Character Combat Test – FoxAnuka – Gyuki

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Combat Test – FoxAnuka – Gyuki

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FoxAnuka
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? FoxAnuka
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Gyuki (Eight Tails)
    What clan are you? Yotsuki
    What rank are you? Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Lighting / Fire
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Plasma

1/20/21

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Not available, spots open probably Thurs-Sat of next week

FoxAnuka
    Participant

Oh ok

FoxAnuka
    Participant

Would it be possible if I can test next Thursday? at about 4:30?

FoxAnuka
    Participant

Sorry about the last post is it possible for me to test on 1/28/21 (Thursday) at 4:30?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

6:00 earliest on Thursday

FoxAnuka
    Participant

Ok lets do that 😀

See u later next week at 6 hab gud day

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
          • You may of used this a few times, but the only time you hit it, I countered it with Sharingan.
          • You need to let your enemy approach you when using this, use it defensively.
          • This jutsu makes it hard for your enemy to attack you and can force them to use movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Lightning Wall
          • You used this a lot but you only hit it once, so you need to improve your accuracy.
          • You use this too close to me and don’t really understand how the range of the jutsu works.
            • This jutsu goes the same distance each time it is used, and as a result, deals damage at the same distance to. You need to account for this by using it at the same distance each time and getting comfortable with the range.
            • Try to use a bait-and-punish strategy. You want to allow your target to get within the range required to hit this jutsu so that they are forced to use movement jutsu to escape after it damages them. It kind of serves like a trap.
        • Lightning Release: Overdrive
          • It felt like you used this randomly and without thought on how to use it.
          • This jutsu is a source of pressure that you can engage your enemy with, shake their screen, and force them into using movement jutsu with.
          • This jutsu gives you an extra boost in movement, but it is also meant to be a source of pressure as you engage your enemy.
        • Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Blast
          • You used this jutsu a lot and never hit it in our fights. You need to work on your accuracy.
            • You need to get closer to your enemy when using this, don’t stand still.
            • Make sure you are always in a safe range to hit the jutsu and are keeping up with your enemy so that you have a higher likelihood of hitting it. Track them with your cursor to time and hit your shots easier.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • You used this a lot, but it only ever hit once. You need to work on your accuracy.
            • This jutsu is good at punishing me for gaining distance or backpedaling, especially when I need to charge chakra.
            • This jutsu is good for preventing me from engaging or disengaging, acting as a wall, if timed correctly.
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • You used this a handful of times, but you never hit it. You need to work on your accuracy and placement.
          • Your main way of trying to hit this is just by placing it on me the same way each time, which is predictable. You need to be more spontaneous about how and when you use it.
            • If I am cornered or pinned to one side of the arena, you can catch me off guard.
            • The jutsu can be placed like a wall or net to catch me from movement jutsu.
              • When attempting to hit any hard hitter, you should consider making me waste my movement jutsu first.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You used this a few times, but you had to sit on top of your enemy to hit it, and you still had rough accuracy.
          • You need to improve your accuracy and how you use this.
          • This jutsu is good at creating pressure and forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this a few times, but it was normally far away so it could not hit me.
          • You need to get close while using this jutsu so that you don’t waste its duration.
          • This jutsu is effective at creating additional pressure that forces me into using movement jutsu.
          • Stay aware while using this jutsu, avoid walking into hazards. This is something a little common.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You used this jutsu a couple of times, but you never landed it. You need to improve your accuracy.
          • You can use this to slow me down if I am attempting to engage or evade, if I am backpedaling to gain distance, or if I am standing still to charge chakra.
            • This is good punishment that can force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You used this a lot but never landed it. You should work on your methods in trying to hit the jutsu, how often you use it, and when to use it.
          • You tend to force me out of areas with it rather than hitting it, which isn’t enough.
            • You should work to close off areas, corners, and escape routes so that I do not have enough time to escape the jutsu.
            • You should use this to catch me off guard if I am charging chakra or am paused at mid-to-long-ranges.
              • You need to make sure I don’t have the movement jutsu to escape the jutsu, or at least less of it
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
          • You hit this maybe once during our fight, missed it a lot of other timers.
          • Try to use this jutsu at similar distances each time and avoid shooting it too close to the ground. If it is too close to the ground, it will have very low range.
            • While in range, inch toward your enemy and keep your cursor fixed on them as it charges so that you have less difficulty hitting them.
        • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
          • You tried to use this a bit, always in the same way you tried to use Flame Cyclone or Thundering Sphere.
          • This jutsu has a much larger radius than it appears to have, so account for that before it lands and use it to catch your opponent off guard.
          • This jutsu may work well sometimes as a movement jutsu trap, synchronized with when your enemy lands from a movement jutsu.
          • You should work to close off areas, corners, and escape routes so that I do not have enough time to escape the jutsu.
          • You should use this to catch me off guard if I am charging chakra or am paused at mid-to-long-ranges.
            • Remember to force movement jutsu as well before attempting to hit it, if possible.
        • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
          • I don’t think you even used this during our fights, and it could’ve been big help.
          • This jutsu is another tool for you to force your enemy into using movement jutsu.
            • It is weighty and slightly delayed, so you kind of want to use it like a barrier when your enemy approaches.
            • This works well against aggressive opponents or when an enemy is engaging.
          • The goal of the jutsu is to restrict movement and do annoying damageless fire ticks, forcing your enemy into using movement jutsu. You don’t have to keep them in there for long, but it should bait them into using them.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • You have a habit of wasting movement jutsu, dashing randomly. You need to save movement jutsu for dodging and getting within the range to hit your kit, re-entering the fight.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You used this a bit, but didn’t do much. This is good for pushing your enemy away.
        • Substitution Level 1, 2, & 3
          • You place substitutions randomly, almost unintentionally or in a panic. You end up subsitution’ing out of the range to hit your jutsu and this happens multiple times. Be careful how you use them.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Green Roar
          • You use Green Roar too much and it’s purely for damage output. This is the only thing you were really dealing damage with consistently, and you would still miss, which isn’t good. Use it less.
            • Remember that it is also good for messing up my aim, disabling sharing, or preventing me from attacking you at close-ranges as well.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Same criticism for Kunai Barrage applies here, except this is closer range, can get people who are on top of you away.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You didn’t use this too well, not great accuracy.
          • This jutsu is good for making it hard for me to charge chakra or evade.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Paperbomb
          • You may of used a few of these, but they could use more work.
            • This tool is good for forcing me into using movement jutsu to escape fall damage. It is another source of pressure that makes it hard for me react.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t use too many of these, but if you have trouble getting in close, these are good for situations where you need to engage, given you improve your accuracy a little to hit them easier.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You don’t really know when or where to use anything in your kit, it kind of seems like you run on autopilot. You need to think critically about how all of your jutsu work, what ranges youn eed to usem them at.
        • You need to think about the ranges each of your jutsu can be used that and work around when to use each.
          • Certain jutsu or tools help you close in, prevent me from doing so, or force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • You need to be able to react in time with certain jutsu as counters rather than trying to attack or defend with them explicitly.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You don’t really apply pressure with your kit and only focus on dealing damage. You need to use jutsu that create pressure or force movement jutsu so that you can have openings to hit hard hitters, and you need to keep up that pace during the fight.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You use Green Roar too much, making it your main source of damage is not good.
        • You use Flame Cyclone, Thundering Sphere, and Scarlet Shower too often.
          • Try to narrow down how often you use them to two to three times per fight, aiming to hit them once every other fight or so.
          • You don’t want to give them too much focus or else you can risk taking away from the rest of your set or making them too obvious.
        • Make sure you are giving every part of your kit focus, don’t forget about jutsu like Superheated Sear, every part of your kit is important and you should be using it all equally.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.