Character Position Combat Test – Wraithzzy – Deidara

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Wraithzzy – Deidara

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Melodii
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? Wraithzzy
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Deidara
    What clan are you? Shironendo
    What rank are you? Rogue Ninja/ Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Earth and Lightning
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Explosion

I would like to test next Friday at anytime from 5-11 pm

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Bummer can probably do anywhere from 5-10PM next Friday, make sure you read up on the practice requirements and such, also that there is a one week delay from the time you got jounin (I don’t remember when you got Jounin)

Melodii
    Participant

Alright, and its definitely been a week since I got jounin.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Detonating Clay: Art
          • You used this jutsu to rush at me too often, you should use it to defend against or dodge attacks sometimes as well.
        • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
          • Your accuracy could be better, you used this too far away a lot, try to use it at a similar range that it can be hit at successfully each time.
        • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
          • You used this jutsu a lot and did not have trouble hitting it, but it was not very useful.
          • If I am trying to attack you or if you need to get away, that is a good time to use this jutsu. Do not rely on this as a big source of damage.
        • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
          • You used this from too far away a lot, giving me too long to escape the jutsu. You should also use this jutsu when I have less movement jutsu that I can dodge or escape from it, although it is good to force me into using movement jutsu as well.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • I was only tapped by this once, it could be used better.
          • This jutsu is used well as a wall, placed in my path when I am moving toward or away from you, or when I am charging chakra.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You made this jutsu too easy to dodge with how much you used it and where you used it, try to catch me from a movement jutsu or use it when I have no movement jutsu, avoid placing it on top of yourself.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You did not use this jutsu much, but when you did it was nowhere near me.
          • This jutsu is good to punish your enemy for trying to attack or to create pressure, especially when your enemy is engaging you. You can also use this to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
          • You used this a few times, but not often. I don’t think you hit it.
          • This jutsu is good as an opener and can force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
          • You used this a few times, but not often, and you didn’t make it useful.
          • This is good at slowing me down from close to mid-range, forcing me to use my movement jutsu, making it hard for me to engage or disengage.
        • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
          • You used this a lot, it wasn’t hit, but was close to hitting sometimes.
          • You made this jutsu too easy to dodge with how much you used it and where you used it, try to catch me from a movement jutsu or use it when I have no movement jutsu, avoid placing it on top of yourself.
          • Try to use this jutsu like a wall sometimes, not always pointed directly at them, it’ll give it more range to hit.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
          • You used this maybe once or twice but it was too far away to do anything.
          • This jutsu is good for pushing me away if I am getting too close or am attacking you.
        • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
          • You used this a few times but did not hit it often, this jutsu is good as punishment for your opponent trying to attack you, try to find a comfortable range to use it at.
        • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
          • You used this a lot but it didn’t really do much, I was able to avoid it often. Try to spread it across the field or use it in a way that it makes it harder to escape, possibly closer to your enemy but not too close.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • It seemed like you were trying to dodge with these but you would often overshoot it, going across the map, and it made it hard for you to get in and attack.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this sometimes, not really effective, good for gaining a little bit of distance or getting into range.
        • Substitution
          • You would accidentally use substitutions or forget about them, causing you to miss your jutsu. You need to be careful when you place substitutions down because you can mess yourself up.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You used this sometimes, but it was not too accurate.
          • This is good for punishing me if I am charging chakra or am at far range.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this a few times, but it wasn’t very effective. This is good for stopping me from attacking.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Demon Wind Shuriken
          • You used these a lot and were kind of accurate, but don’t let it become a main source of damage. This is good for stopping me from getting close to you or punishing me for attacking.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used these a little bit, not much, not accurately, could be okay for extra damage, helps you get close.
        • Paperbomb
          • You used these a little bit I think, not much, not accurately, could be used to force me into using movement jutsu occasionally.
        • Kunai Volley
          • Same criticism as Kunai Barrage.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You play too far away making it hard to hit many of your closer-ranged parts of your kit, you need to play between the ranges your jutsu can hit at, don’t be afraid to close in.
        • You are too flighty and overshoot where you are trying to go through movement jutsu and such, making it hard for you to get close.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You should use jutsu that generate pressure and force movement jutsu better as it will make it harder for me to dodge hard hitting jutsu later on.
        • You need to keep me bogged down, control the battle with your jutsu, and a lot of your kit has area denial in it. You have to use things a lot smarter.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You used Thundering Sphere and Planet Splitter too much, it made it very obvious. You should use them two-to-three times per fight, aiming to hit it once every other fight or less, just don’t use it the same way each tiem or as spontaneously.
        • Try not to forget about Dark Swamp, Spider Web, Explosive Eruption, Earth Spikes, or other lesser used parts of your kit. Make sure to give everything an equal opportunity to be used or else you aren’t being as effective.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.