Hoster Application – Kryptboo

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Kryptboo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kryptboo
    Participant

so I get that I haven’t been playing for years but it’s worth a shot, right?

What is your in-game username?

Kryptboo

What is your age?

What is your timezone?

EST

Where can we contact you?

Via email or discord msg.

Discord: Kryptboo#7790

Email: [email protected]

How long have you played on our server and how active are you?

so uh, my Minecraft statistics say 2 days, which might mean how many full days (24 hours) I’ve been playing, but usually I get on every Fri, Saturday and Sunday because my mom is strict and let’s me only play on Friday and the weekends because she says I play too much lol.  I’m very active over the weekends, but my weekly overall is pretty low because of the rule my mom placed on me.  Though, if I did become a hoster I’ve negotiated that I can get on to host all the events whenever they need to be hosted.

Why do you want to apply for this position?

I want to become a hoster because it seems really cool that I can have a chance to actually help something I like.  I would really like to show my appreciation for the server so the least I could do is become someone who helps other players like the server as much as me.  I just want to be a part of the B-Craft Naruto community.

Here are my notes:      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H3Imt8rxuY4eCk3c7StGTOfXilE_XpQKUr9cDB5Gkqo/edit?usp=sharing

thanks for reading, I’m just hoping I have a chance 😀

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You don’t need to recreate your application every single time, just reply with the things you need to change.

Kryptboo
    Participant

oh ok thanks, im kinda new to this

Kryptboo
    Participant

it’s been abt 2 days, sorry if I’m rushing the staff team I’m just a little impatient haha.

here are the notes that were unreadable:    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H3Imt8rxuY4eCk3c7StGTOfXilE_XpQKUr9cDB5Gkqo/edit

• This reply was modified 6 days, 12 hours ago by Kryptboo.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

No problem, I or someone else from the team will review your application and make a response on what to do next. Sorry for the delay.

Kryptboo
    Participant

It’s all good lol

Pan
    Participant

Thank you for the application, it’s appreciated.

You’re missing a small detail related to the spec nin exams and you didn’t state who hosted the exams you took notes on.

You’re also missing a rule related to the written portion of the med nin exams.

Please respectate those exams and list who hosted them for us. If you have questions in more detail please pm me or a hoster on discord.

Kryptboo
    Participant

Ok, thanks

Kryptboo
    Participant

Alright, I’ve fixed what’s needed to be done.  Here are the updated notes:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H3Imt8rxuY4eCk3c7StGTOfXilE_XpQKUr9cDB5Gkqo/edit

Kryptboo
    Participant

ayeee it’s me, your favorite annoying player.  it’s been another 2 days, just checking up to make sure that everythings going fine, again I don’t want to rush the staff because I’m incredibly impatient lol.  so just get back whenever you guys feel is necessary.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay in response to your application, this week has been slow+busy.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll have someone look at your application again and make a reply, then if it’s safe we can proceed to the next steps! 🙂

Kryptboo
    Participant

Alright, thank you!  sorry for being annoying

Pan
    Participant

Notes are looking good, just add in the jutsu spam definition

Kryptboo
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.