Character Position Combat Test – Thankfully – Chomei

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Thankfully – Chomei

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Thankfully
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? Thankfully
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Chomei (7 Tails)
    What clan are you? Kirabaku
    What rank are you? ANBU
    What chakra natures do you have? Wind + Lightning
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Polarity Release

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Thankfully.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What day are you looking to schedule for Tuesday-Thursday are safe bets

Thankfully
    Participant

Preferably Tuesday Or Wednesday.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

ok wednesday is urs

Thankfully
    Participant

Date and Time?

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Scale Storm
          • You were alright with this, your accuracy wasn’t too bad but at times it felt as if you were relying on this too much when you felt like dealing damage.
          • Continue working on your accuracy with this and try not to use it as much, you have other jutsus in your kit for when you feel like punishing me for being too close.
          • Overall you were okay with this, you often did punish me when I was close but it kind of got predictable so I was able to play a little bit more further back.
          • This jutsu is solid for baiting out my movement jutsu, use this to your advantage so you can eventually set up for harder hit jutsus like Thundering Sphere and Ion Bolt.
        • Shining Downstroke
          • You weren’t too accurate with this, at times you were using it either too close or from too far away. Make sure you find the right distance.
          • Practice your accuracy with this, and try not to leave it out either. There were for sure times during our test where you were in perfect range for it but you didn’t cast it, have more confidence in hitting this jutsu even though it can be difficult to hit. I would suggest limiting your use of this as well, you definitely need to use it more but make sure you aren’t consistently spamming it either.
          • This jutsu also gives a blind if it hits so it’s also solid for baiting out my movement jutsu.
        • Fan Slash
          • Your accuracy and use of this was pretty solid, but you did kind of use this a little too much for my liking. I would say you should limit your use of this jutsu.
          • Also, keep in mind that this jutsu is solid for engaging from long range or just poking me out. Make sure you are using it to engage a little bit more, at times it felt as if you were just throwing it out to do raw damage.
        • Scale Blast
          • I don’t think you hit this too often, it hit me maybe once or twice.
          • Definitely practice your accuracy with this.
          • Limit your use of this as well, I noticed you were trying to use it a lot even though it usually missed.
          • This jutsu keeps me in the air for a little bit of it’s duration so if it hits it’s solid for baiting out my movement jutsu.
          • Overall your entire clan has good potential in terms of baiting out my movement jutsu.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Lighting Release: Spiderweb
          • Most of the time when you used it you weren’t very threatening with it.
          • Use it closer to me, at times you were a little bit off by a two-three blocks.
          • When using this you must make sure you’re being careful, don’t just walk in a straight line. Try to walk around me and strafe when using this, you don’t want me to punish you for just walking in a straight line with it. If you’re doing this, make sure you are in range.
        • Lighting Release: Static Implosion
          • This was alright, your accuracy wasn’t too great and the value you got was minimal.
          • Place this while I am charging chakra so it’s easier for you to hit.
          • This jutsu gives a good slow and does decent damage as well, make sure when using this you have the intention of baiting out my dash so you can set up for your harder hits. Or if you just feel like pressuring me in general.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You used this two to three times a fight and you weren’t able to hit me with it.
          • When you use this you have to keep in mind whether or not I have my movement jutsus available, you have jutsus in your kit that can easily bait out my movement, so please try to bait out my movement when you use this.
          • Try to corner me with this if possible, there were a lot of times where you kind of just placed it in the middle of the arena which made it very easy for me to dodge.
          • Limit your use of this, maybe to once or twice a fight.
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You used this but sometimes you overshot it, you want to make sure you are placing this on top of me.
          • At times it felt as if this was used randomly, you should definitely be using this when you want to mess up my aim or my momentum.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • Your accuracy with this wasn’t too bad but you usually missed. Sometimes it was due to you being too far away. So make sure you are closer with this.
          • You didn’t do this much during our test but using this when I am pressuring you with specific jutsu like Phoenix Flower or Incinerating Flare is a good use of it.
          • This jutsu can also be fine in terms of you wanting to engage with it or just do the raw damage, but just make sure you know it’s also important to save it for when you feel like you need to push me back.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You were alright with this, you didn’t use it too much and when you did your accuracy was okay.
          • This jutsu is good at stopping me from pressuring you.
          • This jutsu is solid for engaging with, don’t be afraid to use it a little more.
          • Work on your accuracy with it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
          • You used this frequently and it usually did damage but it wasn’t doing a lot of damage to me.
          • Try to take advantage of how far this spreads.
          • Use this to punish close range players like me.
        • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
          • This jutsu never hit me so you definitely need to work on this.
          • Although it never hit you were smart when using it, you normally used it once a fight which is a good start. If possible try to wait for my movement jutsu to go away so you can use this.
          • Use this when I am charging chakra so it’s easier to hit.
        • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
          • You could use this bait out my movement jutsu, but when you used it I usually walked in the opposite direction.
          • You kind of just use this for the damage which makes it not effective.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
          • You didn’t really hit this often, try to use this when I have Sharingan active. Or any other ability like Incinerating Flare specifically.
        • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
          • You didn’t use this often, you need to use this more. There were so many times where it felt really easy to pressure you because you weren’t using this.
          • Use this more often please.
        • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
          • Pretty sure you didn’t use this once. So please use it considering the fact that you need to use this to pass.
        • Ninja Art: Afterimage Dash
          • You used this for when you wanted to disengage but at a time you ran into my Flame Cyclone when you used this, just be aware of what’s around you when you use this.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Work on your aim with this.
          • Use it when I am standing still charging chakra so it’s hit more often.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • When you used this, you often missed.
          • Keep in mind this jutsu is good for pushing me back or defusing my Sharingan, so make sure it’s used more often when I am engaging on you. But don’t use it too much.
        • Green Roar
          • This was used okay, but I felt as if it was used for the wrong purpose. You kind of used this for the damage which is alright, but there are other ways to use it. Such as messing up my aim or defusing Sharingan.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • You used these a little too much when you were lacking damage. Make sure these aren’t your only source of damage at times.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t really use these too much, your accuracy with them were okay.
          • These are solid for engaging so use them a little bit more often.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ BAD
        • Your playstyle isn’t too bad but I feel as if you play a little too passive. A lot of the times you were letting me run into you and it led into you playing passive in other fights. Don’t be afraid to play aggressive against me, especially when you have jutsus like Whirlwind fist that help you engage, as well as other jutsus in your kit like Shining Downstroke that give me a blind.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Overall your sequence wasn’t too bad, just make sure you aren’t being too predictable. A lot of the time you were doing the same rotation meaning you would just cycle through your scroll and click. Find other ways to engage and do damage.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You aren’t a bad player but a lot of the time you are putting too much thought into specific jutsu which makes you miss out on other jutsu in your kit. Your accuracy with your clan isn’t the greatest and you kind of rely on Scale Storm for damage. Make sure you aren’t skipping out on the rest of your jutsu.
        • Make sure you use jutsus that bait out my movement before using jutsu like Thundering Sphere or Ion Bolt, a lot of the time those jutsu were used when I had all my movement available.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Thankfully
    Participant

Could I Reschedule for March the 9th if Possible?

Thankfully
    Participant

not reschedule but schedule

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You would have to schedule somewhere from the 10th to the 13th since that is two weeks after you failed.

Thankfully
    Participant

Alright the 10th Preferably

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay sounds good

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Scratch that, something happened so the testing queue will be closed for next week.

Thankfully
    Participant

Np just lmk the soonest i can reschedule!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.