Host Application (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Host Application (DENIED)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jayden
    Participant

IGN: Jayden_Saddler
    Timezone: GMT / BST (England Based)
    Contact information: I’m available on discord, I’ll mostly respond to messages if I’m not bothered with college.
    Time played: Well, I’ve currently been playing for the last 2 weeks, but previously I played under a stone village clan. So in total around a month or two.
    Working hours: I can remain active and serve BloodCraft on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and all across the weekends, as the week days are my days off on college. Depending on national holidays I may also be available then.
    Why do I wish to apply?: Well, I want to improve the timezones of which exams are hosted, I’ve been and seen the irregular patterns of exams, delays which don’t abide by their regulations and their agreement to host on time. I do also wish to make sure the basic exam rules are implemented, people are victim of exam rules which aren’t always picked upon, which I hope to look into if I succeed in becoming a hoster.
    Observing and examination: I haven’t exactly observed, but I’ve taken part in exams which give me the mindset and functionality of the exams functions, specifically the mechanics and steps performed by the host.

Summary:
    I don’t like being the kind of people who say “oh god I tried hard on these applications” I just do what I can for what I’d like to invest time into.

Cheers,
    Jayden.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Before applying, you must spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member. The notes you take should detail the rules, mechanics, and steps of each exam demonstrated by a hoster.

You will need to do these steps before we consider the application. Once each step is verified, you take a test on your total Hoster knowledge.

We do need more Hosters but ones that are capable for hosting exams in the EST timezone. The server is operated in the EST timezone, as do I, and we are typically short 5PM and 7PM EST exams because our two major active Hosters are from the EU, and we only have one that’s able to get on for those times on EST, so we do need more manpower there. Another hoster would help, but only if you are capable for hosting for slots that currently exist.

No one is really a victim to rule violations not being picked up on. There aren’t many rules to get disqualified for and Hosters, for the most part, know what they’re looking at.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.