Greater jutsu experience (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Greater jutsu experience (DENIED)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SapouT
    Participant

So in this post i will be talking specificly for uchiha but this could aply on other clans too. I would like 1st for fireball its nat so realistick its hard to hit the other player and if its explosion doest srike perfectly it doest deal damage at all. So i would like it to have a little better range, to push the enemy a little and to be easier to catsh th enemy by having a better explosion. Phoenix flower: For it i would like it tto have a better range because now you have to jump in the face of the enemy and try shoot him. also be  a bit easier to launch. Also it would be nice to make it a liittle faster and to throw more spaller balls much like the series. Because now it strikes three slow moving short range balls that the enemy can run away from extremly easily. Last one Sharingan: There isnt much to see here. So the only changes is to be able rely more on it because now it doesnt really works that great because after the enemy strikes then it teleports you and some times it teleports you in places that might not help you. So the change is to work as it allready works but also have the oportumity after you open it ot be able to press right click and teleport to the place you are pointing at. This will grant the user the ability to to completly get away from enemy attack but also be able to do better in missions. But also it should keep its allready existing abillities. In that way i think uchihas will be a better clan than it is right now it people will stop reseting all the time. Of curse that aplies to other clans too but i talk pecificly about uchihas because i am one myself and i dont know stuff about other clans. I am hoping to see this in the game soon if no it doest matter generally the game is perfect.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk.
    SapouT
    Participant

mistake where i say right click in the sharingan part i meant left sorry

SapouT
    Participant

more about the sharingan another cool thing wold be that after would be the speed that it grants the user. So we have its genjutsu[teleport thing either automatikly or by left clicking] its ability to copy[stunning the enemy when he his you] And lastly its reflex and speed that it grants the user. So if you use chakra haste and then saringan you will be able to run a bit faster. So lets say you are with friends trying to o somewhere you can move faster and reach there faster and if telepot too you have a preety good way of saving your self from enemy strikes. And i think uchihas need this because they have only 2 attacks and the third ability is made for blocking so at least we need that blocking to be worthy.

SapouT
    Participant

so overall the firestyles need this light fix in my opinion and the sharingan needs the teleport thing to be more reliable and the left click teleport much like namikaze teleport but without kunai. About the speed thing its not the most imortant fix but it is still a cool ability

SapouT
    Participant

So about the sharingan again i know it migh be to op so but it will be nice to add at least one of the abilities i mention above also smth not important is to fix the phoenix flower bc its the thing that needs it the most then the sharingan and last one the fireball also a nice concept jutsu to add is the phoenix flower shuriken jutsu

Darth
    Participant

“hard to hit the other player and if its explosion doest srike perfectly it doest deal damage at all. So i would like it to have a little better range, to push the enemy a little and to be easier to catsh th enemy by having a better explosion” Fireball jutsu can curve so you can hit it better it also deals 3 hearts again you can curve it to make it have longer range. For Phoenix flower jutsu you can also curve this jutsu its a bit harder to curve because how short it is. Also its very hard to run away from Phoenix flower jutsu because it gives a heavy slow you should use this jutsu to catch movement jutsu. “it doesn’t really works that great because after the enemy strikes then it teleports you and some times it teleports you in places that might not help you.” Thats why you need to time when you use sharingan to your advantage.  I also don’t think we should add it so you can left click and look to teleport you this will be extremely broken. Also the sharingan in the show doesn’t really have the ability to teleport. There is another ability to sharingan if your in a ten block range and someone hits you they get blinded and slowed.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Uchiha isn’t changing, you’re very new to the server so you should learn how to play the kit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Greater jutsu experience (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.