Exam Schedule Expansion (CLOSED)

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Exam Schedule Expansion (CLOSED)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deathdusk 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tyler Nelson
    Participant

I think that we should expand the times in between each exam. Between each exam there is a 2 hour period until another one starts up and some times time schedules don’t exactly fit the est time zone. So like for me I am a high school student in the MST time zone so i’m 2 hours behind EST I go to school at 7 am and come back at 4 pm and for EST that is 9 am to 6 pm. So i miss like 2 of the exams and other people may be getting jobs and do sports and all sorts of stuff that takes time. I recommend starting at the same time just instead of 2 hours in between we should expand to 3 hours or something like that. and maybe add another exam at night time for the people who can not get on during the day.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Deathdusk.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

There is a one hour period between each slot — can you count? Some days there isn’t an hour delay in schedule between exams because of an exam per hour, like tuesdays, thursdays, and potentially saturday or sunday for Special Ninja and Medical Ninja exams. Not to mention, it normally always take a time to get members into an exam. Most of our userbase operates in EST and I can’t control that you’re two hours behind schedule. Not being in the server’s timezone can be disappointing, but that’s precisely why there are exams scheduled every single day in the week. Expanding and changing the schedule isn’t as easy as deciding a different time to host. You need to consider the schedules of the staff team as well as the players.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

There is a one hour period between each slot — can you count? Some days there isn’t an hour delay in schedule between exams because of an exam per hour, like tuesdays, thursdays, and potentially saturday or sunday for Special Ninja and Medical Ninja exams. Not to mention, it normally always take a lot of time to get members into an exam. Most of our userbase operates in EST and I can’t control that you’re two hours behind schedule. Not being in the server’s timezone can be disappointing, but that’s precisely why there are exams scheduled every single day in the week. Expanding and changing the schedule isn’t as easy as deciding a different time to host. You need to consider the schedules of the staff team as well as the players.

Tyler Nelson
    Participant

Sorry for not counting right and I didn’t say it was gonna be an easy thing to change I am just saying that may be something to consider that way more people will have a chance to get a higher rank than genin if anything maybe at least add something at 8 pm EST (not tryna fight just an idea) OR maybe more staff to host during those time zones idk. Please don’t flame me like that my egg roll head cant handle that ;-;.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The lion’s share of people can already get on for scheduled exams. Thread closed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Exam Schedule Expansion (CLOSED)’ is closed to new replies.