Hoster Application – Kryptboo (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Kryptboo (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kryptboo
    Participant

here are the notes with jutsu spam definition (in the chunin section, as with other rules) get back whenever you can, or feel ready to :).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H3Imt8rxuY4eCk3c7StGTOfXilE_XpQKUr9cDB5Gkqo/edit

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

jutsu spam definition was slightly overcomplicated, but it is generally correct

simpler way of putting it would be:
    ONLY in weapon shop = NOT counted toward jutsu spam
    ONLY in jutsu shop = IS counted toward jutsu spam
    IN BOTH weapon AND jutsu shop = is NOT counted toward jutsu spam

ONLY affects enemy = IS counted toward jutsu spam
    ONLY affects user = NOT counted toward jutsu spam
    affects BOTH user AND enemy = IS counted toward jutsu spam

I think we can talk about hoster testing now

Kryptboo
    Participant

Alright, just lmk whenever.

Kryptboo
    Participant

Something I forgot to mention in the application-

I have school everyday Monday-Friday EST from 7:50 AM to 4:00 PM.  Just thought I’d mention that.

Kryptboo
    Participant

Back again, it’s your favorite annoying player.  Just wanted to check in, and see how everything’s going for the staff team.  It’s been abt a day since any response, which I get is no time, but since I’m on the younger side I’m incredibly impatient.  If there’s any times to talk abt hoster testing, or a time u want me to take the test I can do most times between 3-8 PM Mon-Thurs, 3-12:30 PM Friday.  10 AM-1:30 AM Saturday , 8-9:30 PM Sunday.  If you have any questions, feel free to dm me on disc:

Kryptboo#7790

Thank you, respond whenever you get a chance.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I can probably give you the test Thursday night or Friday, sorry, I have a lot of responsibilities IRL and on the server.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Application – Kryptboo (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.