Feedback Thread: Lightning Style (CLOSED)

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Feedback Thread: Lightning Style (CLOSED)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Looking for feedback on this nature now that it has been a week or so since it was redone.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Jtt
    Participant

Lightning style.. What can I say. First of all the electric discharge it feels the same with static implosion. It’s almost like the old version so I dont have much to say here. Static shockwave is the same with before but o feel like it lasts more and it creates a larger circle around the user and it has an overall better range. Finally the lightning flare(thundering sphere) This jutsu was the reason I never liked lightning because it used to be too hard to hit. After the buff tho I honestly feel like it’s the best nature jutsu. Curving it is not hard at all if u have understood the mechanics and overall it’s a well balanced jutsu that helps alot when u want to pressure an enemy. Overall I feel like lightning after the redo is a really balanced nature.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The rest of the lightning jutsu remained the same other than the name changes, formerly Thundering Sphere, now Thunder Flare, is the one that received a change.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Feedback Thread: Lightning Style (CLOSED)’ is closed to new replies.