Hoster Application – ItsPekaa

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – ItsPekaa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hauk
    Participant

Whats your IGN: ItsPekaa

How old are you?: 15

What’s your Timezone?: EST

Where can we contact you? Discord or email

How long have you played on the server, how active are you?: I play every day and I have been playing for about a week

How often will you be able to work? Every day of the week but weekdays evenings 

Why do you want to apply for Hoster?: Due to the rise of players joining and playing the server. There seems to be a need for new hosters and helpers. Even though I have a little experience of only playing a week, I want to help and welcome new players just like I was welcomed into the community with open arms. I have met so many cool people from the Bcraft Naruto server and I want to let new joining players have the same experience.

Google docs with my notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16DflrAmjmutoMYrv4MhXB8Q1BqSDUeikXojXeIf8sgA/edit?usp=sharing

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Decent notes, but you your jutsu spam definition is completely wrong and you need to know what jutsu/tools DO and DO NOT contribute to jutsu spam.

Nathan Hauk
    Participant

I fixed the jutsu spam definition and put it at the bottom of the notes.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Your Medical Ninja notes are missing an important way of getting disqualified.

Nathan Hauk
    Participant

I fixed the medical portion and looked over the rest again.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Notes are fair, I will permit you to take the Hoster test. You can take it whenever, but I suggest giving yourself a day to study as you cannot use notes or get help on the test. The test is also timed for 1hr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.