fight.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Paperbomb
          • Sometimes used paperbombs, good for forcing me into using movement jutsu.
        • Kunai & Shuriken
          • Sometimes used Kunai & Shuriken well, maybe would be decent pressure throughout the fight, be consistent, don’t use them too often.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • You aren’t aggressive enough, you pause too often and are too hesitant to rush. You need to quicken your pace and stay in the fight.
          • You need to be fast. Your kit has way more movement than mine and it feels like you are too afraid to close in.
        • You don’t react to attacks and only try to get me away after you’ve taken damage. You need to look out for when I try to attack and push me away so that I can’t touch you with them.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You are very slow paced with a fast paced setup, you aren’t keeping pressure on by continuously striking me and stopping me if I try to attack you.
          • It feels like there are gaps between everything you use, making our fights take a really long time.
            • For example, when you hit me with an opener, I expect you to send other jutsu flying at me and I expect you to respond to me if I try to attack. That doesn’t really happen.
        • You use jutsu that are meant to prevent attacks from reaching you as something to escape and regen, which is a drain on your chakra and a time waster.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You still need to work on how often you’re using jutsu like Flame Cyclone.
          • You are still using it too much and it makes it easy to detect. Mix up how, where, and when you use it to be effective and please take the tips for the jutsu.
            • Aim to use it 2-3 times per fight, hitting it once every other fight.
          • Give importance to everything in your set. While hitting that hard hitter is important, forgetting about the reset of your set hurts more.
        • Don’t forget about the utility of jutsu like Swirling Vacuum, Searing Slaughter, or anything I have said is useful other than for damage.
          • Don’t just use them because you have to or because they push me away, find a purpose for them.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Dylan
    Participant

Could I test today at 4:30 EST?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sure.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Flying Raijin
          • Watch for when I try to attack and use this to dodge or evade before I do.
            • You can use this to out-range attacks or dodge, but it is risky to use this jutsu to teleport at me, and difficult to use this to teleport behind me.
            • You really have to practice predicting to or reacting to when attacks are coming your way and dodging in time.
              • Your best bet of dodging would be to use this to teleport outside the range of an oncoming jutsu.
        • Super Light Beam Kick
          • You should still work on your accuracy, get a little closer to me when using this.
            • Jump before the jutsu activates for more distance or in attempt to increase accuracy.
          • This jutsu causes knockback, which is pretty aggressive and annoying to deal with.
            • This is a good opener, kicks off the fight, tool for keeping up continuous attacks.
        • Instant Thunder Blade
          • Your accuracy with this jutsu is still rough, you need to work on that.
            • Keep moving closer while this jutsu is charging to assure you’re close enough to hit it.
            • This jutsu puts you behind your target when you hit it, allowing for continuous attacks.
        • Divine Speed
          • Keep trying to land on me with each part of the jutsu in succession.
            • This jutsu will help create pressure and serves a good role in keeping up continuous attacks.
            • Try to avoid evading or withdrawing with this jutsu, it is meant to be an attack that creates a lot of pressure, including that it has decent range.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
          • Still struggling to hit this, placement is a little better, but you need to do more if you want to hit it.
          • Best way of setting this jutsu up is to make sure my movement jutsu are on cooldown.
          • When I said that one method of hitting this is to trap your enemy in a corner, you need to pressure them to one side of the field or wait for them to corner themselvses.w
          • Your accuracy with this still needs work, you are sometimes too far away.
            • Try to be closer if you engage with this, be careful not to aim directly at the floor.
            • Try using this when I try to engage, stopping me from getting near you.
          • Your accuracy still needs work, you aren’t using this well.
            • When I am running at you, use this to block my path.
            • If I am paused to charge chakra, hit me with this to bait movement jutsu.
          • Your accuracy on this still needs work, you could be using it better.
            • This jutsu causes knockback, which is aggressive, allows for continuous attacks.
            • Stay close when aiming the jutsu to get more consistent shots.
          • You still aren’t using this well consistently, you need to work on that.
          • This jutsu can mess up my aim, use it mid-range, don’t be too close, react as I use the jutsu.
          • This jutsu can keep me from engaging or disengaging or can punish me for trying to use a movement jutsu.
          • Your accuracy needs more work, you should try landing body or leg shots at closer ranges.
            • Stay close while using this to avoid missing as much. Track where I am moving.
          • When you see me use an attack, if you react quickly, you can potentially stop it before it hits you.
            • This jutsu is a good counter for other jutsu and it lets you position yourself advantageously.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • You did very little with this, had trouble keeping in range.
            • Keep attacking and engaging as normal while this charges so that you don’t waste it.
            • Try to catch me inside the jutsu as long as possible, baiting out movement jutsu.
          • Accuracy is still a little rough, orb shield is a little better.
          • Shoot the jutsu closer to me, like mid-range, and run into the orbs to get the orb shield earlier.
            • Having the orb shield quicker will give you more time to create pressure as it pulls me in. This is a good way of forcing me into using movement jutsu.
          • You’re getting better at preventing oncoming attacks with this, but your timing is still a little off.
            • When you block, don’t stand still, maybe try to re-engage or reposition yourself so that I don’t break through easily and attack you anyway.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
          • Be careful about how many movement jutsu you use, keep some on hand, know when to dodge.
          • You still need to work on your timing when trying to dodge, you aren’t too consistent.
          • Make a quick re-entry into the fight if you dash or teleport, don’t put too much distance between your enemy.
          • Has gotten a bit better, decent at pushing me away.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • Not very accurate, used a few times, can be punishing to be hit by if I am charging chakra or paused at long range.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Similar to Kunai Barrage, worked decently.
        • Green Roar
          • You may of tried to cancel Sharingan or mess up my aim, which is good.
        • Multi Clone
          • You used this a bit less which is good, still need to perfect making it effective.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Paperbomb
          • Used a few times, not a lot of purpose.
          • Good to use if I am being aggressive, forces me into using movement jutsu, messes up my aim.
        • Kunai & Shuriken
          • These are good for small bits of damage, but primarily helping you engage throughout the fight, might make it easier to get in close.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • One of your primary issues are accuracy and aggression.
          • Try to use the tips about range to improve your accuracy.
          • For aggression, try to keep damage consistent and try to land jutsu that create pressure or are aggressive in themselves more frequently.
        • Try to work on reacting to oncoming attacks before they hit you, that way you are less evasive and can hold at close-range longer. You tend to walk into things or struggle at avoiding damage, causing you to backpedal.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Whenever you fight, attacks don’t flow from one to the next which also makes the fight slower.
          • There are delays between taking damage. A lot of your clan plays well off one another, especially since they’re all movement-based. This type of thing isn’t taken advantage of.
          • You need to apply constant sources of damage and pressure throughout the fight, which is hard if your accuracy is low. Applying pressure is equally important because it forces or baits me into using movement jutsu, which is vital for you to hit hard hitters like Flame Cyclone.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You still tend to use Flame Cyclone a lot, or in the same way each time.
          • You might be using it more than two or three times per fight because the fight is long, but you still don’t want to overuse it. Your goal is to hit it once every other fight at least, but you make it easy to avoid if I know how to escape it each tiem you use it.
          • Don’t be afraid to use jutsu. While you shouldn’t rely on easier hits, if you had better awareness as to when you should use certain abilities, and not just for damage, balancing them in your kit would be a lot easier.
            • Don’t get too caught up on one move, remember that your entire kit is equally important.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Dylan
    Participant

For thunder blade, what could I do for a continuous attack, since I don’t want to crutch immediately after landing it.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

you’re not relying off the jutsu to hit other jutsu, you are just trying to keep damage consistent

Dylan
    Participant

Given that I have enough practice, may I test this friday ( December 18th ) at 4:00 pm EST?

Dylan
    Participant

Are you available December 19th 2020 at 4:30 pm EST or later?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I scheduled someone else to test today around that time, so not going to be able to test anyone else.

Dylan
    Participant

Considering the new update on your schedule, may I test on December 26th, 2020 at 4:30 pm?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

mina is scheduled today

Dylan
    Participant

May I test on Tuesday December 29th, 2020  on 4:30 pm EST

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sure.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ FAIR
        • Flying Raijin
          • You have gotten a little better at dodging using this jutsu.
            • Avoid throwing the raijin kunai directly at me, you end up taking a bunch of damage.
            • If you throw the raijin kunai behind you, it is a good way of dodging by getting out of range.
        • Super Light Beam Kick
          • Your accuracy has gotten a little better when using this.
            • Make sure you are close enough when trying to hit this so you don’t get knocked back.
        • Instant Thunder Blade
          • Your accuracy with this jutsu has gotten a bit better.
            • Make sure you are close enough for the jutsu to hit while it is charging and continue to run toward me as it does to make it harder to dodge or avoid.
        • Divine Speed
          • Your accuracy has gotten a lot better when using this and it feels more pressuring.
            • Make sure you aren’t confusing me with a clone when using this.
            • Try using this a little closer initially so I have less time to dodge.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ FAIR
          • You missed this jutsu a lot and it is because you don’t switch up how you use it.
            • You tend to wait until I dash at you to place it under yourself, but doing this too much becomes predictable.
            • You can place it in my path while I engage you or when I am trying to attack, catching me off guard.
            • If you can back me into a corner, you can seal off my exits by placing this on top of or ahead of me.
          • You need to use other parts of your kit to make me waste my movement jutsu, leaving an opening for this jutsu.
            • Different tactics to hit the jutsu won’t work if I all of my movement jutsu available to escape.
          • Your accuracy with this has gotten a bit better, but could use some work still.
            • Watch your range and make sure you aren’t too far away for this to land.
            • This is a good jutsu to push me back and to force me into using movement jutsu.
          • Your accuracy still needs work, but you are using this jutsu a little better.
            • Make sure you know how wide the AOE is for the jutsu.
              • You try to punish me for standing still, charging chakra, or to bait movement jutsu, but sometimes you misplace the jutsu, missing me entirely.
          • Your accuracy could be better with this and it could be used better.
            • Try to make better use of the knockback, force me back to prevent me from engaging.
            • Get closer to your target when using this to have a better chance at hitting it.
          • You are using this a little better, but it still needs work.
          • Make sure you are using this from a similar range each time if you are trying to mess up my aim. If you are too close or too far, it won’t mess anything up.
          • This jutsu is good to pull me back into the fight or keep me in a spot if I am engaging or evading.
          • Your accuracy has gotten a little better, but it still needs work. You could have better timing on when to use this.
            • It feels like you are trying to use this to counter an attack, but you end up using it after I attack. The trick lies in attacking before I am able to land my attack.
            • Try to prevent an attack or attacks that cause you a lot of trouble or that you have a hard time against. This makes me less effective.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
          • You are still having a lot of trouble with this jutsu. You need to be super close, like, point-blank range.
            • You are spending too much time chasing me. You have to be on top of me with this jutsu or blocking my path so I have a harder time escaping.
              • I should need to escape the jutsu at risk of taking additional damage, but I can avoid it all together. It should be causing more pressure.
          • Your accuracy is a bit rough, you need to be a lot closer. You are using the orb shield okay, but that could also be better.
          • You need to figure out the range of this jutsu. In most cases, you shoot the jutsu too far.
            • Try to get in the ten or so block range when using this so that it has less chance of missing.
            • Walk toward me as it is activating to assure that you stay in range.
          • Catch up to the boomeranging orbs quickly so that you can create a shield that pressures me into using movement jutsu. Try to keep within point-blank range so that there is a lot of pressure to escape.
          • You’re getting a little better at blocking me from engaging, but a lot of times, you used this really far away.
            • You aren’t standing still anymore while using this, but again, you need to work on the range you use this at.
            • Also be careful of your timing. Use this when you need to prevent me from entering your area, to mess up my aim, or to force me into using movement jutsu.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
          • You seemed a little more cautious with your movement jutsu, but you were a little slow to return to the fight.
          • Make sure that when you re-engage, you are close enough to hit the jutsu in your kit.
          • You are decent with this, pushes me back, sometimes forces movement jutsu, sometimes disables Sharingan.
        • Substitution Level 1, 2 & 3
          • These are sometimes useful if used very sparingly, can help you dodge or catch someone by surprise, don’t make them obvious.
    • General
      • ███ FAIR
          • Accuracy is a little better, feels punishing to be hit by when charging chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • You may of tried to cancel Sharingan or mess up my aim, which is good.
        • Multi Clone
          • A pretty effective meat shield and you don’t use it too much, which is good.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ FAIR
        • Paperbomb
          • Used a few times, good for forcing me into using movement jutsu, messing up my aim, if used in moderation.
        • Kunai & Shuriken
          • Not too accurate with these, but they’re good for engaging, and incremental damage throughout the fight.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ FAIR
        • Your accuracy is starting to get better, but you still need to work on keeping attacks consistent, giving me no breathing room.
          • You have to keep attacks coming without pausing. There are times in the fight where we just stop for a good five or so seconds at a time, and that slows down the fight or gives too much time to regenerate health.
          • You slow down a lot and you need to multitask more. If you need to charge chakra, do it while attacking, or when I am slowed or stunned.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Again, try to keep jutsu that create pressure active throughout the fight, force me into using movement jutsu to give openings to hard hitters later on.
        • Let one attack flow to the next, don’t pause for too long, go in for the next attack. You want to be aggressive and fast, you have a very fast kit. Try not to be so hesitant.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You are still using Flame Cyclone too much. Aim to use it two or three times per fight, aiming to hit it once every other fight.
          • Mix up the ways you use it and when you use it. You have to be spontaneous.
        • You are starting to use all of your jutsu as a whole more, which is good. Gives less room for the fight to pause or stall.
          • Make sure you are giving your entire setup equal attention. Don’t focus too much on one thing or else you’ll take away from your entire kit.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)’ is closed to new replies.