Give kage jutsu based on their clan

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Give kage jutsu based on their clan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ericzebaws
    Participant

By this I mean for Kage characters maybe getting the kage of the village with certain clans will give different jutsu. I say this because in a lot of scenarios the jutsu you get don’t coincide with your kit. For example, in the leaf if you were to get hokage with namikaze you would get different jutsu than someone who got hokage with sarutobi such as flying raijin moves or rasengan. Of course this would only need to be done with a couple clans per village and then the reset could get the basic kage jutsu that there are now. This would be the same with the other major villages as well so in the mist for example a terumi mizukage might get moves that mei would get whereas a karatachi mizukage might get coral. This might give people more motivation to go for the kage of their village.

ericzebaws
    Participant

Also this could be slowly added or added as needed/when a person gets kage with a certain clan rather than all at once.

Pan
    Participant

I like the idea behind this but honestly we don’t have the scripter support to implement a suggestion like this. It is neat though!

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

We would need team of scripters to create jutsu for this suggestion, which we do not have. Even if we waited until someone got the Kage to make the jutsu, we have no active scripters, so creating or redoing jutsu in general is not happening. There are also other characters in line that still have not received a jutsu redo.  Giving Kage unique jutsu per clan is kind of a stretch goal, but not a realistic one for us. It simply is not within our means right now.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

For now, if we can even get a jutsu redo pushed forward for a Kage, they have to be jutsu that are as universal to the Kage as possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.