Custom Scrolls

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Custom Scrolls

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ButterMilck
    Participant

I think it would be a pretty good idea if everyone was able to purchase ONE custom scroll. On this custom scroll you are aloud to have maximum of 3 jutsu on and they could be any jutsu you have. For example I could use this scroll for all of my close range jutsu like Bed of Flames and Fireflower Destruction. I think that this would be more convenient for all of the players on the server, and it kinda solves the problem of using the wrong type of jutsu during a battle.  I think this would be a great add to the server.

ButterMilck
    Participant

To sum it up we basically have a scroll of max 3 jutsu, and we can put any jutsu on it, for example i can make it a point blank scroll, where it has all my point blank jutsu.

Spy
    Participant

Hmmm the idea is interesting but it sounds hard to implement, I think the scrolls would have to be custom made for every person and with only two people with the ability to do that it doesn’t sound very plausible at the moment. This is definitely something Death will have to speak on.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Jutsu binding is standard for everyone so that unbalancable combinations aren’t made and so that everyone has to play with the same toolset

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You will learn to manage your jutsu on the scrolls you have over time, but binding/unbinding and scrolls with custom layouts is not something I am adding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.