TylerNeller – Hoster Application (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support TylerNeller – Hoster Application (ACCEPTED)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tyler Nelson
    Participant

TylerNeller’s Hoster Application
    What is your in-game username?
    TylerNeller
    What is your age?
    What is your timezone?
    MST
    Where can we contact you?
    Discord TylerNeller
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you?
    I have been playing on this server for about 3 years i’m not sure on an exact time of when I joined. But whenever I get a chance I love to play on this server it actually the only server in my server list.
    How often would you be able to work?
    On the weekends i can work whenever for now. During the week i can get home at around 3 pm MST so that is in time for 5 pm Est exams which is perfect. Once i get on i should be able to stay on for the rest of the day.
    Why do you want to apply for this position?
    I want to apply for Hoster because I understand that Deathdusk and the rest of the hoster team needs help with the exams and I find myself on the server a lot of the time. I thought that my being on the staff team would make their lives a lot easier. Due to the fact that Lucas and Stornilla are both able to host the 3 pm exams I will be able to host 5 and 7 pm Exams. Another reason why I think that i would be a great addition is because when new players join I can actually help them and walk them through how to do something instead of trying to figure out where they are what they are doing and how to fix it. I Also really want to host cool event for Jounin and all types of Ninja on the server to get all players involved and overall have a great experience.
    Did you spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member, and if so, where is the proof?
    I sent my proof to Deathdusk and Lucas which both of you guys checked it off.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Deathdusk. Reason: This application was accepted
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

We are reviewing your application internally and will give you a response soon.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Your application has been approved. Starting now, you are a Hoster. You will be shown how to operate by another Hoster in-game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘TylerNeller – Hoster Application (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.